Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by colossus
    Hi, I cannot disagree more on the overpriced part as the "premium" are really the "dual views" aka "sea view and pool view". I went there on Sat for the preview and was questioning the dealers why the new indicative prices are so much higher than what is being advertised. Maybe to lure crowds, I guess.

Having said, I would like to check with the more seasoned buyer here who had visited the showroom over the weekend.

How is the quality as compared to the Ripple Bay and Sea Strand?
    What are the premium indicative prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    What are the premium indicative prices?
    The chart given to me is from 875 psf (premium at least one view) to 1050psf (dual views). Latest from the agent is about 700 psf for the lowest floor and about 900 psf for the dual views one.

Default Floor plans

517sf (A)

646sf (B)

818sf (B1)

818sf (B2)

http://www.sea-esta-condo.com.sg/sea...floorplans.htm

Quote Originally Posted by colossus
    Hi, I cannot disagree more on the overpriced part as the "premium" are really the "dual views" aka "sea view and pool view". I went there on Sat for the preview and was questioning the dealers why the new indicative prices are so much higher than what is being advertised. Maybe to lure crowds, I guess.

Having said, I would like to check with the more seasoned buyer here who had visited the showroom over the weekend.

How is the quality as compared to the Ripple Bay and Sea Strand?

IMO :

interior finishing Seastrand wins hands down -- typical FEO std.
    But sometimes, what u see is may not be what u get for their projects.... Esp when one needs to consider the main con's std for other more impt stuff like waterproofing, structural etc.

sea esta uses ceramic tiles & engineered timber strip (?). Quite "mass mkt". Save cost? But overall the flooring & cabinets looked not too bad to me. Maybe it is the quality of the workmanship for the show flat...

ripple bay showflat's finishing cmi IMO. Or maybe they rushed for the launch that's why? I dunno. But I supposed their launch price is attractive that's why sells well.

Interesting but that's my view too. In terms of furnishing quality, seastrand, sea esta then ripple bay.

In terms of bloth ayout and location, I like sea esta best.

Quote Originally Posted by lky123
    Interesting but that's my view too. In terms of furnishing quality, seastrand, sea esta then ripple bay.

In terms of bloth ayout and location, I like sea esta best.

I have not seen the other two development. But the finishing is already considered not bad, IMO.

Hope that got further discount.

agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible...

but i don't like sea esta 2 bedders layout. the compact one is in fact a 1+1. for the 2 larger layouts, one has 2 ac ledges (one is not enough?), whereas the other has a totally useless entrance corridor.

I have been holding back my purchase till I received more details of Sea Esta but it was pretty dissapointing.. how come the utilities, yard and wc at the front entrance for the 4 bedder??? ...........and it's more like a 3 + 1 instead....

Wow bro that cool, so fast U got the floor layout liao heehee

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    517sf (A)

646sf (B)

818sf (B1)

818sf (B2)

http://www.sea-esta-condo.com.sg/sea...floorplans.htm

Default Width of the Living Room

A lot of small project I saw could only fit in two seater sofa set in the living room, wonder what actually is the width and lenght size for the living room in this project on the 2 bedder living room with two seater sofa set drawn here?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    A lot of small project I saw could only fit in two seater sofa set in the living room, wonder what actually is the width and lenght size for the living room in this project on the 2 bedder living room with two seater sofa set drawn here?
    Use 90cm for the main door width as guideline...

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    agree that ripple bay finishing is absolutely terrible...

but i don't like sea esta 2 bedders layout. the compact one is in fact a 1+1. for the 2 larger layouts, one has 2 ac ledges (one is not enough?), whereas the other has a totally useless entrance corridor.
    Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here

Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Been to both projects and Seastrand has really good layout and finishings -- got the condo feel. As for RP, I told the agent it looks like a DBSS -- no offence here
    Does Sea Strand have million dollar seaview?? Interior can be changed and improved; but the view is fixed. 'DBSS' seaview units.....well, all sold out.

Given the quality of finishing and facilities, I was a little disappointed. There is no "wow" factor except the psf of sea-facing units.

You have a point here so its entirely up to individual preference -- whether having a seaview is what you are looking for. Only selected units have the view while the rest will only get seabreeze instead. The attractiveness of RB is for its seaview (selected units) and low psf. Congrats on your purchase of RB!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Given the quality of finishing and facilities, I was a little disappointed. There is no "wow" factor except the psf of sea-facing units.
    bro, what's the sea facing unit psf for this proj?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    bro, what's the sea facing unit psf for this proj?
    A low floor 3-bedder not blocked by the condos in front was quoted to me around $1000 psf and above. Final price is not fixed yet as the developer is gauging demand. U will be better off with Archipelago.

This project is so far n the living room n bed room are so shall!

A low floor 3-bedder not blocked by the condos in front was quoted to me around $1000 psf and above. Final price is not fixed yet as the developer is gauging demand. U will be better off with Archipelago.
    Why Archipelago?

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    Why Archipelago?
    He was/is looking at this project but probably it is slightly out of his budget. I would say if he really likes it then just bite the bullet because once the MRT is completed in 2017, the property will maintain or increase its value. It is the best among all the waterfront series, including future ones around the reservoir.

Are there any roof terrace gardens and clubhouse like Ripple Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Are there any roof terrace gardens and clubhouse like Ripple Bay?
    The review is out, 'waterfall' pool looks great and it is really well spaced out imo -
    www.h88.com.sg/article/Sea+Esta+sails+into+Pasir+Ris%2C+promises+a+view+of+the+sea/

I think this might actually sell better than RB and I heard Watercolour EC raised their price from the earlier indicative due to good response of e-applications. Newest price is 680-720psf.

He was/is looking at this project but probably it is slightly out of his budget. I would say if he really likes it then just bite the bullet because once the MRT is completed in 2017, the property will maintain or increase its value. It is the best among all the waterfront series, including future ones around the reservoir.
    Thks for the advice bro, but why is the best cos' this properly hv no view but is closer to amenities compare to WF?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Thks for the advice bro, but why is the best cos' this properly hv no view but is closer to amenities compare to WF?
    I'm not the "view" type of person. I would rather go for amenities, because the view is useless if you need something urgently e.g. see a doctor within 5 min walk if you are not feeling well at home.

But if sea esta has this type of view, I will buy:

https://static.groupon.sg/77/90/1317491899077.jpg

I'm not the "view" type of person. I would rather go for amenities, because the view is useless if you need something urgently e.g. see a doctor within 5 min walk if you are not feeling well at home.
    I kind of agree, it sure beat taking a bus to see a doc but cos' it's D16 too, so the amenities and convenience come at a cost too.

"LIKE"

Based on my experiences, most of my past tenants would also emphasize more on the promixity to transportations/amenities than on having sea views /city views etc. Many would also focus a lot on the interior furnishings in their decision makings.

But certain folks would still place higher values on 'sceneries and views' and do not mind a little bit of travellings ... to each his own

Went to have a look just now, not much more information about the pricing than from the net. The finishing is ok, similar to miltonia residences and vacanza. Fridge and washers are included. The dual view 4 bedroom unit design is interesting though, should be very windy thanks to the cross ventilation.

The waterfall main pool is the only major attraction I saw in this project. Do note that the sea facing blocks start at a lower ground than the inside facing blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to have a look just now, not much more information about the pricing than from the net. The finishing is ok, similar to miltonia residences and vacanza. Fridge and washers are included. The dual view 4 bedroom unit design is interesting though, should be very windy thanks to the cross ventilation.

The waterfall main pool is the only major attraction I saw in this project. Do note that the sea facing blocks start at a lower ground than the inside facing blocks.

bro, what is cross ventilation ah in layman terms?