Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Woods

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    i doubt you can get a decent one with 1.5-1.6mil corner unit. probably need another 100k+ to reno and then it becomes, 1.7-1.8mil with only 86yrs left on the lease? and considering if you are not going to tear down here and there, or make changes to the structure or building, would it make a diff on the title as landed or cluster housing, still 99-LH?

probably voice down to personal preference rather than which one is more "valued"...
    the intermediate units should go for about $1.2-1.3m which then compare to $1.9m for Woods (intermediate unit as well)... i go for the older one if i die die need to make a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    the intermediate units should go for about $1.2-1.3m which then compare to $1.9m for Woods (intermediate unit as well)... i go for the older one if i die die need to make a choice.
    i went scouting for quite a while and realise that a lot of sellers are testing water...most advert for 1.3+ but condition u might have to think twice, especially all the reno, roofing and water proofing that u might need to do. decent one are all 1.45 - 1.8mil...if u have been viewing and checking out propertyguru, u will know what i mean.

actually the whole of jurong west/east is under the flight path, and looking at LH99 projects, not much choice in this area. too bad this is where im looking at. FH is out of reach...

Default Tempted

When I saw it I was really tempted. I liked it a lot and I feel pricing ok for own stay.

I also saw Greenwood Mews and liked it. Somehow like the pool in front my house, facing neighbours and can chat with them while kids play in pool.

Maybe I'm just ready for landed so my opinion is biased.

Cheers.

What's your opinion on this development? Looking at the Westwood area for 99-LH projects, there are only 3 such Landed projects. The Westville & Westwood park which are more than 10 yrs old, condition are pretty bad for some. Most are going for 1.3 ~ 1.6mil depending on size...So The Woods looks attractive for 1.9mil, provided you don't mind the strata title and not going to change anything on the building.

anyone bought?

i went scouting for quite a while and realise that a lot of sellers are testing water...most advert for 1.3+ but condition u might have to think twice, especially all the reno, roofing and water proofing that u might need to do. decent one are all 1.45 - 1.8mil...if u have been viewing and checking out propertyguru, u will know what i mean.

actually the whole of jurong west/east is under the flight path, and looking at LH99 projects, not much choice in this area. too bad this is where im looking at. FH is out of reach...
    My cousin is staying at one of the corner units, so she was updating me on the prices there...

Quote Originally Posted by tericia
    When I saw it I was really tempted. I liked it a lot and I feel pricing ok for own stay.

I also saw Greenwood Mews and liked it. Somehow like the pool in front my house, facing neighbours and can chat with them while kids play in pool.

Maybe I'm just ready for landed so my opinion is biased.

Cheers.
    Greenwood Mews is nice of course but with that price, you can have two The Woods side by side

I also find the pricing for The Woods is quite alright comparing to the rest of the same category (not to mentioned about location).
    And when you compared to Condo nearby which is almost 1.2mil for 1300+ sqft, you will find paying 1.9mil for 4000sqft worthwhile for the same LH99.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast