Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Hi all bros, latest update I had after a short conversation with one of the site supervisor. He advise that with the current progess WC TOP might be next year third quarter but this is his projection only. Blk 23 & 31 will be the first to complete as the gang for these two blks are more experience as compared to the balance two groups. He also advice that they have started the interior build up for some Blk from level two and it take about 15-18 days for one level structure to complete thus by year end most of all the blocks will complete till roof top. Seatrand was ask to stop construction except housekeeping as NEA found mosquito breeding and will only resume after inspection. Hope that all this informations all true and correct as advice by this supervisor and look forward early TOP. cheer cheer cheer
    Wonderful update bro. Xmas is a possibility!!!
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Wonderful update bro. Xmas is a possibility!!!
    Yes.... the earlier the better and neck will not be that long when TOP time. LOL

Hi all bros, latest update I had after a short conversation with one of the site supervisor. He advise that with the current progess WC TOP might be next year third quarter but this is his projection only. Blk 23 & 31 will be the first to complete as the gang for these two blks are more experience as compared to the balance two groups. He also advice that they have started the interior build up for some Blk from level two and it take about 15-18 days for one level structure to complete thus by year end most of all the blocks will complete till roof top. Seatrand was ask to stop construction except housekeeping as NEA found mosquito breeding and will only resume after inspection. Hope that all this informations all true and correct as advice by this supervisor and look forward early TOP. cheer cheer cheer

This was a good news after a few day of hazy days
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Very quiet this thread... what happen? Where are all the Watercolorians gone to?

Very quiet this thread... what happen? Where are all the Watercolorians gone to?

School holiday more busy i guss
    Bro, depend on u to engage the site Supervisor on progress liao
    What ia a good house?

Ok I get the ball rolling.

1. We only have 1 parking lot each household. Anyone of us here owe 2 cars?

2. The recent park oasis case will happen to us? U prefer higher maintenance to keep our estate good, or cut cost to maintain okay okay good enuf ?

3. Anyone wanna join the mgmt committee?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016

2. The recent park oasis case will happen to us? U prefer higher maintenance to keep our estate good, or cut cost to maintain okay okay good enuf ?

I have only one car and one parking lot each household is fair. High maintenance or okay okay can liao are very subjective as to see u r looking from which angle.
    Bro I have nvr stay in condo before and understand that condo does not have a metal gate like hdb. So we can't do like what we been doing with gate lock and leave main door open for fresh air and good energy to flow in? Can u share with me how to go about it or always close our main door like those selfish type? Tq

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    School holiday more busy i guss
    Bro, depend on u to engage the site Supervisor on progress liao
    Sure bro, if give me a chance to meet that supervisor again when ever I am there I sure will update all the latest peogress.

I have only one car and one parking lot each household is fair. High maintenance or okay okay can liao are very subjective as to see u r looking from which angle.
    Bro I have nvr stay in condo before and understand that condo does not have a metal gate like hdb. So we can't do like what we been doing with gate lock and leave main door open for fresh air and good energy to flow in? Can u share with me how to go about it or always close our main door like those selfish type? Tq
    If you have a toddler at home, always close the door and make it child proof.
    Otherwise Our security guard is supposed to make the estate safe and it is supposed to be ok to leave the door open without the gate .

This is the reason why I choose the out facing unit hoping it's more windy ans cooler . and also no pool view units left when I join.

It is actuallly more dangerous to kids living in condo - esp the swimming pool part so never leave a kid home alone.

I also die die will install the invisiable grill at my balcony. So looking for my neighbor at stack 28 to do together same design so it won't be so obvious. But my neighbor seems not reporting here

Hi all brothers n sisters of WC, may I suggest that we arrange one of the Sunday morning or afternoon meet together at WC site for site visit and get to know each other session. Let wait at the open car park oppsite wc side gate. Anyone support this suggestion? If response is good let make it asap. Cheers

Otherwise Our security guard is supposed to make the estate safe and it is supposed to be ok to leave the door open without the gate .

This is the reason why I choose the out facing unit hoping it's more windy ans cooler . and also no pool view units left when I join.

It is actuallly more dangerous to kids living in condo - esp the swimming pool part so never leave a kid home alone.

I also die die will install the invisiable grill at my balcony. So looking for my neighbor at stack 28 to do together same design so it won't be so obvious. But my neighbor seems not reporting here
    Hi bro thank you for your sharing and appreciated. However leaving the door open without the gate I still feel not secure. Maybe stay in hdb for half of my life. Lol

Hi bro thank you for your sharing and appreciated. However leaving the door open without the gate I still feel not secure. Maybe stay in hdb for half of my life. Lol
    I think the lift lobby would be quite small. So even open e door won't help much for air flow. I think we really rely on the windows rather than the door.

Hi all brothers n sisters of WC, may I suggest that we arrange one of the Sunday morning or afternoon meet together at WC site for site visit and get to know each other session. Let wait at the open car park oppsite wc side gate. Anyone support this suggestion? If response is good let make it asap. Cheers
    I love the idea but my butt too heavy to move . Haha.
    I stay at jurong west now. The joney to east is not easy with so many things to do over weekends.

