Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Smart Suites Aljunied (Freehold Sims Avenue Distinct Home (Sims) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Well, the facilities, environments, layouts are much different.

Seeing these almost made me faint...

These layouts should be only the corner units la, majority of middle ones should be squarish. As if u realise the developer make the corner units triangular or curve shape to make the building exterior look nicer.

Facilities size also got to see ratio of residents. If got 1000 units in a condo, the pool how big also no use right, cos will be crowded everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ixxx View Post
    These layouts should be only the corner units la, majority of middle ones should be squarish. As if u realise the developer make the corner units triangular or curve shape to make the building exterior look nicer.

Facilities size also got to see ratio of residents. If got 1000 units in a condo, the pool how big also no use right, cos will be crowded everyday.
    Haha, you have a point...

I own a unit in Smart Suites. 1+1 bedder , 452sq ft, squarish layout...tenanted out 3rd year...$2200, $2100 and now $2200 per month...bought at $636801 and now even with asking price of S$750k also got viewers.. Tenant says pretty quiet cause my unit not facing main road but facing inside...

That nice to know. The current market price for that size is around 650k, comparable to central suites/studio.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    I own a unit in Smart Suites. 1+1 bedder , 452sq ft, squarish layout...tenanted out 3rd year...$2200, $2100 and now $2200 per month...bought at $636801 and now even with asking price of S$750k also got viewers.. Tenant says pretty quiet cause my unit not facing main road but facing inside...
    $750k / 452 sqft = $1659 psf, Huat!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718