Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sengkang New Launches Coming up soon By Keppel Land. Next to MRT

Question Sengkang New Launches Coming up soon By Keppel Land. Next to MRT

Hi, friends

Allow me to share with you a great investment opportunity - Yes invest in Condominium property that Next to MRT, where you can lower your risk, get high return profit. Do help me inform your friend and family in Singapore or oversea about this golden opportunity. This is the only New Launches Project in year 2011 that Next to MRT so far.

Tenure of Land
    99-year
    Development
    10 blocks of 15-storey residential development with basement carpark and full condominium facilities
    Residential Site Area
    Approx. : 190,522.8 sq ft
    Total No. of Units
    About 620 units consisting of:

1 bedroom - Estimated 450 sq ft
    2 bedroom - Estimated 730 - 780 sq ft
    2+Study – Estimated 800 - 900 sq ft
    3 bedroom – Estimated 1000 - 1100 sq ft
    4 bedroom - Estimated 1300 - 1400 sq ft
    Penthouse – Estimated 2,100 sq ft - 2,600 sq ft

* Unit sizes are subject to changes

Register Your interest with us - get the E-brochure today and First Priority Preview Invitation.

Contact Andy Sek T. K (CEA Reg R009833J)

who is PropNex Project Elite (Elite Core Team)

Hp 8448 3535
    Email:

*** We Believe You will Buy one unit for your lovely family.

Why would Sengkang be having high rental yield? If Sengkang is high, then Lavendar is explosively high? CBD is insanely bursting high? HDB is moderately high? Just my thoughts because it is so misleading. I thought CEA ruling states agents can no longer say things like high rental yield? Must have proven figures?

Just my thoughts because unsuspecting buyers will really think can achieve high rental yield like CBD.

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535
    Hi, friends

Allow me to share with you a great investment opportunity - Yes invest in Condominium property that Next to MRT, where you can lower your risk, get high return profit. Do help me inform your friend and family in Singapore or oversea about this golden opportunity. This is the only New Launches Project in year 2011 that Next to MRT so far.

Tenure of Land
    99-year
    Development
    10 blocks of 15-storey residential development with basement carpark and full condominium facilities
    Residential Site Area
    Approx. : 190,522.8 sq ft
    Total No. of Units
    About 620 units consisting of:

1 bedroom - Estimated 450 sq ft
    2 bedroom - Estimated 730 - 780 sq ft
    2+Study – Estimated 800 - 900 sq ft
    3 bedroom – Estimated 1000 - 1100 sq ft
    4 bedroom - Estimated 1300 - 1400 sq ft
    Penthouse – Estimated 2,100 sq ft - 2,600 sq ft

* Unit sizes are subject to changes

Register Your interest with us - get the E-brochure today and First Priority Preview Invitation.

Contact Andy Sek T. K (CEA Reg R009833J)

who is PropNex Project Elite (Elite Core Team)

Hp 8448 3535
    Email:

*** We Believe You will Buy one unit for your lovely family.

Question

thanks thomas.. my apologies.. will amend it..

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Why would Sengkang be having high rental yield? If Sengkang is high, then Lavendar is explosively high? CBD is insanely bursting high? HDB is moderately high? Just my thoughts because it is so misleading. I thought CEA ruling states agents can no longer say things like high rental yield? Must have proven figures?

Just my thoughts because unsuspecting buyers will really think can achieve high rental yield like CBD.

So what is the asking psf for this project?

How can this be the only new launch project that is situated beside MRT this year? nin and manhatten both launched this year right?

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

hahaha... the bashing has started...

Actually the bashing is on the ad, not the project.. If the project launches at decent prices, then it will definitely not be bashed..

Btw there is also another plot of land just between the "Project Site" and MRT rail as seen in the ad, available under gov sale now. It is a little closer to Compasspoint.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Actually the bashing is on the ad, not the project.. If the project launches at decent prices, then it will definitely not be bashed..
    What do you think should be a reasonable pricing for this Seng Kang project? Keppel able to move it at 1000psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    What do you think should be a reasonable pricing for this Seng Kang project? Keppel able to move it at 1000psf?
    1000psf for 1,2 bedders sure sell out on vvip preview.

1000psf for 3,4 bedders will sell out easily as H2O's price range is 920-1100psf..

Reasonable price for small units is around 1200psf, bigger units around 1050psf..

1000psf for 1,2 bedders sure sell out on vvip preview.

1000psf for 3,4 bedders will sell out easily as H2O's price range is 920-1100psf..

Reasonable price for small units is around 1200psf, bigger units around 1050psf..
    Hope against hope, this project should launch at an average of $940 psf. Remember Compass Ht? It has been sitting on a gold mine that cannot appreciate the way other projects across the island have over the years. If its ghost month launch, laggi worse... then cannot have too high psf. Otherwise wait till after the month to launch!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Hope against hope, this project should launch at an average of $940 psf. Remember Compass Ht? It has been sitting on a gold mine that cannot appreciate the way other projects across the island have over the years. If its ghost month launch, laggi worse... then cannot have too high psf. Otherwise wait till after the month to launch!
    H2O's land bid 360psf but CDL sell at 950-1k psf avg..

Now Keppel land bid 503psf, Keppel will sell at 940psf avg? I think hard.. Unless Keppel really so friendly to buyers..

Anyway they not going to launch during ghost month, now they trying to generate interest only.. Somemore Quartz already 900-950psf.. Why will this keppel one with a compasspoint and a sports hub and a general hospital be same value?

