Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Quote Originally Posted by CP5211
    Hello, I am stationed overseas now but heard of this launch. You buying for self stay or investment? If buy for investment, would it be easy to rent out? Thank you
    Investment. Used to have a property near Serangoon MRT. Easy to rent out. Bad time- lower rent. Good time- higher rent. Property near MRT no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly
    Investment. Used to have a property near Serangoon MRT. Easy to rent out. Bad time- lower rent. Good time- higher rent. Property near MRT no worries.
    Thanks. Will let you know if I buy a unit here.

Hello, I am stationed overseas now but heard of this launch. You buying for self stay or investment? If buy for investment, would it be easy to rent out? Thank you
    As Easy as ABC.......

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    As Easy as ABC.......
    Will 8RS rentals be affected by large upcoming supply in NE? When so many reports talk abt oversupply in NE, is 8RS part of it?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Will 8RS rentals be affected by large upcoming supply in NE? When so many reports talk abt oversupply in NE, is 8RS part of it?
    8RS is city fringe so should be spared from the NE oversupply, although it will have its own battle with a no of HDB and DBSS reaching the mop when it reaches TOP

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    8RS is city fringe so should be spared from the NE oversupply, although it will have its own battle with a no of HDB and DBSS reaching the mop when it reaches TOP
    That's true. On a positive note, 8RS could potentially benefit from the upgrader demand once the hdb and dbss reach mop. I guess the lifestyle offered by a condo is still different from that of hdb.

That's true. On a positive note, 8RS could potentially benefit from the upgrader demand once the hdb and dbss reach mop. I guess the lifestyle offered by a condo is still different from that of hdb.
    You are right! 8RS and the surrounding condos will surely benefit from the effect of DBSS sales, not to mention that the DBSS will be selling past $1mil for sure(that was the most expensive DBSS in Singapore). This area does not belong to NE and it's a totally diff league from NE...

You are right! 8RS and the surrounding condos will surely benefit from the effect of DBSS sales, not to mention that the DBSS will be selling past $1mil for sure(that was the most expensive DBSS in Singapore). This area does not belong to NE and it's a totally diff league from NE...
    which DBSS are you refering to??

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    which DBSS are you refering to??
    City View @Boon Keng...

Latest caveat posted on realis shows top transacted price of $1,670 psf achieved for a 65 sqm 2 bedder at 8RS

Latest caveat posted on realis shows top transacted price of $1,670 psf achieved for a 65 sqm 2 bedder at 8RS
    How much do we need to pay for the subscription to Realis?

How much do we need to pay for the subscription to Realis?
    1800 for 1 year, 80 for 1day

I remember balloting for this in 2007 and actually got a gd ballot ticket then. End up I crippled (temporarily) due to a bike accident in Phuket. So didn't go choose unit.. At that time I recall a 4room unit was slightly above 650k. I guess it will be selling above 1mil once resale door is open.

Wasted!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    I remember balloting for this in 2007 and actually got a gd ballot ticket then. End up I crippled (temporarily) due to a bike accident in Phuket. So didn't go choose unit.. At that time I recall a 4room unit was slightly above 650k. I guess it will be selling above 1mil once resale door is open.

Wasted!
    What a waste!!! 650k is a good price, not forgetting the most expensive unit went for close to 800k. I guess it will be a "no 1 mil no sell" situation when the sale window opens. Then, the surrounding PC will adjust according.

1800 for 1 year, 80 for 1day
    Wow, that's not cheap. Used to get my info from Streetsine but it's not free anymore

Heard that this project comes with multi storey carpark instead of basement carpark? Does this matter?

Heard that this project comes with multi storey carpark instead of basement carpark? Does this matter?
    hdb upgraders will feel at home with this initiative.

What a waste!!! 650k is a good price, not forgetting the most expensive unit went for close to 800k. I guess it will be a "no 1 mil no sell" situation when the sale window opens. Then, the surrounding PC will adjust according.
    yah loh.. very xim tia leh.

Wow, that's not cheap. Used to get my info from Streetsine but it's not free anymore
    Ura release the same data for free on its website, but no unit number

I think the market will also take reference from the potong pasir developments 1 mrt station away. With those Condo selling at relatively high prices and new launches from GLS in the pipeline, there will be support to 8RS prices.

Ura release the same data for free on its website, but no unit number
    Yeap, but URA veri stingy leh...only provide unit size and price, which is not helpful at all

I think the market will also take reference from the potong pasir developments 1 mrt station away. With those Condo selling at relatively high prices and new launches from GLS in the pipeline, there will be support to 8RS prices.
    There is a GLS at Potong Pasir just opened for bidding. Expecting red hot contest for this plot, and don't be surprised if any record is broken in the process. If the selling price is high, price for 8RS should be even higher due to closer proximity to the city area.

Actually I prefer multi-storey carparks due to better ventilation and no risk of flooding, will look good if the developer incooperate some green concept on the wall

Checked out the show flat just now, 200m to mRT and 3 stops to dhoby ghaut, location seems pretty good.

I personally think with basement carpark, developer can optimizes more space to do more landscaping and better facilities. Basement carpark will enable you to pack directly your block and take a lift up directly to your unit too.

Anyway there good and bad about that and in SG i think govt treat flooding case very seriousily especially it will reflect very poor image of how the ministry and govt manage it.

Actually I prefer multi-storey carparks due to better ventilation and no risk of flooding, will look good if the developer incooperate some green concept on the wall

No basement carpark for this project becoz it is siting on top of the underground MRT.

The plot is longish and carpark run parallel to it's length so walking distance from carpark to each block seems very short though.

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    Checked out the show flat just now, 200m to mRT and 3 stops to dhoby ghaut, location seems pretty good.
    So are there many people at the show flat ? Or quiet?

Wonder how the sales so far or still the same as last month? Seen like a lot of ppls still feel that this project a bit over priced and poor layout. Wonder any latest promotion going on for this project ?

So are there many people at the show flat ? Or quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    The plot is longish and carpark run parallel to it's length so walking distance from carpark to each block seems very short though.
    There's only 1 reason why no basement carpark. Developer save money and time!