Page 1 of 194 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

1. Default Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Developer:

United Engineer Group

Total 843 condo units + 19 strata house units

Development:

2 Blocks of 31 storey and 2 Blocks of 30 Storey Residential Apartment & 3 Blocks of Strata Terraces

Address:

Whampoa East Road

Tenure:

99 year leasehold

Expected TOP:

11 Mar 2016

Approximate Units Size:

1 Bedroom - 452 - 936 Sqft

2 Bedroom - 699 - 882 Sqft

2+study - 785 - 1162 sqft

3 Bedroom Compact - 936 sqft

3 Bedroom - 979 - 1528 sqft

3 Bedroom Dual Key - 1033 - 1356 Sqft

4 Bedroom - 1367 - 1754

Stata Terraces - 2776 - 2851 Sqft

Land Size: 200,000 sq.ft.

Attractive multi theme-design with breathtaking Sky Gardens, pools and beautiful water features.

Location: Situated along Bendemeer Road, next to Bendemeer Primary School.

Ease of Commuting (to and fro Bendemeer):

** Minutes Drive to CBD, Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, our ever-popular Orchard Road, to name a few.

** Brisk Access to Boon Keng MRT Station.

** A Minute Drive to PIE. Easy Access to CTE as well.

** New access tunnel towards Potong Pasir/ Hougang is now ready for use.

8 RiverSuites Condo Facilities

2nd Storey Landscape Deck water zone
    A continuous flow of swimming pools, Jacuzzi pools, water cascade, wading pool, leisure pool
    An elegant environment of landscape spaces infused with sights and sound of water.
    7th Storey Garden Zone
    A variety of activities nodes of children playground, , farm garden, tennis court, dining pavilion, flower field,spa pool, outdoor gym and spaces.
    28th/29th Storey The Sky Zone
    A premium entertainment environment with panoramic sky view for the enjoyment of every residents.
    Last edited by price; 17th March 2012 at 08:52 PM.

IMO, indicative price @ $1250 psf, this is a much better buy than WT. Any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    IMO, indicative price @ $1250 psf, this is a much better buy than WT. Any opinions?
    From 1250psf? If 20th flr at 1250psf for 2bdr can GRAB! The view will be quite nice

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Watertown is better because your house is just above the MRT station and mall. This one you have to walk a good 10 min from MRT (due to traffic lights) as well as for your amenities. Traffic is a pain in this area and I always avoid driving along Serangoon road.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Watertown is better because your house is just above the MRT station and mall. This one you have to walk a good 10 min from MRT (due to traffic lights) as well as for your amenities. Traffic is a pain in this area and I always avoid driving along Serangoon road.
    I drive this stretch of road every weekday to work. Ever since the viaduct opened, traffic has been quite smooth. My concern is that city view for this development is west facing?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    I drive this stretch of road every weekday to work. Ever since the viaduct opened, traffic has been quite smooth. My concern is that city view for this development is west facing?
    Prefer less walking under e sun or rain.

• Page 1 of 194 123451151101 ... LastLast