Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jurong lake district

Regulator only think highly of Hougang lah. Other places are like slum to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    initial stage there is always hype n buzz, residents will find most of the things in jld white elephants when the area completed 15 years from now. for many people, it is just a feel factor rather than serving any practical purpose. And for those living near lakeside mrt to walk to the jld is a 2 km hike.
    The reason you are feeling the buzz died down is because none of the new projects which was announced back in 2008/9 has TOP yet. And theseinclude 1100 bed Jurong Hospital, JEM, West Gate, Big Box, CET/D. Nair institute.

Come this year, MCL will also launch their new condo site next to JE mrt and this should create some buzz when advertisement starts appearing on newspaper. Later this year, Genting will be breaking ground on the new hotel soon as they have just completed their soil investigation recently.

Btw, MCL has started constructing the showflat, which is located infront of JTC summit building.

On the land sale, government should be releasing several plot of office site for tender, and this will mainly consist of high rise offices.

Also with PSA moving to Tuas, it will be a matter of time for shipping related companies to move their offices to Jurong lake.

Both will be well received.

My take.

Site @ JE $1.5k psf up. Max $1.7+psf
    Site next to CIS, $1.3k psf avg.

hahaha...if u and me think they can sell at 1300psf, do u think they would try higher??

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888

My take.

My take.

Info I got from some site is that there will be 2 tower of 25 and 38 floors, with 590 units. So it wont be hard to presume that most of the unit will be 1 and 2 bedder. I am going to guess that price for this project will range from 1400 to 2000psf.

initial stage there is always hype n buzz, residents will find most of the things in jld white elephants when the area completed 15 years from now. for many people, it is just a feel factor rather than serving any practical purpose. And for those living near lakeside mrt to walk to the jld is a 2 km hike.
    ....Why would one want to walk to JLD when they are already in JLD? Jobs, hospital, entertainment not serving any purpose? Then where got what purpose that you are thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    hahaha...if u and me think they can sell at 1300psf, do u think they would try higher??
    heehee. Only 2 of us. Probably include Ringo. 3 simply not enough. They also want to sell fast. Entry point must be right, otherwise trap by own decision like SH & d'leedon. From this price, pretty good margin. More importantly for the site @ JE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Info I got from some site is that there will be 2 tower of 25 and 38 floors, with 590 units. So it wont be hard to presume that most of the unit will be 1 and 2 bedder. I am going to guess that price for this project will range from 1400 to 2000psf.
    2000psf ?? So aggressive?? Next to track tio bo?? No doubt LTA install noise barriers, but still noisy leh. But (got so many buts), never rule out anything.

2000psf ?? So aggressive?? Next to track tio bo?? No doubt LTA install noise barriers, but still noisy leh. But (got so many buts), never rule out anything.
    This is a very unique project which is sitting next to a transport hub which connects to 3 different MRT lines and also have direct access shopping malls, offices, hotels and hospitals and walking distant to library, golf courses and Lake village etc.

At $2000psf for a 1 bedder say 500sqft it will cost only $1m and I am pretty sure that getting a rent of $3000 per month for a place like that will be easy.

in fact, I wont be surprise if they would sell beyond that price range for premium lake facing stack.

This is a very unique project which is sitting next to a transport hub which connects to 3 different MRT lines and also have direct access shopping malls, offices, hotels and hospitals and walking distant to library, golf courses and Lake village etc.

At $2000psf for a 1 bedder say 500sqft it will cost only $1m and I am pretty sure that getting a rent of $3000 per month for a place like that will be easy.

in fact, I wont be surprise if they would sell beyond that price range for premium lake facing stack.
    More expensive than Skyhabitat in Bishan?
    CCR Price? ??

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    CCR Price? ??
    Oh dear, inviting next CM together with Trilinq

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    CCR Price? ??

Sky Habitat is really an over hyped and over publicized project. FEO Seahill along West Coast was already selling above SH prices even without MRT station nearby, with peak price of 1920psf.

For JLD, 2000psf should not be a problem.

omg, JLD is making dleedon look dem cheap

For JLD, 2000psf should not be a problem.
    2k psf for Jurong?

Only means one thing...huat ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    2k psf for Jurong?

Only means one thing...huat ah!!!
    Jld will be rental play. With all the hospital and offices sure got plenty of PMET and medical professional looking for pace to rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ....Why would one want to walk to JLD when they are already in JLD? Jobs, hospital, entertainment not serving any purpose? Then where got what purpose that you are thinking of?
    I like this guy... regulator..l

In case you are not aware...

Regulator vested in Regent Heights and not JLD.. he missed the JLD big time. Before his investment on RH.. he sing down RH jialat jialat.. however after his visit to RH and also viewong some units there... he decided to invest in a unit there... there after... he praise RH thru the roof. During the sing song praise for his RH.. some forumers get really agitated with his talk big song and started to sing down his RH... for a period of 2 to 3 weeks... he crossed sword with many... I have to mention bro Teddybear here as he is the leadibg figure for anti-regulator.. during then.. many old birds here like Devilplate (goes.. i missed him) and many join in the talk... it's fun but wr learned alot for property investment...

Trust me.. in no time, he will post video with loud train noise to put illustrate why condo project neat mrt is no good. For your info, per Ragulator standard.. good living with best noise level would be at least 800m away from train... that the same distance for his investment in Regent Heights...
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Jem is opening soon in 2Q. Yeah! Huat ah!

