Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 43485358636869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2377

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr View Post
    the ground elevation of other developments may be different so have to really be on that floor of those developments to be certain.
    I swing pass sea esta, ripple bay a few times.. Dun think it's evaluated. Vue 8 seemed elavated however it could be because it's residing in lower grounds as compared to sea esta. So once elavated then it's Sama Sama same height..but me not sure..

but thanks all for your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Ah... Good good. Genuine question, not rhetorical nor sacastic :- hear that too much prolonged sea breeze is bad/detrimental to furniture/home furnishings. Dun know how true or how false is this hearsay. Any idea?

Yes, especially Wood Capentry. Near sea would mean atmosphere is salty (metal and wood) and wet (wood).

Used to stay in eastvale not far from sea esta. Many wood panel needs changing after like 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by yonghan View Post
    Yes, especially Wood Capentry. Near sea would mean atmosphere is salty (metal and wood) and wet (wood).

Used to stay in eastvale not far from sea esta. Many wood panel needs changing after like 10 years...
    Thanks thanks. So it doesn't matter whether it's sea facing or not lah? Cos as long as it is near sea, it will have this effect?

Quek, the above photo was taken on Level 5 from Ripple Bay:

You would realise that there is still a thin slice of sea, largely blocked by the mid-rise apartments in front. However, the mid-rise apartments in front of Sea Esta seems to be about 1 to 2 storeys shorter, so likely to have less blockage.

The following shows the view from Level 7 from Blk 8 of Ripple Bay. Note that one of the sea-facing blocks of Sea Esta (at the left of the photo) is partially blocking its view:

It is true that if the tall trees right in front of the sea are chopped off, the sea view will be much unblocked.

the sea view in these photos are very dissappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by jxmail00 View Post
    the sea view in these photos are very dissappointing.
    I think it looks fine lah. With so many high rise buildings nowadays, it is a gift to be able to see the horizon in the comfort of ur own dwelling, let alone a sea view.

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    Quek, the above photo was taken on Level 5 from Ripple Bay:

You would realise that there is still a thin slice of sea, largely blocked by the mid-rise apartments in front. However, the mid-rise apartments in front of Sea Esta seems to be about 1 to 2 storeys shorter, so likely to have less blockage.

The following shows the view from Level 7 from Blk 8 of Ripple Bay. Note that one of the sea-facing blocks of Sea Esta (at the left of the photo) is partially blocking its view:

It is true that if the tall trees right in front of the sea are chopped off, the sea view will be much unblocked.
    Thanks for sharing... I have to reduce my expectation..

Construction Progress - 16th May 2015

16th May 2015 - Security Camera along Pasir Ris Rise.

16th May 2015 - Security Camera along Pasir Ris Link.

16th May 2015 - Security Camera along Jalan Loyang Besar.

16th May 2015 - Main Drop-off Point.

16th May 2015 - BBQ Corner.

16th May 2015 - Staircase at Pedestrian Side Gate along Jalan Loyang Besar.

The rest of the images are on the FB page.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

I think it looks fine lah. With so many high rise buildings nowadays, it is a gift to be able to see the horizon in the comfort of ur own dwelling, let alone a sea view.
    agree with Mr Tan. most of the homes either face the road or face another home.

Mr Tan, i dont think the sea saltiness in the air affects wood carpentry that significantly in singapore leh. think of it, the whole stretch of east coast to tanjong rhu, marina bay to keppel bay to west coast and woodlands, alot are either facing or are in the proximity to the sea. i've never heard of any complaints.

UNPROFITABLE TRANSACTIONS (LIMITED TO 5)
    (TOTAL OF 1 TRANSACTION)
    SOLD ADDRESS UNIT AREA SALE PRICE BOUGHT PURCHASE PRICE PROFIT HOLDING PERIOD ANNUALISED
    ON (SQFT) (S$ PSF) ON (S$ PSF) (S$) (DAYS) (%)
    7-May-15 30 PASIR RIS LINK 1,206 892 2-Nov-12 908 -20,000 916 -0.7

This sold at a lost in May 2015
    To make money we lose our health,
    and then to restore our health we lose our money.
    We live as if we are never going to die,
    and we Die as if we never lived.........

Quote Originally Posted by DPan View Post
    UNPROFITABLE TRANSACTIONS (LIMITED TO 5)
    (TOTAL OF 1 TRANSACTION)
    SOLD ADDRESS UNIT AREA SALE PRICE BOUGHT PURCHASE PRICE PROFIT HOLDING PERIOD ANNUALISED
    ON (SQFT) (S$ PSF) ON (S$ PSF) (S$) (DAYS) (%)
    7-May-15 30 PASIR RIS LINK 1,206 892 2-Nov-12 908 -20,000 916 -0.7

This sold at a lost in May 2015
    Factor in the ssd and the loss is even bigger.

Factor in the ssd and the loss is even bigger.
    916 days? I think have to pay 8%.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    916 days? I think have to pay 8%.
    Then ssd loss is 86k, even bigger than the psf loss of 20k.

Then ssd loss is 86k, even bigger than the psf loss of 20k.
    Total loss is 106K...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Any chance that this unit is kept by developer or ppty agency till top soon? Does the SSD still involve in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Myeast View Post
    Any chance that this unit is kept by developer or ppty agency till top soon? Does the SSD still involve in this case?
    Not much chance. But sometimes it's possible to have 1 or 2 case of fall sick, gambling lost money, or business failed, that some have to exit urgently. Unless it's widespread...

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Myeast View Post
    This development is sold out at end of 2012. No point of developer to keep this unit as top soon and they have to risk paying extension charge if they can't sell it. Ppty agency dun buy and keep units. They dun earn by speculating. They earn commissions by marketing and selling it. Hence this is most likely a fire sale by a first hand buyer.

lan Reference No: A0712-01111-2011-BP01
    Project Title: PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING 4 BLOCKS OF 13-STOREY RESIDENTIAL UNITS, 2 BLOCKS OF 12-STOREY RESIDENTIAL UNITS, WITH SWIMMING POOL, ANCILLARY FACILITIES AND 1 LEVEL BASEMENT CARPARK (TOTAL = 376 UNITS) ON LOT 4766K MK 31 AT PASIR RIS LINK (PASIR RIS PLANNING AREA)
    Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
    Current Status: PROCESSING
    Current Status Date / Time: 20/05/2015 01:37:33
    Registration Date / Time: 20/05/2015 01:04:49

This development is sold out at end of 2012. No point of developer to keep this unit as top soon and they have to risk paying extension charge if they can't sell it. Ppty agency dun buy and keep units. They dun earn by speculating. They earn commissions by marketing and selling it. Hence this is most likely a fire sale by a first hand buyer.

Hi All,

Newbie here. Been following this forum for some time now. Anyway, for your information we actually purchased our Unit in May-2014.

Not too sure why developer announced it was fully sold post-2012 though.

Quote Originally Posted by jagis View Post
    Hi All,

Newbie here. Been following this forum for some time now. Anyway, for your information we actually purchased our Unit in May-2014.

Hhhmmm... That's interesting. U bought ur unit as a 1st hand buyer from the developer? Perhaps a returned unit?

Hi All,

Just curious, how you do your selection? how many units is available for you to choose?
    To make money we lose our health,
    and then to restore our health we lose our money.
    We live as if we are never going to die,
    and we Die as if we never lived.........

Hhhmmm... That's interesting. U bought ur unit as a 1st hand buyer from the developer? Perhaps a returned unit?

We saw the Unit as being available posted on a property website. Did a quick check on the Sea Esta sales brochure and it was one of only two units of the same type/size.

Then onto the URA Caveats lodged records and this showed that only one of the Units had been lodged/sold previously (July-2012).

So I guess yes, we bought ours 1st hand from Developer. Still puzzled though why Developer reported all as fully sold.

Anyway, we are very happy to have gotten our Unit!

Omg someone sold seaesta at a loss....end of world coming....quick take cover...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Hi

That's looks like something good. can you provide in with some more details on it

We saw the Unit as being available posted on a property website. Did a quick check on the Sea Esta sales brochure and it was one of only two units of the same type/size.

Then onto the URA Caveats lodged records and this showed that only one of the Units had been lodged/sold previously (July-2012).

So I guess yes, we bought ours 1st hand from Developer. Still puzzled though why Developer reported all as fully sold.

Wow! U bought a very big high floor unit huh? Congrats!

At the same price as the other unit of the same type/size? That means definitely from developer. Congrats congrats!!

I guess it was really fully sold out as at end 2012 at that point in time. Cos after that whole lot of caveats lodged in 2012 and 1 last one in Jan 2013, there r no other caveats lodged already, except for urs in 2014 and 2 more in 2015 (1 in Jan 1 in May). We know the one in May 2015 is a fire sale subsale, and urs is directly from the developer (perhaps a returned unit). That leaves us the question of which category does the Jan 2015 unit belong to.

Anyway, congrats congrats congrats!!! I m very happy for u also!

You are very lucky. We didn;t manage to find one must be the timing. Is it a pretty high floor?

Anyway, for the rest of the homeowners, here is a very useful infographic.

http://www.renonation.sg/blog/228/No...help-you-.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    You are very lucky. We didn;t manage to find one must be the timing. Is it a pretty high floor?

Anyway, for the rest of the homeowners, here is a very useful infographic.

http://www.renonation.sg/blog/228/No...help-you-.html
    Thanks Yuki, nice website summarizing all the costs. To set up a fully furnished home really not cheap. But so fun and exciting!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Thanks Yuki, nice website summarizing all the costs. To set up a fully furnished home really not cheap. But so fun and exciting!
    No prob! I have learnt a ton from old birds like you. Hoping to contribute by sharing what I stumbled across too...I am consolidating all these linky for my future reference. Should be useful in 2 years time...what a looooong wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    No prob! I have learnt a ton from old birds like you. Hoping to contribute by sharing what I stumbled across too...I am consolidating all these linky for my future reference. Should be useful in 2 years time...what a looooong wait!
    Hehe I where got old birds. Here too many retired old birds, some haven't chirped for a long long time.

The main thing that allows a forum to grow is to encourage diversity and healthy discussion / sharing of resources. The same thing for a country too.

Good to have fruitful discussions and see other's viewpoints as well.

2 years? It will pass very fast.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Hehe I where got old birds. Here too many retired old birds, some haven't chirped for a long long time.

The main thing that allows a forum to grow is to encourage diversity and healthy discussion / sharing of resources. The same thing for a country too.

Good to have fruitful discussions and see other's viewpoints as well.

2 years? It will pass very fast.
    Hope so! If we had successfully gotten a unit at this project.we will be so excited waiting for the keys now!

Somemore to share:

Reno costs
    http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/blogs...osts-singapore

Hidden costs
    http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2011/03/hi...on-quotes.html