Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Woods

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    For landed usually most would prefer FH unless it is located at prestigious location.
    The gap is still more that half a mil if I only look at D23. In any case, I always think that the property price will auto adjust by itself if there is a gap. So if the FH increase, the LH should also increase.

Junior

just heard from agent that there are 22 units left, not sure how true ....seems like selling quite ok now compared to that time when i first visited the showroom in Apr.

Last heard 14 units left ... Townhouse may be rare next time given the change in government regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    just heard from agent that there are 22 units left, not sure how true ....seems like selling quite ok now compared to that time when i first visited the showroom in Apr.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Garagoo
    Last heard 14 units left ... Townhouse may be rare next time given the change in government regulation.
    project in the west are not as hot as those in the east or north east...but i'm believing that this project will be worth much more than its value now due to the upcoming development in the vicinity. The cleantech park, NTU, JLD....

one and only in the west.

u comparing to the nearby Summerdale Condo Penthouse costing about 1.4mil (>10yrs) or 1.5mil for a 1500sqft unit at Lakeholmz. both are just 5min bus ride away so this with 4000sqft at 1.9mil is really value for money... no need to compare to the new caspian or lakefront...

for own stay, i think quite obvious but for investment, then ppl got diff perception.

Some older news here:
    http://business.asiaone.com/Business...04-220157.html
    http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-pr...-homes/a/60044

It means that in few years down the road, there won't be any more landed with communal facilities. Furthermore, URA Land sales planning for 2012 has shown that there is no land release for Landed housing anymore. Therefore, it is true that they are probably now undervalued and should be a good investment for the future. This project is perhaps a rare gem given the potential of JLD and Cleantech.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    project in the west are not as hot as those in the east or north east...but i'm believing that this project will be worth much more than its value now due to the upcoming development in the vicinity. The cleantech park, NTU, JLD....

one and only in the west.

u comparing to the nearby Summerdale Condo Penthouse costing about 1.4mil (>10yrs) or 1.5mil for a 1500sqft unit at Lakeholmz. both are just 5min bus ride away so this with 4000sqft at 1.9mil is really value for money... no need to compare to the new caspian or lakefront...

for own stay, i think quite obvious but for investment, then ppl got diff perception.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast