Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    wow thats fast so the banglas really heard me when i said bang BANGLA bang...
    Alamak, why you didn't shout? Maybe you could have gotten the letter now if you had shouted... Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    Good news...Just received a email from my law film that developer is requesting for 10% payment which is a notice of foundation work completion liao..

Do you guy receive it? For those who take 80% bank loan, the loan service should be kick in soon liao.. !
    Bro, which block are you in? Blk 20?
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by trinity
    I've received mail from my law film as well, they will start to deduct money from 4 Feb.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    Yap...bought during VVIP time.. !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Blk12

Quote Originally Posted by trinity
    Blk12
    no block 12 bro...block 20 stack 12......tommorow 4d can try 2012/1220
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Hmmm.... seem like only Blk 20 got the lawyer letter so far.

Anyone from none Blk 20 got the letter too?

Based on the construction progress, Blk 20 is the fastest. Can see they building level 1 of Blk 20 liao.

Hmmm.... seem like only Blk 20 got the lawyer letter so far.

Anyone from none Blk 20 got the letter too?

Based on the construction progress, Blk 20 is the fastest. Can see they building level 1 of Blk 20 liao.
    I pray everyday n they heard it.... : !

no block 12 bro...block 20 stack 12......tommorow 4d can try 2012/1220
    thanks bro, it's my fault. should be Blk20 haha~~~

I pray everyday n they heard it.... : !
    Bro, can you pray quickly TOP.

Bro, can you pray quickly TOP.
    lets all pray......waiting for your house to be built is one of the most frustrating thing i ever encountered i DONT think i will ever buy a BUC property again.....but IF i have to buy a BUC property again it will ONLY be SEA-ESTA cos it is worth waiting for.....happy waiting bros
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

lets all pray......waiting for your house to be built is one of the most frustrating thing i ever encountered i DONT think i will ever buy a BUC property again.....but IF i have to buy a BUC property again it will ONLY be SEA-ESTA cos it is worth waiting for.....happy waiting bros
    Haha your sea esta is definitely worth waiting for. Used to live at Jalan Loyang Besar, next to the red house, where Riz Haven now is. Was the most tranquil, peaceful (inconvenient) place I've ever lived in. Last time don't even have bus going in. Looks like things have improved though. Loved the laid back, kampung vibe of the estate

Good buy, no need to feel confused.

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Haha your sea esta is definitely worth waiting for. Used to live at Jalan Loyang Besar, next to the red house, where Riz Haven now is. Was the most tranquil, peaceful (inconvenient) place I've ever lived in. Last time don't even have bus going in. Looks like things have improved though. Loved the laid back, kampung vibe of the estate

Good buy, no need to feel confused.
    yup know what u mean i am there almost every day...my daugthers school around there...

yup know what u mean i am there almost every day...my daugthers school around there...
    which secondary school are good there?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK
    which secondary school are good there?
    Pasir Ris Crest and Hai Sing Catholic are the closest 2 secondary schools, and probably better than Loyang Sec and Coral Sec.

The definition of 'good' is very subjective and i dare say, a touchy subject as well. Every school can be good in its own way.

BUT if you are talking about the schools which are good, as in, more 'branded', Pasir Ris doesn't have any branded secondary schools. The closest you'll come to getting such schools would be Ngee Ann Sec or to a lesser extent, Dunman Sec in Tampines. Dunman is slightly more established than PRCS and HSC, but marginally.

Not being elitist or anything! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Pasir Ris Crest and Hai Sing Catholic are the closest 2 secondary schools, and probably better than Loyang Sec and Coral Sec.

The definition of 'good' is very subjective and i dare say, a touchy subject as well. Every school can be good in its own way.

BUT if you are talking about the schools which are good, as in, more 'branded', Pasir Ris doesn't have any branded secondary schools. The closest you'll come to getting such schools would be Ngee Ann Sec or to a lesser extent, Dunman Sec in Tampines. Dunman is slightly more established than PRCS and HSC, but marginally.

Not being elitist or anything! Cheers.
    pasir ris crest...my future lies there...