The Je project will be launched then.

JLD is definitely the place to buy. the only question is at what price.

there is no good or bad place in singapore. there is only good or bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by westman

Regulator vested in Regent Heights and not JLD.. he missed the JLD big time. Before his investment on RH.. he sing down RH jialat jialat.. however after his visit to RH and also viewong some units there... he decided to invest in a unit there... there after... he praise RH thru the roof. During the sing song praise for his RH.. some forumers get really agitated with his talk big song and started to sing down his RH... for a period of 2 to 3 weeks... he crossed sword with many... I have to mention bro Teddybear here as he is the leadibg figure for anti-regulator.. during then.. many old birds here like Devilplate (goes.. i missed him) and many join in the talk... it's fun but wr learned alot for property investment...

Trust me.. in no time, he will post video with loud train noise to put illustrate why condo project neat mrt is no good. For your info, per Ragulator standard.. good living with best noise level would be at least 800m away from train... that the same distance for his investment in Regent Heights...
    not defending him or anything, but i do not see anything objectionable here. After visiting RH he could have changed his mind and put his money down. People are allowed to change their opinions in light of new info or knowledge, no? we are all learning all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    not defending him or anything, but i do not see anything objectionable here. After visiting RH he could have changed his mind and put his money down. People are allowed to change their opinions in light of new info or knowledge, no? we are all learning all the time.
    I agree that, there is nothing wrong to change his view in RH after visiting, but the problem is the extreme comments/analysis that he put through. In a stock market context, analyst do not change their recommendation from "strong Sell" to "strong buy" overnight of info. The most is from "strong sell" to "Hold".

Quote Originally Posted by joelx
    I agree that, there is nothing wrong to change his view in RH after visiting, but the problem is the extreme comments/analysis that he put through. In a stock market context, analyst do not change their recommendation from "strong Sell" to "strong buy" overnight of info. The most is from "strong sell" to "Hold".
    but he is not a stock market analyst now, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Jem is opening soon in 2Q. Yeah! Huat ah!

The Je project will be launched then.
    there are plenty of action going on at JLD in the coming years

MCL Land has started building the showflat, my guess it should be launch in about 2 to 3 months time. Looking at the structure of the showflat, it does looks like they will have those high ceiling loft units. Or maybe SOHO units since JLD is going to become the largest commercial hub.

in fact I recommended everyone to park some money in RH, nobody listened. have between earning rental income n gained from capital appreciation for past two years. if I hadn't changed my stance on RH, would not have enjoyed those gains. yes, you are right, I am anti track facing n noisy units. all my condos including my hdb flat all have nice views n away from mrt track. I always believe in quality living n noise is definitely a no no.
    Quote Originally Posted by westman

Last edited by Regulators; 07-02-13 at 12:44.

there are plenty of action going on at JLD in the coming years

MCL Land has started building the showflat, my guess it should be launch in about 2 to 3 months time. Looking at the structure of the showflat, it does looks like they will have those high ceiling loft units. Or maybe SOHO units since JLD is going to become the largest commercial hub.
    I do share the same optimistic view.

When the buildings (office/hotel) are taller, ppl are willing to pay higher (comparing Tampines Regional ctr & here).

I do share the same optimistic view.

When the buildings (office/hotel) are taller, ppl are willing to pay higher (comparing Tampines Regional ctr & here).
    thats right.

Here are the list of actions that is going to hit the news in the coming months and years.

* JEM TOP
    * MND, URA, BCA, NEA moving to JLD
    * Westgate TOP
    * Capitaland staffs moving to JLD
    * MCL Land condo Launch
    * Devan Nari Institute TOP
    * Jurong Hospital TOP
    * Genting Hotel TOP
    * various GLS and respective TOP

in fact I recommended everyone to park some money in RH, nobody listened. have between earning rental income n gained from capital appreciation for past two years. if I hadn't changed my stance on RH, would not have enjoyed those gains. yes, you are right, I am anti track facing n noisy units. all my condos including my hdb flat all have nice views n away from mrt track. I always believe in quality living n noise is definitely a no no.
    Madeira fulfill all your criteria and much more. ~350m from mrt and you don't hear mrt noise. Ha ha but each one will think his development is the best

Quote Originally Posted by august

Haha.. agreed with you.. sincerely.. I notice I share many similarity with him in social value and am not trying to sing regulator down..

I am ok for his tcss on his RH journey... none of my business..
    I am ok for him to sing down Caspian as I am not vested..

I AM not ok with his sing song style for vested interest..
    One moment.. sing down.. next moment.. sing up after vested..

When comparing woith others.. try sing down others (espeicially those within cclose proximity to his interest...)

There are many ways to run ahead..
    I prefer to work harder and to run faster..
    Slowing pulling.. singing down others to make oneself to run faster... sorry.. not my cup of tea..

Anyway.. that jusy my thought and I have nothing againsing Regulator
    CNY is coming... let all of us huat x3.

thats right.

Here are the list of actions that is going to hit the news in the coming months and years.

* JEM TOP
    * MND, URA, BCA, NEA moving to JLD
    * Westgate TOP
    * Capitaland staffs moving to JLD
    * MCL Land condo Launch
    * Devan Nari Institute TOP
    * Jurong Hospital TOP
    * Genting Hotel TOP
    * various GLS and respective TOP
    Huat ah!

Noise or no noise matters? I care huay x3..
    Anyway... gongxi gongxi.. jld huat..you huat too..