So far I have only been to the site once during stacation at pasir ris chalet. Make arrangement with bro good house in the end also din manage to meet then.

Most of the modern condo I see have card access security gate, not sure if we have that.

But I think having a main door gate for individual unit should not be an issue. Anyway the MA should have some basic estate management guideline to start with and for subsequent policy to build upon
    What ia a good house?

If timing is right, we can meet up just PM me
    What ia a good house?

I love the idea but my butt too heavy to move . Haha.
    I stay at jurong west now. The joney to east is not easy with so many things to do over weekends.

So far I have only been to the site once during stacation at pasir ris chalet. Make arrangement with bro good house in the end also din manage to meet then.

We can always make arrangement to meet
    What ia a good house?

I think the lift lobby would be quite small. So even open e door won't help much for air flow. I think we really rely on the windows rather than the door.
    Can consider mechanical ventilation
    I am always a fan of ceiling fan, ventilation is important to me
    What ia a good house?

Most of the modern condo I see have card access security gate, not sure if we have that.

But I think having a main door gate for individual unit should not be an issue. Anyway the MA should have some basic estate management guideline to start with and for subsequent policy to build upon
    I think we will have the card access for side gate but don't know need for lift or lift lobby or not?

If timing is right, we can meet up just PM me
    Bro let wait and see response for this kopi session. ....

Kids safety is important, I think the invisible grille is a good idea, hope our MA has all the option/plan ready for us to choose for door gates, grille, cloth hanger etc
    What ia a good house?

I think we will have the card access for side gate but don't know need for lift or lift lobby or not?
    Most of the condo I visited so far have card access for lift lobby lor, maybe the older one don't have. must check with agent
    What ia a good house?

I think a good MA/MC is important for the upkeep of our property, Our bro FB page has some good read on condo management.

The issue on high and low cost is subjective, important is setting the correct management policy in running the estate for the benefits of majority and keeping the value of our property, while ensuring the sinking fund/maintenance fee is sustainable.

For example parking, Yes, each unit with car should have a parking lot; but really need to think thru other issue like second car or third car, excess lot assuming not all unit have car, visitor lot etc. Some form of control must be in place for the community.

All building have life cycle,, different maintenance tasks need to be done at different period. there are also other recurring expenses like utility bill, tax, insurance, MA fee, security fee, landscaping, fogging etc etc.
    All this need to be map/plan to smoothen the flow on the funding to ensure fund will not dry up. A good managing agent should be able to propose good advice for MC approval and execute for the MC.

Paiseh, I sleepy liao, just speaking out as it is
    What ia a good house?

Sure bro, if give me a chance to meet that supervisor again when ever I am there I sure will update all the latest peogress.
    Boy or girl ....better own up
    What ia a good house?

Boy or girl ....better own up
    Bro, is boy or gal is not important as long as he or she willing to share with us the latest update/tips and have his teams complete this project as early as possible without comproise on safety for his workers and all of us able to have Xmas party at WC in 2014.

Bro, is boy or gal is not important as long as he or she willing to share with us the latest update/tips and have his teams complete this project as early as possible without comproise on safety for his workers and all of us able to have Xmas party at WC in 2014.

Cheers
    What ia a good house?

the thread is moving..been too busy with my kid until i no time to surf..here's my summarized feedback

1. carpark - i need more than 1 lot. if i can't get the additional one at WC, i will go for the open air HDB one just opposite. very near, side gate cross road can liao. good enough for me

2. main door gate. yes, it will not come with gate. 1 option is to install those children / pet gate behind the main door, so that one can keep your main door open, but 1/2 of it is shielded. anyway no worries lah. each block has 2 lift unit. Each stack is max 6 unit and min 4 units per floor, so if its very small group. People know each other lah. from the construction i have seen, its door faces door type (AKA HDB point block concept, with stairway at the edge......

3. i seriously did not know my kitchen comes with a door. good info! either way is fine, with door without door no difference, nowadays technology is such that one can cook w/o much oil (HappyCan/Philips Air fryer etc)

4. door card access. i am sure there will be, all the way from front gate/side gate/ to basement lift lobby. all will be accessed only with card. this is minimal. more atas project will have in build security system, like when visitor are at the basement carpark, they punch unit number at the locked door before the lift, the house door bell will sound, there is a TV panel to see who is pressing...the owner then decides to open the lift lobby door or not from the console at home....not sure if we have this then...

5. the important question about door is whether our main door uses the same card (digital lock) or is it manual key. this is something worth checking...maybe this is 1 question for the site supervisor too?

6. invisible grill - 100% i will do. like it or not, if MA refuses, i will make a big hoo haa. I am not at the penthouse level but am at a floor that needs safety consideration. i suggest we gather forces and can negotiate for better package....

7. keep me in the loop for any kopi sessions. will join if can..i usually detour pass if i am going Changi V to makan....TPE Exit Elias then go by JLB to Loyang ....

Last edited by Anfield; 26-06-13 at 11:50.

the thread is moving..been too busy with my kid until i no time to surf..here's my summarized feedback

1. carpark - i need more than 1 lot. if i can't get the additional one at WC, i will go for the open air HDB one just opposite. very near, side gate cross road can liao. good enough for me

2. main door gate. yes, it will not come with gate. 1 option is to install those children / pet gate behind the main door, so that one can keep your main door open, but 1/2 of it is shielded. anyway no worries lah. each block has 2 lift unit. Each stack is max 6 unit and min 4 units per floor, so if its very small group. People know each other lah. from the construction i have seen, its door faces door type (AKA HDB point block concept, with stairway at the edge......

3. i seriously did not know my kitchen comes with a door. good info! either way is fine, with door without door no difference, nowadays technology is such that one can cook w/o much oil (HappyCan/Philips Air fryer etc)

4. door card access. i am sure there will be, all the way from front gate/side gate/ to basement lift lobby. all will be accessed only with card. this is minimal. more atas project will have in build security system, like when visitor are at the basement carpark, they punch unit number at the locked door before the lift, the house door bell will sound, there is a TV panel to see who is pressing...the owner then decides to open the lift lobby door or not from the console at home....not sure if we have this then...

5. the important question about door is whether our main door uses the same card (digital lock) or is it manual key. this is something worth checking...maybe this is 1 question for the site supervisor too?

6. invisible grill - 100% i will do. like it or not, if MA refuses, i will make a big hoo haa. I am not at the penthouse level but am at a floor that needs safety consideration. i suggest we gather forces and can negotiate for better package....

7. keep me in the loop for any kopi sessions. will join if can..i usually detour pass if i am going Changi V to makan....TPE Exit Elias then go by JLB to Loyang ....

1.Bro, will HDB allow you to apply for season parking lot if you are not resident of those HDB block beside the carpark?

2.Bro, agreed the lift lobby will be very small area with max 6 units one level.

3.Yes, kitchen does come a kitchen door but there will be open concept with no window facing the air ledge and my worry will be heavy rain and haze.

4.Understand from my agent that there will be access card for side gate and maybe lift lobby but not for the main door and we will need key for the main door.The intercom unit inside our house will not come with TV screen panel that you are able to see the visitor and if i am correct it only link to the guard room. Those with TV screen panel are those high end condo.

5.Bro main door is key type.

6.For me i will fight for window installation for kitchen as washing machine or dryer or even the kitchen will get wet if heavy rain.

7.So far response not that good as only you, me and bro Good house are keen on this kopi session. I can make it even for weekday on office hour as my job will be on the road most of the time.hehehehe

I think you can source internally to see if anynodnour neighbors is ok to give up their lot for a fee like wat you are paying for hdb season parking.

It's near but not so convinient ESP days with heavy rain.

Anyway, happy prob I wish I have more cars to drive lol

HDB car park - not sure if they go down to the HDB Block; My experience is usually they look at the address you are staying and give u 1 or 2 carpark nearby to apply. But you are right bro, if its an EC address, not sure if eligible, but can try lah. Will be lower priority though, i.e. immediate HDB residents given 1st priority, got balance then give it to me......last weapon is MP letter liao....

On hindsight, any bros wanna let go??? i chop first....

Door key - thanks for the info jeff bro. Nice one. u always have solid info....actually i prefer the key type. Card can use for lobby etc, but main door still prefer lao kuan keyhole key......

Kitchen window - seriously, even though i bought at launch, i didn't know no window until now..hahahaa.....ya i find it very hard to believe too.....how can we have a open kitchen subjected to wind and rain w/o anything to shield. My washing machine and dryer sure 进水 one......since the yard is inwards facing, it should not cause any facade issue right?

conclusion - 2 die die install thing. invisible grill at balcony, window at yard area.

HDB car park - not sure if they go down to the HDB Block; My experience is usually they look at the address you are staying and give u 1 or 2 carpark nearby to apply. But you are right bro, if its an EC address, not sure if eligible, but can try lah. Will be lower priority though, i.e. immediate HDB residents given 1st priority, got balance then give it to me......last weapon is MP letter liao....

On hindsight, any bros wanna let go??? i chop first....

Door key - thanks for the info jeff bro. Nice one. u always have solid info....actually i prefer the key type. Card can use for lobby etc, but main door still prefer lao kuan keyhole key......

Kitchen window - seriously, even though i bought at launch, i didn't know no window until now..hahahaa.....ya i find it very hard to believe too.....how can we have a open kitchen subjected to wind and rain w/o anything to shield. My washing machine and dryer sure 进水 one......since the yard is inwards facing, it should not cause any facade issue right?

conclusion - 2 die die install thing. invisible grill at balcony, window at yard area.
    One more area that i had is some units layout on the common bathroom with small window at the shower area which is facing kitchen directly. Can u imagine someone is cooking in the kitchen and someone is doing big business in the common bathroom..... lol (my layout is such. SOB SOB)