Hey bro Radha, saw your post at skyscrapercity's Cross Island Line thread. Pity that the experts there feel that Drive 3's not likely to have MRT. I'm still holding on to my HDB opposite seastrand, was thinking of retiring there next time. Now no more MRT, beach maybe will get reclaimed; aiya think already a bit sad

Hey bro Radha, saw your post at skyscrapercity's Cross Island Line thread. Pity that the experts there feel that Drive 3's not likely to have MRT. I'm still holding on to my HDB opposite seastrand, was thinking of retiring there next time. Now no more MRT, beach maybe will get reclaimed; aiya think already a bit sad
    yup looks like it......must move to pulau tekong..

Still early days. All news are speculations till LTA confirm final MRT station location.

Remember, what LTA shows currently are all tentative info. They still got to do soil sampling, find place to divert road and confirm station location.

Drive 1 may have issues as it is already quite cramp and hard to divert road due to HDB on both sides. Drive 3 on the other hands, have more chance cos one side of the road (facing Pasir Ris Park) is still quite empty. Downtime East is due for a refresh. Maybe they will build an MRT tunnel first under it to get ready for the CIL.

Let's all pray it is Drive 3.

Still early days. All news are speculations till LTA confirm final MRT station location.

Remember, what LTA shows currently are all tentative info. They still got to do soil sampling, find place to divert road and confirm station location.

Drive 1 may have issues as it is already quite cramp and hard to divert road due to HDB on both sides. Drive 3 on the other hands, have more chance cos one side of the road (facing Pasir Ris Park) is still quite empty. Downtime East is due for a refresh. Maybe they will build an MRT tunnel first under it to get ready for the CIL.

Let's hope and pray. Also hope and pray that Pasir Ris beach won't get reclaimed so soon

i see the light.......now got 50% chance of huat x 10

i see the light.......now got 50% chance of huat x 10
    Haha 50% gamble. Either have or don't have, huat or don't huat!

Haha 50% gamble. Either have or don't have, huat or don't huat!
    frankly speaking nobody knows what going to happen in 2030......life is so unpredictable..

To all sea esta bros and sis wishing u all a happy
    And prosperous new year from your NON chinese bro

Behalf of all the Chinese....would like to say...TQ, TQ to u..... !

Happy Lunar New Year to all Sea Esta owners and fans.
    HUAT AH!!!!!!

For non Chinese, Happy Holidays!!!!!

Sianzzzz with all the rain i think construction delayed by a few days......i look at seastrand...VEry fast...

Sianzzzz with all the rain i think construction delayed by a few days......i look at seastrand...VEry fast...
    Didn't take any pic ?

Didn't take any pic ?
    confirm cannot see sea esta if u go up the HDB block in front of seastrand....cos seastrand build up 5 to 6 storeys liao....must go up the other hdb block...when weather is clear i will go up... take picture

This month's stats for the 3 PC + 1 EC in JLB.

Sea Esta
    Total Number of Units in Project - 376
    Unit Sold in Jan - N.A
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%) --- Sea Esta SOLD OUT since Dec 2012.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0

Ripple Bay
    Total Number of Units in Project - 679
    Unit Sold in Jan - 10
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 653 (96.1%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 26

Watercolours
    Total Number of Units in Project - 416
    Unit Sold in Jan - 17
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 310 (74.5%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 106

Seastrand
    Total Number of Units in Project - 473
    Unit Sold in Jan - 4
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 425 (89.9%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 48

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    This month's stats for the 3 PC + 1 EC in JLB.

Sea Esta
    Total Number of Units in Project - 376
    Unit Sold in Dec - 3
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0

Sea Esta, last to launch, first to SOLD OUT! Congrats!

Ripple Bay
    Total Number of Units in Project - 679
    Unit Sold in Dec - 10
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 643 (94.7%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 36

Watercolours
    Total Number of Units in Project - 416
    Unit Sold in Dec - 14
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 293 (70.4%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 123

Seastrand
    Total Number of Units in Project - 473
    Unit Sold in Dec - 14
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (89.0%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 52