Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Natura @ Hillview (D23, Freehold, Macly/Roxy-Pacific)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Natura@Hillview @ Hillview Terrace D23 FH FB
    We have discussed over at natura@HILLVIEW forum, FB account reviews too much personal info and is good enough to remain as a forum instead of FB.

FB maybe useful if in the future we mingle and get to know each other personally, it maybe a better choice.

You also bought a unit there? Many members over there, come and join us at natura@HILLVIEW forum.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW forum for Owners of this condo and for more pictures.
    April 2012 Launch, December 2012 100% Sold
    TOP Discussion HERE since early Oct 2015
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 25-10-15 at 16:38.

By the way, I did create a FB somewhere in May 2013, haha, but no takers, the FB account / group dies a natural death.

We have near 50 members (all owners out of 193 owners) over at natura@HILLVIEW forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested View Post
    We have discussed over at natura@HILLVIEW forum, FB account reviews too much personal info and is good enough to remain as a forum instead of FB.

FB maybe useful if in the future we mingle and get to know each other personally, it maybe a better choice.

You also bought a unit there? Many members over there, come and join us at natura@HILLVIEW forum.
    You are right FB account reviews too much personal info if you don't like to let people to know too much.

I have a great time at Terrasse closed group and love the idea of knowing everyone at the condo.

When I go back Singapore for Holiday, everyone know each other even though we meet for the first time.

Like to share this wonderful feeling to other condo and have created 67 closed group so far.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post126823016

Learn a bit on the type of people in the Facebook and learn new thing meeting people in Facebook.

Have to remind myself the face behind the facebook may not be the people you know in facebook.

Owner and resident are welcome to join the group and those interested to do admin for the group.

Just one question and please answer.

Are you also an owner of natura@Hillview?

Just one question and please answer.

Are you also an owner of natura@Hillview?

No, I did not get a unit but I love to get a few more.

If you think it's cheap or firesale, then you better keep low profile to quickly call the advertiser on propetyguru to grab it before it's too late. And tell us you are so happy to get a firesale, no need to give hints here to introduce a competitor for the property for yourself because no one is interested in what you say if they have no interest for it.

If you have no interest, don't bother to open the gap here (rubbish or not) like yowetan.

Anyway, who cares what you said.
    you having PMS?? I just throw a question to see anyone has some ground information. what is your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ay123 View Post
    you having PMS?? I just throw a question to see anyone has some ground information. what is your problem?
    Sellers can't sell at profit, buyers can't buy (afford), private owners get whacked left, right and centre by either the MND or non-owners looking to buy or HDB owners looking to upgrade. Agents can hardly get any business except for partial or real misrepresentation. Everybody has their own class of problem. This is the natural consequence of market distortion, but is necessary to wean off everyone from pre-occupation with property.

If have need, can afford and find good lobang, can buy le. Overall market is going to trade sideways for a very long time but there are isolated lobangs to enjoy for sellers who really need to sell. But just don't expect a perfect place that is cheap, new, good and fantastic location.

Natura seems a very balanced development with a Freehold lease as a bonus. The light industries are scheduled to move out over time. If I can get one more property, this is definitely one place to consider.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

PMS? Nah, far from it.

Because you sound really like that yowetan who basically foul mouth almost every development in this forum and you realised that actually nobody here likes him.

If I will you, honestly I wouldn't bother to type the word "firesale" here, because those who wants to sell will sell and those who wants to buy will buy. By talking and typing will not bring up or bring down property price.

Here is what I will do.

If I see something I think is really cheap and affordable, I will not type anything here. I will quickly go to URA website and gather all the caveats info of the development to find out what is the owners' buying price for each unit. There I have the basis for bargaining so that I will not just bark blindly at a potential seller or kanna smoked by the seller that it's "cheap". Then I will quickly call the advertiser at propetyguru, hoping that there isn't someone else who have already bought the unit since it is so "cheap".

Last edited by CondoInterested; 26-10-15 at 23:23.