Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 145

Thread: V on Shenton

  1. #21

    Default

    Comparable to Clift. It is competing wtih Concourse Skyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    In the CBD, United Industrial Corporation (UIC) is said to have moved close to 50 units at its V on Shenton project, taking total sales in the project to over 140 units. UIC began selling the project on July 20.

    The average price for the 99-year-leasehold project is $2,200 per square foot (psf). UIC has released about 190 of V on Shenton's 510 residential units, which will be in a 54-storey tower.

    Absolute prices start from just under a million dollars, for a city-facing studio unit of 441 sq ft on the 17th floor. UIC is said to have sold one of the project's six penthouses for $13.5 million.

    The duplex unit is spread across levels 52 and 53. Four bedrooms and the living area are on the lower level, while the upper level is mostly roof terrace except for a family room. The unit's strata area is 7,255 sq ft inclusive of the roof terrace.

    Buyers are said to be mostly Singaporeans, with others from Indonesia, China and India.

    The showflat is on the ground level of The Gateway on Beach Road.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

    Absolute prices start from just under a million dollars, for a city-facing studio unit of 441 sq ft on the 17th floor. UIC is said to have sold one of the project's six penthouses for $13.5 million.

    The duplex unit is spread across levels 52 and 53. Four bedrooms and the living area are on the lower level, while the upper level is mostly roof terrace except for a family room. The unit's strata area is 7,255 sq ft inclusive of the roof terrace.

    Buyers are said to be mostly Singaporeans, with others from Indonesia, China and India.

    The showflat is on the ground level of The Gateway on Beach Road.

    Wa.. I think the huge duplex will be the most profitable. Imagine those new york .. those duplexes penthoouses are the one selling like hotcakes and very limited in supply. You got money ...the owner also got money to hold..

    Maybe should concentrate on penthouse units.. even if it's the OCR types.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    V on Shenton - site accident a while ago, crane collapsed with a loud bang and nearby buildings can feel it and hear it. Hope nobody is injured.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by latour
    V on Shenton - site accident a while ago, crane collapsed with a loud bang and nearby buildings can feel it and hear it. Hope nobody is injured.
    hopefully TOP not delayed due to work stoppage.

  5. #25

    Default

    Think this project losing steam liaoo..

    Agent rang today and say now they give referral fee ! Or am i wrong ?

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petertan123
    Think this project losing steam liaoo..

    Agent rang today and say now they give referral fee ! Or am i wrong ?
    definitely interest will die down..
    while the foreigners are not buying due to absd.
    so where to find so many local buyers?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Huaters?



    MRT and new mall all beside

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    priced in already lah ... STI probably has more influence on V on Shenton sales than MRT annoucement
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  9. #29

    Default

    the other 2 mrts were already pretty near this project anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    priced in already lah ... STI probably has more influence on V on Shenton sales than MRT annoucement

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Commuting in the city is already convienance. An additional station nearby will not make much of a difference. But a station build in a Ulu location with limited accessibility will see value of property rise.

Posting Permissions