Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smart Suites Aljunied (Freehold Sims Avenue Distinct Home (Sims) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    i bet those units left are the really odd-shaped ones...
    Likely to be ...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    i bet those units left are the really odd-shaped ones...
    Likely to be the case, those N1 & N2 types...

If really can't sell, can the developer convert these spaces into some kind of facilities for residents' enjoyment? (e.g. Function Hall, Gym, etc...)

1 unit sold in June, 3 more units to go...

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    1 unit sold in June, 3 more units to go...
    i bet those are the really odd-shaped ones...tough...they should give a discount
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Likely to be the case, those N1 & N2 types...

If really can't sell, can the developer convert these spaces into some kind of facilities for residents' enjoyment? (e.g. Function Hall, Gym, etc...)
    Agreed - as it is the gym is really tiny (one stationary bicycle - you call that a gym??)
    I am rich in debts...

Aug-2012: Construction in progress...
    (again pic quality so-so as taken during late eve)

passed by, basement carpark being built
    I am rich in debts...

Hi, just wondering if anyone of you who bought this development was promised by agent that developer can 'flush out' the balcony in exchange for 3 k more? We bought a unit there and the agent told us almost all buyers opted to do that. Also any idea when will TOP be? We were told it should be before 2016. Looking forward to TOP soon.

Bank asking for another 10% payment and cpf part paid so will have to start servicing loan soon. Windows are supposed to be up but all covered up when we passed by so cannot see.55% paid, hope can TOP soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Bank asking for another 10% payment and cpf part paid so will have to start servicing loan soon. Windows are supposed to be up but all covered up when we passed by so cannot see.55% paid, hope can TOP soon!

any pics?
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix View Post
    any pics?
    Took 2 pics but dunno how to upload....

Just visited Smart Suites. Could access the rooftop swimming pool and the penthouse but not my own unit. Pool only wide enough to accommodate one person I think. Should be TOP soon and glad they are making modifications to our unit like promised, enclosing the balcony as seen from outside. Hopefully taking down the wall separating the living room and small study room to make a bigger second room on the inside. Hope to transform it into a 2 bedder for better rental.

Attachment 9126Attachment 9127Attachment 9128Attachment 9129

Some pics of the rooftop pool and 1st floor SoHO from outside...

Dear all owners, I am a property agent. Me and my partner Joel will be standing on site upon the key collection. My partner and me have done numerous rental in the past 2 years in Geylang. We have a pool of tenants on Hand. We can help you with the defects and get you tenants at a reasonable market rate. Please do contact us if you require an agent to facilitate your rental and defects. As i have mentioned, we Have been doing TOP projects in Geylang, we have seen many good and troublesome tenants. Please do contact us @ 83871440 for more details on the current market rate in Geylang for rent. Rest Assured that you will not be renting the unit at below market rate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Smart suites is still the best among Aljunied mrt areas, given its freehold status, beautiful sky pool concept, sims avenue address & only 170m to Aljunied mrt station, much better deal than 99LH tre residences & sims urban oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by ixxx View Post
    Smart suites is still the best among Aljunied mrt areas, given its freehold status, beautiful sky pool concept, sims avenue address & only 170m to Aljunied mrt station, much better deal than 99LH tre residences & sims urban oasis.
    Seriously? :-)

https://smartsuites.wordpress.com/sm...tes/floorplan/
    Last edited by anythingwhatever; 14-04-17 at 00:33.

Yep, a freehold wins a 99LH with an exact same location & pricing

But is it very noisy since it is just beside the main road and near the temple?

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    But is it very noisy since it is just beside the main road and near the temple?
    Depends on actual unit actually, sims urban oasis even got few stacks very near & facing directly to expressway & Tre residences got 50% of the units very near & facing mrt track too.

Yep, a freehold wins a 99LH with an exact same location & pricing
    Well, the facilities, environments, layouts are much different.

Seeing these almost made me faint...

this is smart suites layout?

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    this is smart suites layout?
    Yes, very smart ones. Floorplans link below:

https://smartsuites.wordpress.com/sm...tes/floorplan/

wah very weird the layout cos i everyday go home pass by smart suites always thought the layout is squarish type from the outside

I recall i had a viewing at sims dorado, top floor unit, tenanted to 2 china girls with massage bed in living room. Lol.

Small unit condo without guard and can directly checkout the guess from balcony is favourite place.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-to-ply-trade

Quote Originally Posted by Tomutomi View Post
    I recall i had a viewing at sims dorado, top floor unit, tenanted to 2 china girls with massage bed in living room. Lol.

Small unit condo without guard and can directly checkout the guess from balcony is favourite place.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-to-ply-trade
    Guests*

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Well, the facilities, environments, layouts are much different.

Seeing these almost made me faint...

These layouts should be only the corner units la, majority of middle ones should be squarish. As if u realise the developer make the corner units triangular or curve shape to make the building exterior look nicer.

Facilities size also got to see ratio of residents. If got 1000 units in a condo, the pool how big also no use right, cos will be crowded everyday.

These layouts should be only the corner units la, majority of middle ones should be squarish. As if u realise the developer make the corner units triangular or curve shape to make the building exterior look nicer.

Facilities size also got to see ratio of residents. If got 1000 units in a condo, the pool how big also no use right, cos will be crowded everyday.
    Haha, you have a point...

I own a unit in Smart Suites. 1+1 bedder , 452sq ft, squarish layout...tenanted out 3rd year...$2200, $2100 and now $2200 per month...bought at $636801 and now even with asking price of S$750k also got viewers.. Tenant says pretty quiet cause my unit not facing main road but facing inside...

That nice to know. The current market price for that size is around 650k, comparable to central suites/studio.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    I own a unit in Smart Suites. 1+1 bedder , 452sq ft, squarish layout...tenanted out 3rd year...$2200, $2100 and now $2200 per month...bought at $636801 and now even with asking price of S$750k also got viewers.. Tenant says pretty quiet cause my unit not facing main road but facing inside...
    $750k / 452 sqft = $1659 psf, Huat!!