Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaini635
    Bro,
    Called my agent again today and she promised to highlight our request for the gathering to the developer. Hope to get a favourable answer.

cheers1:
    Received update from my agent last night as per her incharge advice there will not be any gathering host by the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Received update from my agent last night as per her incharge advice there will not be any gathering host by the developer.
    Guess they are just busy counting cash

to be frank, my person opinion is that huge isn't the most customer friendly developer around. i have correspondended separately couple of times, via email and live prior launch and the impression i had is they have plenty of room to improve on customer satisfaction.
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    to be frank, my person opinion is that huge isn't the most customer friendly developer around. i have correspondended separately couple of times, via email and live prior launch and the impression i had is they have plenty of room to improve on customer satisfaction.
    Agreed as this is a 4 compaines JV project... to them who cares...

Agreed as this is a 4 compaines JV project... to them who cares...
    Shall we find a date and we all go down to the show flat? We bring our own fiver food and drinks. Don't think they will chase us away from the show flat right?

Hahaha...I am a bit extreme already

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Shall we find a date and we all go down to the show flat? We bring our own fiver food and drinks. Don't think they will chase us away from the show flat right?

Hahaha...I am a bit extreme already

LOL Wang, showflat tearing down in June. I think all of us felt excited over our new home.

LOL Wang, showflat tearing down in June. I think all of us felt excited over our new home.
    Ha, I hate waiting ...
    That's why I don't buy things online. The delivery time sucks. And here I have to wait for another 2 years !!!

Ha, I hate waiting ...
    That's why I don't buy things online. The delivery time sucks. And here I have to wait for another 2 years !!!
    compared to u guys, i have waited the longest. neck long liao. i bought during launch! longest wait.....

compared to u guys, i have waited the longest. neck long liao. i bought during launch! longest wait.....
    Hi Bro,

But you your purchase price are much lower then us.... the waiting is worth.

Hi Bro,

But you your purchase price are much lower then us.... the waiting is worth.
    But time flies lah. One year has passed since. Another 1.5 to go. Take it as Bmt + unit life before going ORD.

Sent a mail to [email protected] again liao

Sent a mail to [email protected] again liao
    wang, you think they will reply u?

wang, you think they will reply u?
    Just like buy toto. Buy got chance , don't buy no chance .

At least this set them to think.

Just like buy toto. Buy got chance , don't buy no chance .

At least this set them to think.
    their reply is very slow, last time i worte, i have to send 1 reminder after my 1st mail, then they reply

their reply is very slow, last time i worte, i have to send 1 reminder after my 1st mail, then they reply
    Hi guys, do you know does our WC unit come with optic fibre terminal point ? I call up singtel today to check on the charges for relocation and was advice that if the unit is Fibre cover but no fibre terminal point inside the house we must pay for relocation charge of SGD32.00+ and terminal point set up about SGD200.00+ if there's terminal point just only need to pay SGD32.00+ Anyone can share on this? Thank you

Hi guys, do you know does our WC unit come with optic fibre terminal point ? I call up singtel today to check on the charges for relocation and was advice that if the unit is Fibre cover but no fibre terminal point inside the house we must pay for relocation charge of SGD32.00+ and terminal point set up about SGD200.00+ if there's terminal point just only need to pay SGD32.00+ Anyone can share on this? Thank you
    We will get the standard point of scv (free to air tv) and mio(phone point)

It's stated in the electrical and tv/phone schedule in the S&P. I lazy to dig it out but I think there is standard cable point for tv (which is the same source for your data) and phone line if you decide on adsl(mio). Perhaps those nearer the pool and function rooms can get the free wifi signal meant for common areas.

For scv, we need to pay a one time activation charge if the socket position is unchanged. if u choose to change location of the socket, u need to pay the relocation. For adsl, can just run the phone cable behind conducts, unless u guys wants to change position and conceal.

If u are asking abt openNet, then that is something i am unsure of too.. Another qn to the developer on whether openNet cable will be laid. Good point.

We will get the standard point of scv (free to air tv) and mio(phone point)

It's stated in the electrical and tv/phone schedule in the S&P. I lazy to dig it out but I think there is standard cable point for tv (which is the same source for your data) and phone line if you decide on adsl(mio). Perhaps those nearer the pool and function rooms can get the free wifi signal meant for common areas.

For scv, we need to pay a one time activation charge if the socket position is unchanged. if u choose to change location of the socket, u need to pay the relocation. For adsl, can just run the phone cable behind conducts, unless u guys wants to change position and conceal.

If u are asking abt openNet, then that is something i am unsure of too.. Another qn to the developer on whether openNet cable will be laid. Good point.
    Bro, thank you for your sharing. My concern are more on the OpenNet will they laid the cable and will there be any optic terminal point. I have txt my agent to check also.....will update when she revert.

Hi everyone.. Didn't know we have an active forum exclusively for Watercolours.

I am proud to say I am one the owners of Watercolours. Bought mine in September 2012. Such a long wait for me.

haha.. but from what I can see the construction progress is indeed very fast.I am really hoping for an early TOP based on the progress. *cross finger*

Quote Originally Posted by Matinho

I am proud to say I am one the owners of Watercolours. Bought mine in September 2012. Such a long wait for me.

haha.. but from what I can see the construction progress is indeed very fast.I am really hoping for an early TOP based on the progress. *cross finger*
    Welcome bro, all watercolorian hope to spent our Xmas in our new home next year. Pray hard and cross finger...

Welcome aboard Bro,
    We are all hoping and praying for the TOP on Dec 14 latest.

welcome bro - i got mine on launch date; even longer wait

Default Hello!

Hi Everyone!

Have been sliently reading this thread for some time now and finally registered to post and say Hi! to fellow Watercolourians.
    And also thanks for the updates and pictures posted.
    And like everyone, I cant wait for TOP!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by aktlc
    Hi Everyone!

Have been sliently reading this thread for some time now and finally registered to post and say Hi! to fellow Watercolourians.
    And also thanks for the updates and pictures posted.
    And like everyone, I cant wait for TOP!

Cheers!
    Welcome welcome. ....

Hi all, I just arrive SIN this morning, good to see this thread has become so lively
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hi all, I just arrive SIN this morning, good to see this thread has become so lively
    Welcome back.

Visit the FB page, more construction progress pics today. Nice progress.

I like the spacious landscape and healthy gaps in between the units and blocks.

I have the same idea, the layout of our neighbours seem very packed.
    Hope the final product will be as spacious as it seems now

Visit the FB page, more construction progress pics today. Nice progress.

I like the spacious landscape and healthy gaps in between the units and blocks.
    Yes, thanks to our bro n sis that set up the FB page ... watercolours at Pasir ris link.

Our Watercolours landscape was indeed nice and spacious.it will take all of us who lives here to upkeep it properly to retain it's charm and value.
    Our children will grow up in good enviroment, our retiree will have peace and all of us will be healthy and happy.

On the other hand.Each of the development at Big Four has its own charm and together our neighbourhood will be a good home for all.
    What ia a good house?

I think CNY 2015 is a given, XMAS 2014 is a bonus.

Anyway, I answer my own question, our walls will be brick laid and not concrete slab. Between the two I heard bricks offer more 冬暖夏凉 effect. Dunno how true. It's also more reno friendly, ie we can hack and combine rooms.

I saw the NV thread. Some partition board was used for internal walls. Hope we dun get that. That's CDL by the way.

Only 4 units left
    That mean 99 percent sold
    What ia a good house?