H2O's land bid 360psf but CDL sell at 950-1k psf avg..

Now Keppel land bid 503psf, Keppel will sell at 940psf avg? I think hard.. Unless Keppel really so friendly to buyers..

Anyway they not going to launch during ghost month, now they trying to generate interest only.. Somemore Quartz already 900-950psf.. Why will this keppel one with a compasspoint and a sports hub and a general hospital be same value?
    I said hope mah... btw, H2O did not launch at 950psf. More like slightly below 900psf.

I said hope mah... btw, H2O did not launch at 950psf. More like slightly below 900psf.
    Those below 900psf are the lower floor of the lousiest stacks when they launch.. Those normal average stacks mid size units all hover around 950psf while those smaller sizes one .ore than 1k psf.. U can check it out at ura.. No way keppel will launch at such a low price of 940psf avg.. If they do so, the h2o and quartz owners will curse and swear.. anyway when I say average I din consider the ph and ground units.. Not meaningful to count them in..

If buy for investments, will it be better to get Compass Heights? Direct access to Compass Point...shiok. Do you think it's hidden potential now realised?

If buy for investments, will it be better to get Compass Heights? Direct access to Compass Point...shiok. Do you think it's hidden potential now realised?
    Not many people like compass heights because it is just above the bus interchange, not really exclusive like a normal condo. Some say more like staying in shophouses.

Those below 900psf are the lower floor of the lousiest stacks when they launch.. Those normal average stacks mid size units all hover around 950psf while those smaller sizes one .ore than 1k psf.. U can check it out at ura.. No way keppel will launch at such a low price of 940psf avg.. If they do so, the h2o and quartz owners will curse and swear.. anyway when I say average I din consider the ph and ground units.. Not meaningful to count them in..
    But cannot compare that time with now.. That time buyers queue to get 1 bedder..
    Even at ulu locations...NV residences...
    do you see anyone queuing for 1 bedder now?

Time has changed.....even developers are pricing new launches accordingly..for e.g. seastrand ..eu-habitat..

"Adapt or Die"

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Not many people like compass heights because it is just above the bus interchange, not really exclusive like a normal condo. Some say more like staying in shophouses.

I have visited CH before and while it is indeed well located (an escalator takes you straight into the mall) the pool and facilities are ripe for abuse - by virtue of the same proximity factor (strangers can find ways to slip past the guard)

When I was there on a weekday pool was already pretty crowded.

Saw a PH, and guess what - none of them have any views...only views of HDBs

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    But cannot compare that time with now.. That time buyers queue to get 1 bedder..
    Even at ulu locations...NV residences...
    do you see anyone queuing for 1 bedder now?

Time has changed.....even developers are pricing new launches accordingly..for e.g. seastrand ..eu-habitat..

"Adapt or Die"
    H2O was launched barely 3-4 mths ago..

Anyway eu habitat and seastrand are not MRT-sites.. So their prices are expected.. i don't think those prices are considered low anyway..

The fact is Keppel got the land at 503psf.. And this is an MRT-site.. As long as they don't go crazy like manhatten pricing, they should be fine..

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    I have visited CH before and while it is indeed well located (an escalator takes you straight into the mall) the pool and facilities are ripe for abuse - by virtue of the same proximity factor (strangers can find ways to slip past the guard)

Is the swimming pool big in Compass Heights? How strangers managed to slipped in? Thought I saw security guard right outside the glass door guarding the exit/entrance.

This new launch caters to primarily HDB upgraders. We cannot expect everyone of them have deep pockets therefore the launch prices cannot be too far from CH. While some people don't like the noisy environment from CH therefore would prefer this new launch, there are those who also like the proximity to amenities and MRT which CH provides therefore both projects will be competing for buyers.

CH is old (> 10 years old) while the new launch needs another 3 to 4 years before TOP so really, each offers different strengths and weaknesses. Hmmm.... Quartz is somewhere inbetween? ... LOL!

Is the swimming pool big in Compass Heights? How strangers managed to slipped in? Thought I saw security guard right outside the glass door guarding the exit/entrance.
    not big...not that hard to get past security guard. If you are an owner or tenant you can just bring your friends in or even pass them the extra access cards...they can just play at the pool and wash up there and go back home.

Better than paying a dollar to the public, somemore need to drive

not big...not that hard to get past security guard. If you are an owner or tenant you can just bring your friends in or even pass them the extra access cards...they can just play at the pool and wash up there and go back home.

This is true for all condos.. If you are an owner, you can bring anybody in.. And if the owner pass the access card to friends, then of course the friends can go in too.. Not the fault of the security..

Er... Andy, why did you amend it? Defend it lah! You need to back your marketing pitch with facts and figures to support your claims.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Er... Andy, why did you amend it? Defend it lah! You need to back your marketing pitch with facts and figures to support your claims.

Hard to control outsiders coming into a private condo. My condo even have outsiders coming in to learn swimming at the pool. Guess the swimming instructor might be a resident here.

Hi Andy,

Any ideas what is the PSF for this project? Also kindly advise the price range for a compact 3 bedder. Thanks.

Found this:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...d-sengkang-mrt

Site plan and floor plans all here:

http://www.luxurie-condo.com/

Luxurie@Sengkang...

2 bedroom stack 30 is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Found this:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...d-sengkang-mrt

Site plan and floor plans all here:

http://www.luxurie-condo.com/

Luxurie@Sengkang...
    The response to this project can be seen as a gauge as to how deep the buyers' pockets are in the face of a 15% correction on the US indices.