Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

jus finished a long post after my lunch in the other hot thread man....

it feels prickling good to be tickled after a long morning and heavy lunch
    You will never walk alone.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    jus finished a long post after my lunch in the other hot thread man....

it feels prickling good to be tickled after a long morning and heavy lunch
    Bro, read your posting. Dun waste ur time on all those, this thread is more warm than any others.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro, read your posting. Dun waste ur time on all those, this thread is more warm than any others.
    i feel so sad no one in that hot thread response to my posts. 2 possibilities

1. i make much sense so no one can retort
    2. i totally makes no sense so everyone ignore

but i like said, a tickle to make my day. life is too short for all these nonsense....

Just ignore that character bah, his negative energy will take care of him
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

i feel so sad no one in that hot thread response to my posts. 2 possibilities

1. i make much sense so no one can retort
    2. i totally makes no sense so everyone ignore

but i like said, a tickle to make my day. life is too short for all these nonsense....
    Bro is not no one response to ur post is no one want to fxxx care tat xxxxer. We share our joy our excitement here with all watercolourians even better. Cheer up bro
    Last edited by JeffKoh; 05-06-13 at 20:09.

No worries lah. All these are tickles to me. Once in a while we need to laugh it off. this just bring over community closer. We should really meet up sometime over the pool, kids playground or function room. Beer on me then.

No worries lah. All these are tickles to me. Once in a while we need to laugh it off. this just bring over community closer. We should really meet up sometime over the pool, kids playground or function room. Beer on me then.
    That right meh bro, have some kopi session by the pool or club house. Move in happily and everyone HUAT !!!!!!

That right meh bro, have some kopi session by the pool or club house. Move in happily and everyone HUAT !!!!!!

That's the spirit of our home
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    That's the spirit of our home

I remember during primary school we have colored houses for sports day. Maybe each block should come out with a colour. Matches the condo name

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    I remember during primary school we have colored houses for sports day. Maybe each block should come out with a colour. Matches the condo name

We can also organize games for children from different house
    What ia a good house?

We can also organize games for children from different house
    Hahaha sound like WC will have yearly sport day like school days.....

i get lunch time tickles two times in a row. foc soap drama.

anyway, went queueing hello kitty for little one today. darn, the queue is scary...also, those office ladys, young XMM, all out in full force.....

guess this hello kitty thing is even hotter than any property launch in SG

i get lunch time tickles two times in a row. foc soap drama.

anyway, went queueing hello kitty for little one today. darn, the queue is scary...also, those office ladys, young XMM, all out in full force.....

guess this hello kitty thing is even hotter than any property launch in SG
    Cyber space is better and warmer here
    What ia a good house?

Hahaha sound like WC will have yearly sport day like school days.....
    Yes grn house blue house yellow house all come out in full force

what do u guys reckon will be build on the plot currently housing the WC and Seastrand show flat? Some say the MRT, URA master plan says subjected to detailed planning. I hope its a mixed residential development with malls at the bottom. Probably we need some beefing up of the amenities in the area.

Also, if u notice, there is a open air carpark build opp WC and seastrand between the HDB. there is also a temp one and i wonder that plot of land will be used for what purposes. to be honest, i am hoping that carpark stays as i am worried there will be insufficient lots in our project....

I also noticed some pull down type shops doors at the ground floor of the HDB corridor facing horizon. You can see it if u walk from DTE towards WC bus top direction. Hope its some bread shop, provision shop or mama shop. At least through our side gate; we cross the road got friendly HDB shops

Unhappy

what do u guys reckon will be build on the plot currently housing the WC and Seastrand show flat? Some say the MRT, URA master plan says subjected to detailed planning. I hope its a mixed residential development with malls at the bottom. Probably we need some beefing up of the amenities in the area.

Also, if u notice, there is a open air carpark build opp WC and seastrand between the HDB. there is also a temp one and i wonder that plot of land will be used for what purposes. to be honest, i am hoping that carpark stays as i am worried there will be insufficient lots in our project....

I also noticed some pull down type shops doors at the ground floor of the HDB corridor facing horizon. You can see it if u walk from DTE towards WC bus top direction. Hope its some bread shop, provision shop or mama shop. At least through our side gate; we cross the road got friendly HDB shops
    Nowadays new developments all come with just enough car parks for residents - assuming each household only have one car. There will be prob if we have housewarming or any party, gathering.

Guai guai ones will park at hdb car parks or beach car parks then walk over. "Brave" ones will just park along pasir ris rise or link . Imagine all 5 TOP.

We shall wait and see.

compared to u guys, i have waited the longest. neck long liao. i bought during launch! longest wait.....
    Hi all bros & sisters just received a good news from my agent that my application been approved by HDB. What a good news for my weekend....

Hi all bros & sisters just received a good news from my agent that my application been approved by HDB. What a good news for my weekend....
    Congrats bro. Have a nice weekend.
    The Facebook update every Saturday Is something I look fwd to for weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Congrats bro. Have a nice weekend.
    The Facebook update every Saturday Is something I look fwd to for weekends
    Tks bro, ya me too once weekend arrive sure check FB for progress update photos. We must buy this guy drink for his hard work and appreciate his kindness.

congrats, next is lawyer's + bankers visit....

Congratulation bro, I share your joy
    What ia a good house?

Tks bro, ya me too once weekend arrive sure check FB for progress update photos. We must buy this guy drink for his hard work and appreciate his kindness.
    Yes, i support
    What ia a good house?

Congratulation bro, I share your joy
    Thank you bro... finally after 4 weeks of waiting.

congrats, next is lawyer's + bankers visit....
    Thank you bro, so excited over all this.

congrats bro welcome to the neighbourhood
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    congrats bro welcome to the neighbourhood
    Thank you bro and have a great weekend.

We definitely need bigger mall in Pasir Ris with the number of housing to be erected here.
    A underground MRT will also free up surface land for recreation.

A MRT at the present Seastrand showroom is ideal. If it is build next to DTE. It will be too crowed. The walking distance from DTE to Seastrand showroom will provide the space and buffet for human flow.

IMHO
    What ia a good house?

We definitely need bigger mall in Pasir Ris with the number of housing to be erected here.
    A underground MRT will also free up surface land for recreation.

A MRT at the present Seastrand showroom is ideal. If it is build next to DTE. It will be too crowed. The walking distance from DTE to Seastrand showroom will provide the space and buffet for human flow.

IMHO
    Mall is good. Though DTE has most of my required stuff. I just need ntuc within walking distance, makan, childcare and shell petrol nearby. The soon to have hawker is also a big bonus. Got bigger mall I hands legs raised to agree

Not very sure if the mrt can be underground as the area is very close to coastline.. Any engineers around?

Mall is good. Though DTE has most of my required stuff. I just need ntuc within walking distance, makan, childcare and shell petrol nearby. The soon to have hawker is also a big bonus. Got bigger mall I hands legs raised to agree

Not very sure if the mrt can be underground as the area is very close to coastline.. Any engineers around?
    Yes, you have voice a real concern, is the soil below us suitable?
    We shall all keep our finger cross.

Beside DTE, Loyang point is also not too far away.
    3 tuition centre on the top floor and two food court to choose from.

Recently there is this stall that sell steam food at the koufu.
    I love this healthy cooking style
    What ia a good house?

Thank you bro... finally after 4 weeks of waiting.
    Congrates bro. I'm happy for you.