Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Woods

Default The Woods

What's your opinion on this development? Looking at the Westwood area for 99-LH projects, there are only 3 such Landed projects. The Westville & Westwood park which are more than 10 yrs old, condition are pretty bad for some. Most are going for 1.3 ~ 1.6mil depending on size...So The Woods looks attractive for 1.9mil, provided you don't mind the strata title and not going to change anything on the building.

anyone bought?

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    What's your opinion on this development? Looking at the Westwood area for 99-LH projects, there are only 3 such Landed projects. The Westville & Westwood park which are more than 10 yrs old, condition are pretty bad for some. Most are going for 1.3 ~ 1.6mil depending on size...So The Woods looks attractive for 1.9mil, provided you don't mind the strata title and not going to change anything on the building.

anyone bought?
    I believe The Woods is a cluster housing, not really a landed one compared to the existing surrounding landed rows of ppty.. I think corner units for those >10yrs old ones are around $1.5-1.6m.... I'm not keen on cluster in the first place, prefer a real landed ppty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    I believe The Woods is a cluster housing, not really a landed one compared to the existing surrounding landed rows of ppty.. I think corner units for those >10yrs old ones are around $1.5-1.6m.... I'm not keen on cluster in the first place, prefer a real landed ppty.

i doubt you can get a decent one with 1.5-1.6mil corner unit. probably need another 100k+ to reno and then it becomes, 1.7-1.8mil with only 86yrs left on the lease? and considering if you are not going to tear down here and there, or make changes to the structure or building, would it make a diff on the title as landed or cluster housing, still 99-LH?

probably voice down to personal preference rather than which one is more "valued"...

Went to showroom during initial launch.

My observation:

Pro:
    cluster landed with security guard
    Gym
    Swimming pool (err should I call it play pool as it's so so small)
    Club house
    New (as compare with nearby landed)
    Squarish layout
    Nice big garage at basement

Con:
    Rooms, living rooms, kitchen etc all MM size
    Units too near to each other
    Washing at level 4 as backyard is extremely small (not even qualify to call it A backyard) to hang clothings
    Transportation can be a concern
    Directly under the SAF airforce flight path

After viewing, no action taken.
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Btw, for some strange reasons, the woods was advertise as

The W oods
    (noticed a spacing in between woods?)

Dun't understand why till today.
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast