Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Dinner at balcony? Rain how lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    Actually is sea esta's psf for 3br sea view cheaper than rb's 3br sea view unit?
    The 10% lower in land price got reflected in their selling $?

I think a lot of condos still ok. It's the very fast & furious speed of GLS & very close to each others launches that's a concern. What's garmen's intention? What will happen to property prices in this area?
    If govt. got intention, they will not release so many piece of GLS without releasing any news.

Most probably, there is no intention for any major devt. in that area and govt just trying to get rid of all the ulu state land while the going is hot.

Please reference GLS land sales in areas where govt. have intention. ie, Govt. Announced Big BIG jurong lake district before releasing GLS. They also want to maximize profits to the state coffers.

Another one is Marina Bay District..also announced big big.. before releasing GLS.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    If govt. got intention, they will not release so many piece of GLS without releasing any news.

Most probably, there is no intention for any major devt. in that area and govt just trying to get rid of all the ulu state land while the going is hot.

Please reference GLS land sales in areas where govt. have intention. ie, Govt. Announced Big BIG jurong lake district before releasing GLS. They also want to maximize profits to the state coffers.

Another one is Marina Bay District..also announced big big.. before releasing GLS.
    Other than Caspian ... the rest of lands starting from Lakefront already priced in the JLD success story, JE land sold also for 700psf ... still got meat??

Default If it rains..

If it rains.. I will probably be getting balcony blinds or shades, easy. Balcony is a very good size, can probably fit a 10-seats rectangular dining top.

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    If it rains.. I will probably be getting balcony blinds or shades, easy. Balcony is a very good size, can probably fit a 10-seats rectangular dining top.
    Sounds like you come from developer or agent.

Quote Originally Posted by mwzander
    Same thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by mwzander
    If I were a developer or agent, I would be at least indirectly promoting the unsold units.

Additionally, I came out to post because just before my post was jxmail00's post where he talked about the seaview unit he purchased. Thus, I decided to share my thoughts on my purchase and why I think it is an excellent one.

That said, my post focused on the high-floor dual view units and the factors and reasons for purchasing that ran through my head before deciding on this property.

Seaviews are at 6th floor and above. With 2 stacks of dual view units, there are only 14 units and just for your information, all of these were sold in the first 30mins of balloting. I do not see a need to promote any dual view / seaview units.

All said and done, I have to admit that I was giving the property I had purchased a very positive reception. I have obviously done my research before purchasing. It is my property after all. (:

Congrats - most important is that you did your research and you are happy with you bought

If I were a developer or agent, I would be at least indirectly promoting the unsold units.

Additionally, I came out to post because just before my post was jxmail00's post where he talked about the seaview unit he purchased. Thus, I decided to share my thoughts on my purchase and why I think it is an excellent one.

That said, my post focused on the high-floor dual view units and the factors and reasons for purchasing that ran through my head before deciding on this property.

Seaviews are at 6th floor and above. With 2 stacks of dual view units, there are only 14 units and just for your information, all of these were sold in the first 30mins of balloting. I do not see a need to promote any dual view / seaview units.

All said and done, I have to admit that I was giving the property I had purchased a very positive reception. I have obviously done my research before purchasing. It is my property after all. (:

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Congrats - most important is that you did your research and you are happy with you bought
    Thanks! Hope you have made a good purchase too. Just hoping the area will be further developed for recreational or shopping purposes rather than more private developments.

Thanks! Hope you have made a good purchase too. Just hoping the area will be further developed for recreational or shopping purposes rather than more private developments.
    Thanks for your well wishes .

Bought a property in Punggol area (used to living in that area).

Cool

Goodluck to your so call sea view.

EAST COAST PARK area like meyer road, tanjong rhu, amber has got more sea views

And of course the SENTOSA Cove

Sea Esta to some of us layout SUCKS. Your BIG Balcony you can collect MORE FREE DUST and that will be added in your DISH and supper

Gdluck boy

awww someone's jelly lolol

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    Goodluck to your so call sea view.

EAST COAST PARK area like meyer road, tanjong rhu, amber has got more sea views

And of course the SENTOSA Cove

Sea Esta to some of us layout SUCKS. Your BIG Balcony you can collect MORE FREE DUST and that will be added in your DISH and supper

Gdluck boy
    As mentioned before, I feel Sea Esta is a nice development though it could be better if it has good school nearby.

The price is reasonable and the balcony sizes are reasonable and cosy too.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    As mentioned before, I feel Sea Esta is a nice development though it could be better if it has good school nearby.

The price is reasonable and the balcony sizes are reasonable and cosy too.
    I got a suggestion for you. Build your own Good school by finding good teachers and staff.

Suggest to the developer you only want A SUPER HUGE Balcony with attached toilet...And NOTHING ELSE

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    I got a suggestion for you. Build your own Good school by finding good teachers and staff.

Suggest to the developer you only want A SUPER HUGE Balcony with attached toilet...And NOTHING ELSE

Cheers !
    I believe the residents will feedback to the Education minister to address their wish.

With four developments coming up, demand and expectation will surely be raised.

[quote=hamachi]Bought a high-floor 4-bedder dual view (sea + pool).

24 such units in total. Sea views are from 6th floor up.

The average price for the higher dua view floors at VVIP launch were at least $950 psf.

Now a caveat lodged in a recent sale transaction puts a 7th floor 3-bedder pool view at $953 psf. Another recent sale transaction of Ripple Bay's sea view unit sold at $1,034 psf.

The value of the dual view units and other 3-bedder sea view units are already past $1,000 psf now.

Location is ideal bar the distance to the train station (4 short bus stops), surrounded by private residences in a residential enclave and away from the bustles of the main streets.

376 units in Sea Esta, 679 in Ripple Bay, there's a bit more exclusivity. And with a 50m lap pool, and 2 more separate pools, there will be less crowding at the amenities. The floor layouts were well-thought with sturdy furnishings, like the idea of having the dining table at the poolview balcony, giving more space in the living room.
    ===============================================

Qn 1: By looking at the caveat, how would u know its 7th floor or that its a seaview unit. These information are not shown in the URA caveat website.

Qn: Why is good to be surounded by private property? It usually means lesser amenities, lesser void decks / underpass to shield from the sun and greater "uluness" isnt it?

Qn: Why do u say the prices of the "dual view" and "sea unit are above 1,000 psf NOW? i though it was already sold out on the first day. There would be not any more units for the developer to raise prices right? Or was that only a comment?

Comment: The estimated maintenance fees are higher in Sea Esta compared to Ripple bay, i guess that's the price to pay for lesser residents to share the costs (and the amenities as well).

Comment: Looking at the layout of the blocks, I think the dual view unit do get a full 180 degrees sea view as it would be partially blocked by other units, that was the reason why i went for the 3 bedder with sea view only. I guess this was not impt for most pple though, but to me, the sea view was the main factor why i would have bought the place in ulu Jalan loyang besar. Its was an added pros that the 'seaview only' units has cheaper psf compared to the dual view units.

One very bad thing abt the sea view unit though is the west sun, probably can fried an egg there....

To each his own, i guess different pple likes different things, which is good since more pple gets to select their choice unit.

Downtown East gets S$200m facelift
    By Lip Kwok Wai, Alice Chia | Posted: 19 July 2012 1959 hrs

SINGAPORE: NTUC Club is investing S$200 million over the next five years to improve attractions and facilities in Downtown East.

In the pipeline - a new resort that integrates the natural environment, an expanded water park, and better facilities.

These redevelopments, to be carried out in two phases, are part of NTUC Club's efforts to meet the evolving needs of its members and the public.

Construction will start in the last quarter of 2012.

The former Escape Theme Park site will make way for a bigger Costa Sands Resort.

It'll be expanded to 3.8 hectares, approximately the size of five football fields.

There will be 400 rooms in the hotel and chalet-style accommodation.

Water park Wild Wild Wet will double in size and feature six new rides and attractions.

Meeting and conference facilities will also be constructed and retail spaces will be renovated.

NTUC Club said admission fees and room rates are expected to go up slightly due to inflation and increasing operational costs.

But CEO of NTUC Club, Yeo Khee Leng, said that rates will continue to be affordable.

"NTUC Club is a social enterprise. We exist to serve our members, (and) our commitment is to keep our facilities affordable, especially to those members who are from the lower income group. Our rates will continue to be affordable," he said.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...214513/1/.html

Downtown East gets S$200m facelift
    By Lip Kwok Wai, Alice Chia | Posted: 19 July 2012 1959 hrs

SINGAPORE: NTUC Club is investing S$200 million over the next five years to improve attractions and facilities in Downtown East.

In the pipeline - a new resort that integrates the natural environment, an expanded water park, and better facilities.

These redevelopments, to be carried out in two phases, are part of NTUC Club's efforts to meet the evolving needs of its members and the public.

Construction will start in the last quarter of 2012.

The former Escape Theme Park site will make way for a bigger Costa Sands Resort.

It'll be expanded to 3.8 hectares, approximately the size of five football fields.

There will be 400 rooms in the hotel and chalet-style accommodation.

Water park Wild Wild Wet will double in size and feature six new rides and attractions.

Meeting and conference facilities will also be constructed and retail spaces will be renovated.

NTUC Club said admission fees and room rates are expected to go up slightly due to inflation and increasing operational costs.

But CEO of NTUC Club, Yeo Khee Leng, said that rates will continue to be affordable.

"NTUC Club is a social enterprise. We exist to serve our members, (and) our commitment is to keep our facilities affordable, especially to those members who are from the lower income group. Our rates will continue to be affordable," he said.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...214513/1/.html

This ntuc hotel got to be the noisiest in Singapore.
    All the young ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs all congregate there to BBQ and celebrate their festive occassions.
    JLB will be very lively ..

All the young ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs all congregate there to BBQ and celebrate their festive occassions.

Hope no more stabbings an d killings....

Think of the 'hotel' as a high rise chalet ...

still cheap compared to punggol due to more supply here

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Hope no more stabbings an d killings....
    Definitely got fight one lah.
    Congregation of the young and drunk leh.

Last time I go canto at Marina South , every weekend also got fight in and out the place.

i personally think it is a going to a vibrant place, no doubt teenagers but also young families with children and tourists.

punks hang out everywhere, orchard, jurong point, tampines mall, bugis, marina, junction 8, causeway point,

young and drunk, boat quay, robertson quay, clarke quay, river valley, holland v, town.

ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs are practically all over singapore. most foreign workers are found west and north where the industries are.

beats living just next to an expressway/busy roads (noise and air pollution) or clusters of HDB where many incidents when HDB dwellers try to "gatecrash" and go over to the condo for a swim and use its facilities.

I think Downtown East is about >500m from Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours and Seastrand. The new EC beside Sea Esta and Watercolours is slightly nearer, maybe >400m. All of them still a distance away bah.

It is a trade off. Want amenities, sure got crowd. Dun want crowd then Flora Drive Palm Isle and Parc Olympia is the best choice liao.

So you need to weight which factor is more important to you.

Last edited by Super; 21-07-12 at 14:42.

THIS IS ONLY PURELY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE OR ARE INTERESTED IN FENG SHUI. I AM LEAVING OUT THE SOURCE WITH NO INTENTION OF PROMOTING ANY SERVICES.

Using the Sea Esta located at Pasir Ris as an illustration, this Period 8 North facing Residential Development benefits from the external environment as the main entrance to the site is in good affinity with the Serangoon Harbour in the North. The low lying development in the frontage and stretching towards the Pasir Ris Park serves as a good Bright Hall to gather the Life Energy or Qi, and with Pulau Ubin acting as a Table Mountain locking in this Life Energy. This would be beneficial to the residents, as they would enjoy good Feng Shui, conforming to San-He Feng Shui principle.

As in any other development, all units are built unique; there are always better units within the same residential project. As in Sea Esta, you might consider selecting units that are in affinity to the Southwest Main Entrance and Serangoon Harbour. Hence, for interested buyers, the next step is to select a better unit as their dream home that suits them, supporting their life endeavours.

With the new Sea Esta coming to town, and the recently launched Ripple Bay, Seastrand and Watercolour in the neighbourhood, it forms a gang of four standing high and side by side to each other in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    THIS IS ONLY PURELY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE OR ARE INTERESTED IN FENG SHUI. I AM LEAVING OUT THE SOURCE WITH NO INTENTION OF PROMOTING ANY SERVICES.

Using the Sea Esta located at Pasir Ris as an illustration, this Period 8 North facing Residential Development benefits from the external environment as the main entrance to the site is in good affinity with the Serangoon Harbour in the North. The low lying development in the frontage and stretching towards the Pasir Ris Park serves as a good Bright Hall to gather the Life Energy or Qi, and with Pulau Ubin acting as a Table Mountain locking in this Life Energy. This would be beneficial to the residents, as they would enjoy good Feng Shui, conforming to San-He Feng Shui principle.

As in any other development, all units are built unique; there are always better units within the same residential project. As in Sea Esta, you might consider selecting units that are in affinity to the Southwest Main Entrance and Serangoon Harbour. Hence, for interested buyers, the next step is to select a better unit as their dream home that suits them, supporting their life endeavours.

With the new Sea Esta coming to town, and the recently launched Ripple Bay, Seastrand and Watercolour in the neighbourhood, it forms a gang of four standing high and side by side to each other in the east.
    Go attend more fengshui talks in showrooms.
    Balestier one also say good fengshui .. figure 8.. development in period 8.
    Tampines Trilliant also say good fengshui... period 8 .. entrance face serangoon harbour..

Every developer would want to say that its property has good fengshui !!!

Go attend more fengshui talks in showrooms.
    Balestier one also say good fengshui .. figure 8.. development in period 8.
    Tampines Trilliant also say good fengshui... period 8 .. entrance face serangoon harbour..
    Yeah, agreed. We need to be aware that each person is unique. The development may have good fengshui but this does not mean that it will be benefit you.

Yeah I guess even if a development has a good feng shui, it boils down to the individual person.

I have not attended any feng shui talks, can anyone share more insights of feng shui for individual homeowners?