Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart Suites Aljunied (Freehold Sims Avenue Distinct Home (Sims) Pte Ltd)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    yup 1+1 bedder...slightly over 1400 psf...freehold, city fringe and next to MRT is reasonable loh
    Great! how big is their 1+1? i remember they have pretty bad layout for certain units. Hope u didnt get those!

I just bought this - 3-4 min walk to Aljunied and gross rental yield of 6% got me to sign on the dotted line...

hopefully no regrets!
    Congrats. But will like to ask if you had considered Centra Residence or Centra Suites/Studio which going TOP very soon?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Great! how big is their 1+1? i remember they have pretty bad layout for certain units. Hope u didnt get those!
    from 452 to 484...i got those with very squarish layout with option to turn balcony into living.space
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Congrats. But will like to ask if you had considered Centra Residence or Centra Suites/Studio which going TOP very soon?
    Yeah i did but those are further from MRT with geylang address...layout and maintenance also not ideal
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    http://www.addytan.com/Smart-Suites@...ew-Launch.html

Type N, N1 & N2 floor plan are impressive!!

from 452 to 484...i got those with very squarish layout with option to turn balcony into living.space
    "option to turn balcony into living space".... Can share how is it done?

• Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast