Thread: Yishun Emerald - how much can I get in rental

Default Yishun Emerald - how much can I get in rental

Hi people, new to the forum here.

I am currently living in the Yishun Emerald condominium. 3 bedroom groundfloor unit. However, in recent days I have found the noise for the 8CY condominium to be unacceptable, and combined with the fact that Yishun Emerald's location is horribly inconvenient, I am thinking of renting out my unit.

Been reading some threads here about the future NSE expressway, the new condo development opposite 8CY, and most importantly the planned MRT station, so I believe there is potential in the future, as has been mentioned in the threads. Thus I think it would be wise to keep my house.

Does anyone here have a rough idea of how much I should be able to rent out my unit for? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping that the rent from this would be enough to allow me to afford to rent a HDB flat of similar size in Bishan or AMK.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shiny_honda
    Hi people, new to the forum here.

I am currently living in the Yishun Emerald condominium. 3 bedroom groundfloor unit. However, in recent days I have found the noise for the 8CY condominium to be unacceptable, and combined with the fact that Yishun Emerald's location is horribly inconvenient, I am thinking of renting out my unit.

Been reading some threads here about the future NSE expressway, the new condo development opposite 8CY, and most importantly the planned MRT station, so I believe there is potential in the future, as has been mentioned in the threads. Thus I think it would be wise to keep my house.

Does anyone here have a rough idea of how much I should be able to rent out my unit for? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping that the rent from this would be enough to allow me to afford to rent a HDB flat of similar size in Bishan or AMK.
    Roughly using a gauge, a 3+1 13xx unit . During dec 2011 period... Sun plaza done at 3500 p/m , sensoria Also about the same. Seletaris 3200 p/m... Price gotten from friends rented these area..is on the high side imo

U may use that for reference...get ur agent to advise that latest deal price..
    Last edited by zzz1; 29-04-12 at 15:11.