Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: V on Shenton

They can go bontanic gardens via mrt. Heh.

It does not much difference within the City. How about one who may not be staying in the ulu area but needs to visit someone there from city? It is more convenient now. It just gives people one more option besides the bus or taxi. Anyway, it is so difficult to find a taxi on Fridays and buses may be stucked in jams on Friday. Pray hard that train does not breakdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Commuting in the city is already convienance. An additional station nearby will not make much of a difference. But a station build in a Ulu location with limited accessibility will see value of property rise.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It does not much difference within the City. How about one who may not be staying in the ulu area but needs to visit someone there from city? It is more convenient now. It just gives people one more option besides the bus or taxi. Anyway, it is so difficult to find a taxi on Fridays and buses may be stucked in jams on Friday. Pray hard that train does not breakdown.
    I will never turn down additional accessibility and connectivity. I welcome this station with open arms!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008

all the lines lead to marina bay
    is more like those who stay at marina bay now have traveling options to the rest of the island.

wow, ultra rich tenants in D1 take MRT during peak hours to squeeze her/his bum bum with the crowd

dun get me wrong, good excuse to up price
    Ride at your own risk !!!

company paid lease.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    company paid lease.
    company paid taxi? driver? company car?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    company paid taxi? driver? company car?
    company paid bum bum?

65 units @ median psf 2,019 1,717 highest 2,643

The clift, V and Skyline owners will all laugh to the bank next month. I just hope they dun be too kancheong to unload first or they will regret after 25 Dec 2012 !