Thread: Condo just TOP--Interesting data...

Default Condo just TOP--Interesting data...

Waterfront waves just TOP its a 405 UNIT condo and according to Property GOONDU.......there are currently 412 units for sale rent(ok maybe duplicate ads so in reality only 200 units for sale/rent)...

Sounds funny to me...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...ont-waves-1261

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Waterfront waves just TOP its a 405 UNIT condo and according to Property GOONDU.......there are currently 412 units for sale rent(ok maybe duplicate ads so in reality only 200 units for sale/rent)...

Sounds funny to me...

Avoid the water ghost and move to Watertown

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    ya... you will see blocks and blocks of vacant and abandoned just-top-ed condos... all run road liow... those not facing the water still ok....

my hdb tenant who bought wfk will kill me if i tell them this....

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    No lah, many friends bought WW for own stay.. They really enjoy the park and also reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    ya... you will see blocks and blocks of vacant and abandoned just-top-ed condos... all run road liow... those not facing the water still ok....

my hdb tenant who bought wfk will kill me if i tell them this....
    The units facing water(reservoir) is very nice... Last time my friend upload PH pics wow so fantastic view..

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    The units facing water(reservoir) is very nice... Last time my friend upload PH pics wow so fantastic view..
    heya... just kidding onli lah... those units are very nice... with mrt station at wfk... difficult to find both water and mrt station....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    heya... just kidding onli lah... those units are very nice... with mrt station at wfk... difficult to find both water and mrt station....
    And bugs Lol

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    And bugs Lol
    oh ya the midgets are a nightmare...first they float on dead bodies...then they go up ur nostrils...

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_751671.html

oh ya the midgets are a nightmare...first they float on dead bodies...then they go up ur nostrils...

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_751671.html
    the greeny bugs really no joke....tat time blur blur go n shop at the sheng xiong....wah piang my nose damn itchy lor.....den quickly walk back to my car.....whole car covered wif the green bugs!!! i was away only for like 5-10mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds funny to me...

Still seems like quite a lot of units asking for rent if you ask me (even if you strip away duplicates). I think will have more and more such condos TOP where a lot of the people there renting it out because they bought for investment. People renting will be spoilt for choice. Hmmm, may exert downward pressure on rents...

The only savings grace is that people generally have holding power. So cannot rent out, they just leave it empty, they will not be pressured to sell.

the bugs problem seem to have been eliminated - PUB been doing a good job cleaning up the rocks - lets see if it works - will know next year if they return...

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    the bugs problem seem to have been eliminated - PUB been doing a good job cleaning up the rocks - lets see if it works - will know next year if they return...
    bugs is only half the problem...lets see what authorities do about the scuba divers...

bugs is only half the problem...lets see what authorities do about the scuba divers...
    well, they can erect fences and deploy guards to patrol the area, but this can't stop the netherworld apparitions from haunting the place