Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

hahahahah ya lorz.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Bingo! Maybe they will name it "The brush" or something to complete the palette with watercolours set
    New name will be 'Paint Brush'.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    New name will be 'Paint Brush'.
    Lol watercolours anytime if they were to have a paint brush next to it

... not likely to have "WaterMelon" or "WaterChestnuts" meh?? ....

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg
    ... not likely to have "WaterMelon" or "WaterChestnuts" meh?? ....
    Can can Another water series condos like bedok Reservoir just that yours are more novel and will sure sell like hotcakes (lo). U r making me thirsty already...

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Can can Another water series condos like bedok Reservoir just that yours are more novel and will sure sell like hotcakes (lo). U r making me thirsty already...
    ... good good, so long as not "WaterSkin" can liao ...

This land is bigger in size for a new EC to be beside Watercolour and Sea-Esta. Will be interesting to see the land bid price, and the eventual launch price. If Watercolour sales is slow and going slower?, then probably this new land parcel will be a better EC choice, that is if can wait...

Pasir Ris Drive 3 / Pasir Ris Rise (PDF 83KB) Executive Condominium, 2.80, 2.1 ,Sept 2012 *
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....d?OpenDocument

Does anyone know how is the WaterColors pricings like compared to Ripple Bay, Sea Esta and Seastrand?

And how are the other 3 PCs selling?

Was told by agent that comparing WaterColors to Ripple Bay, it is a price difference of $150psf.

If it is really a difference $150psf, can i treat this figure as "safety margin", when the time is ready for sell/rent?

Quite like this area for residential stay, as the location gives a home feeling
    - beach
    - park
    - next to private estate, instead surrounded by HDBs

I can accept walking 1.2km to train station, followed by 35mins train ride to City daily.

Understand the next plot of land is reserved for another upcoming EC, and it has a chance of seaview, hope it will be priced correctly judging at the slow sales at WaterColors.

Cheers
    Snooze

the new ec beside watercolours indeed have a good chance of seaview?

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow
    the new ec beside watercolours indeed have a good chance of seaview?
    Plus the noise from the expanded Costa Sands public resort and Wild Wild Wet