Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sennett - Next to Potong Pasir MRT, LH 99, Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Cheapest 1bedder 485sf $770k
    Maintenance fee $230

Quote Originally Posted by Wynyard
    Maintenance fee $230
    Yes. Already huge paper profit vs 18woodsville 1800psf.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

price already out but they are not selling yet today?

when will they start to sell?

Yes. Already huge paper profit vs 18woodsville 1800psf.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    price already out but they are not selling yet today?

when will they start to sell?
    9 march I believe. Now can submit cheques. Price is indicative. MAY be adjusted depending on response. Heard before 6pm already over 150 pax preview by appt.

Some interesting pts to note.

- flooring is Stone finish tiles
    - there are two double vol 5.9m units
    - switches are waist level
    - shower head is armpit level!
    - hansgrohe, gerberit, bosch
    - built in fridge only for 1bedder
    - huge balcony
    - nice wardrobes
    - 3.6m for ground floor and top flr units on low rise blk, normal 2.85m
    - 50m pool but sky 'garden' is laughable
    - two lifts per floor
    - midair suspended gym
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

did u ask whether shower head got some gimmick is it? surely for such quality, should be something special?

for double vol 5.9m units, the sq ft is double charged for the airspace and psf should be lower.

9 march I believe. Now can submit cheques. Price is indicative. MAY be adjusted depending on response. Heard before 6pm already over 150 pax preview by appt.

- huge balcony
    - nice wardrobes
    - two lifts per floor
    - midair suspended gym

did u ask whether shower head got some gimmick is it? surely for such quality, should be something special?

for double vol 5.9m units, the sq ft is double charged for the airspace and psf should be lower.
    District 13 will be a busy year .

Asked liao, agent said wheelchair friendly mah, so armpit level lah

Showflat will be packed today since car purchase needs higher cash now.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Agree

Then buy house need even more cash downpayment right? If can even pay 50% for car how to pay for house downpayment?

- huge balcony
    - nice wardrobes
    - two lifts per floor
    - midair suspended gym
    - All units come with open kitchen
    - Almost all units has got no utility and yard
    - Stone finish tiles? Na bei the salesman told me natural marble ley....
    - 300+ units but 65 different floor plans.

i expect all the smaller 1 bedders to be sold out in 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by price
    i expect all the smaller 1 bedders to be sold out in 1 day
    True

You pay $200,000 for a car with 50% cash and the rest by loan. Likewise, if you use the cash of $100k for the downpayment of a unit here. $200,000 will depreciate the day you collect your car key while the $100k may still have a chance of positive return.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Then buy house need even more cash downpayment right? If can even pay 50% for car how to pay for house downpayment?

Just came back from the showflat. Jam packed! So much so that power also tripped

I thought the location is good. Just on top of MRT and there will also be a mall opposite. Not sure true or not... agent told me.

Layout also squarish and no bay windows. only thing is balcony quite big.

hi all,

appreciate if you could shed some light on what kind of pricing are we talking about for this one? say a 2/3 bedder, ard 1000sf+-. what's the jump per level? thanks!

Just came back from showflat. For smallest 2 bedder was quoted around 1.6k psf after discount, around 711sqft. But agent say price not confirmed, depends on response.

Quote Originally Posted by Pug
    hi all,

appreciate if you could shed some light on what kind of pricing are we talking about for this one? say a 2/3 bedder, ard 1000sf+-. what's the jump per level? thanks!

There will be a mall opposite and another smaller one below CDL just opposite of siemen down the road. The real huge ones will be in bidadari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Learner
    Just came back from the showflat. Jam packed! So much so that power also tripped

I thought the location is good. Just on top of MRT and there will also be a mall opposite. Not sure true or not... agent told me.

Layout also squarish and no bay windows. only thing is balcony quite big.

Wow. 1 bedder will be 1700psf depends on facing and level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    Just came back from showflat. For smallest 2 bedder was quoted around 1.6k psf after discount, around 711sqft. But agent say price not confirmed, depends on response.

Just came back from the showflat as well. I think the project is pretty decent. Small and compact which is the downside, and the usual open kitchen concept that we all will try to get acustom to.

Kissing the MRT will never go wrong. Pricing on the high side, show flat is pretty busy as usual, and with only 335 units, this should sell out pretty fast.

One thing i must say though, this developer is damn bloody slow. Sales for this delay almost a year, nothing is done to the area yet, i think it will really TOP in late 2017, no chance of this place coming up earlier. Building underground basement carpark no small feat considering mrt station below.

1.35 million for a 850 sqft 2 bedders....... hmmmmmmmmm... probably can get a bigger size unit somewhere else, and not have to wait 4 years? Any thoughts?

Carpark looks pack even at 630pm. This project is about $250psf more. Buyers of nin should be pretty happy.

Went to the showroom this afternoon and was not quite impress by the finding. Only 290 parking lots for total of 330 units there !!!!
    The interior material was so so and not as impress by what the ppls commented here especially only one bedder come with the built in fridge and the rest none !!!

