Page 10 of 158 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sennett - Next to Potong Pasir MRT, LH 99, Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Don't think they are ready to launch in June. They have only just flattened the landed houses there. Showflat needs a couple of months to build
    We shall see the showflat fever come August once it is built.

Are future owners of this project called the Senators? Wow....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Are future owners of this project called the Senators? Wow....
    Hahah. That's funny.

btw, anybody know about the piece of land next to PP MRT? My agent told me it was bought by Capitaland, and be later developed into a mall. is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by justone7378
    Hahah. That's funny.

btw, anybody know about the piece of land next to PP MRT? My agent told me it was bought by Capitaland, and be later developed into a mall. is that true?
    Your agent smoked you lah (army slang). Under master development plan, the plot is targetted for commercial development. But I have yet to see a sign board (or on URA website) on govt land sale for this plot though I believe it may be soon with the way gahment cashing $$$ on every available plot of gold mine in this hot P P area.
    Last edited by alamak; 8th May 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Your agent smoked you lah (army slang). Under master development plan, the plot is targetted for commercial development. But I have yet to see a sign board (or on URA website) on govt land sale for this plot though I believe it may be soon with the way gahment cashing $$$ on every available plot of gold mine in this hot P P area.
    the next City Sq but leasehold