Thread: Question regarding rental flat

Default Question regarding rental flat

If 2 out of the 3 bedrooms in a 5-room HDB flat have beds while the 3rd bedroom doesn't have, is this deemed to be fully furnished? The 3rd bedroom has a desk & cupboard and is not completely empty.
    Let's assume that the living room and kitchen have the full works.....

I would consider this fully furnished coz it was furnished the way the owners liked... That room may be used as a study room therefore no bed... Just because a tenant likes to have a coffee mixer does not qualify him to demand for one on account that the house is not fully furnished, or is he? There is no end to such arguments. Give and take lor.. if no beds, try to negotiate for something else and see what the owner thinks!

I'm the owner lah.......just want to be sure so I don't get arm-wrestled for a lower rent by a tenant trying to pull a fast one......

Default Ysyap is right

It's considered fully furnished.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    If 2 out of the 3 bedrooms in a 5-room HDB flat have beds while the 3rd bedroom doesn't have, is this deemed to be fully furnished? The 3rd bedroom has a desk & cupboard and is not completely empty.
    Let's assume that the living room and kitchen have the full works.....

Default It's your choice

No one can arm wrestle you. I think more like whether who can tong the longest. If you insist on a certain rental no one can change that unless you urgently need to rent out.

I'm the owner lah.......just want to be sure so I don't get arm-wrestled for a lower rent by a tenant trying to pull a fast one......

Quote Originally Posted by tericia
    No one can arm wrestle you. I think more like whether who can tong the longest. If you insist on a certain rental no one can change that unless you urgently need to rent out.
    Thanks, Tericia

more importantly you got to worry bout your tenant profile get the wrong tenant and it could be a nightmare......good luck