1 Bedder 485sqft at Stack 22 & 23 lowest floor start at estimated $770k.
    1 bedder for 582sqft at stack 04 & 27 lowest floor at $860k
    2 bedder 711sqft at stack 08 lowest floor at $1.1mil
    2 bedder 819sqft at stack 16 & 17 lowest floor at $1.2mil
    2 bedder 851sqft at stack 25 & 26 lowest floor at > $1.2mil plus !!!

Worst of all the stack 8 and stack 7, block to block facing 13.5meter and taken the distance of the balcony into consideration both unit just 4.5 meter apart only!!

Just the best part a foot step away from mrt other then that I think only one word to say , " "

Carpark looks pack even at 630pm. This project is about $250psf more. Buyers of nin should be pretty happy.
    Hurray

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Went to the showroom this afternoon and was not quite impress by the finding. Only 290 parking lots for total of 330 units there !!!!
    The interior material was so so and not as impress by what the ppls commented here especially only one bedder come with the built in fridge and the rest none !!!

1 Bedder 485sqft at Stack 22 & 23 lowest floor start at estimated $770k.
    1 bedder for 582sqft at stack 04 & 27 lowest floor at $860k
    2 bedder 711sqft at stack 08 lowest floor at $1.1mil
    2 bedder 819sqft at stack 16 & 17 lowest floor at $1.2mil
    2 bedder 851sqft at stack 25 & 26 lowest floor at > $1.2mil plus !!!

Worst of all the stack 8 and stack 7, block to block facing 13.5meter and taken the distance of the balcony into consideration both unit just 4.5 meter apart only!!

Just the best part a foot step away from mrt other then that I think only one word to say , " "
    How will they decide who gets the car park lots? Will the 1 bedders not entitled to car park lots?

Won't be surprised to find more and more developers with developments close to MRT stations cutting down on the number of car park lots and making them (much) fewer than the number of units.

Close to MRT is an excuse for the developers to reduce the number of car park lots - recall that A Treasure Trove PC having less car park lots than units and read that the reason for this is that the PC is close to Punggol MRT so no need to drive.

The new restrictions on car loans and increased car taxes will be another excuse for developers to reduce the number of car park lots!

Gone are the days when developments can easily cater to 2 cars per unit and/or have sufficient lots for visitors' cars.

But I think Treasure Trove is still not that serious to have so many shortage of car park lots. After all I think as a consumer/buyer their mentally is to pay for something they had pay for especially this not about buying fish or meat in the market. If I could recall their maintenance fee is higher then other big project and they don't even have tennis court! So I was wondering with so many units units sharing for a facilities that lesser then any normal project was it worth the price? Although the developer had bid the land cheap and fully built to max and utilise the land but for home buyer I think there too much of negative through. They might drove investors to re-considered 8RS would be a better choice

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Won't be surprised to find more and more developers with developments close to MRT stations cutting down on the number of car park lots and making them (much) fewer than the number of units.

Close to MRT is an excuse for the developers to reduce the number of car park lots - recall that A Treasure Trove PC having less car park lots than units and read that the reason for this is that the PC is close to Punggol MRT so no need to drive.

The new restrictions on car loans and increased car taxes will be another excuse for developers to reduce the number of car park lots!

Gone are the days when developments can easily cater to 2 cars per unit and/or have sufficient lots for visitors' cars.

[QUOTE=Kanarazu]How will they decide who gets the car park lots? Will the 1 bedders not entitled to car park lots?[/QUOTE

It depends they will only advise you when top . Mostly will be draw lots I think . But I feel that paying maintance fees fee $230 1 bedder $290 2 bedder . Don't entitle and parking lots abit odd . And you still have to pay for the same amount for those having a parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    But I think Treasure Trove is still not that serious to have so many shortage of car park lots. After all I think as a consumer/buyer their mentally is to pay for something they had pay for especially this not about buying fish or meat in the market. If I could recall their maintenance fee is higher then other big project and they don't even have tennis court! So I was wondering with so many units units sharing for a facilities that lesser then any normal project was it worth the price? Although the developer had bid the land cheap and fully built to max and utilise the land but for home buyer I think there too much of negative through. They might drove investors to re-considered 8RS would be a better choice
    Smaller developments like Sennett will usually sacrifice the tennis court since it takes up a lot of space. Nin Residence closeby also does not have a tennis court.

Smaller developments like Sennett will usually sacrifice the tennis court since it takes up a lot of space. Nin Residence closeby also does not have a tennis court.
    Now a day developers want to maximise the no of living units in a given area than to think about amenities and communal facilities such as tennis courts swimming pools, function room and landscapes features etc. Even where such facilities are provided they are built on top of vertical airspace and not sacrificed valuable land space such also roof top lap pool, rooftop tennis court etc.

In the P P area, only One leicester (FH) is a full-fledge condo with full facilities with a 50m adult and kid ground pool and tennnis court on ground level, built on an area of same size as sennette residence but with merely 194 units. The maintenance with sinking fund included for a 2-rooms is abt the same as 2-bedder in Sennette with 332 units.
    Last edited by alamak; 02-03-13 at 21:41.

Tennis court is not the main issue , carpark not enough is weird , they can build so many unit , y can't not enough carpark lots short of 50 lots . They can build up one level up for the carpark instate of units . Why this happen because developer are greedy build more unit to sell .