Thread: Seasons Park Condo

Default Seasons Park Condo

Any brother living there? Paid 1% for my option and will be glad to hear more from all bros and sis in here?

Reason for me: Very convenience to parent and schools.
    Like their design better despite it is leasehold...

Anyone care to share more about this project??

Quote Originally Posted by crystech
    Any brother living there? Paid 1% for my option and will be glad to hear more from all bros and sis in here?

Reason for me: Very convenience to parent and schools.
    Like their design better despite it is leasehold...

Anyone care to share more about this project??
    Committed already and move on.. Every body have thousand and one comments . Just enjoy the stay ...cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Committed already and move on.. Every body have thousand and one comments . Just enjoy the stay ...cheers!
    Ha ha~~ yeah just probably asking if anyone know how's the mcst etc...la.

Looking at TSL station, this condo (and castle green) have the best of both worlds, being right in between 2 MRT stations (YCK and Lentor), leaning a bit nearer towards Lentor though. Far enough also to escape from the construction perhaps (i think Seasons Park may get quite a bit of noise)

But also, both condos will be 20+ years old when TSL is completed...
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Looking at TSL station, this condo (and castle green) have the best of both worlds, being right in between 2 MRT stations (YCK and Lentor), leaning a bit nearer towards Lentor though. Far enough also to escape from the construction perhaps (i think Seasons Park may get quite a bit of noise)

castle green was already affected by the NSE, And the land compensation is really really peanuts for the acquired land for castle green !!!!!

Properly that (new MRT station) provide abit of pay back and extra compensation...

I think 20+ year still ok. Hdb with 30+ years still doing good!
    Most importantly the project must be well maintained .

castle green was already affected by the NSE, And the land compensation is really really peanuts for the acquired land for castle green !!!!!

Properly that (new MRT station) provide abit of pay back and extra compensation...
    yeah looking at the map again Castle Green seems to have benefited the least - not that near (Nuovo is also around same distance away from Lentor station), NSE, not near to market, and its entrance gate is far away.

Seems like Seasons Park a winner here. Close to Lentor, further from YCK station (walkable 600-700m) and they get access to market via AMK hospital back gate.
    I am rich in debts...

yeah looking at the map again Castle Green seems to have benefited the least - not that near (Nuovo is also around same distance away from Lentor station), NSE, not near to market, and its entrance gate is far away.

Seems like Seasons Park a winner here. Close to Lentor, further from YCK station (walkable 600-700m) and they get access to market via AMK hospital back gate.
    Agreed. Seasons Park seem to benefit most.
    New MRT entrance will be around 300-400m away plus with access to Wet market etc..

I just did some ground survey(Just bought 1 unit sometime back) and found that it is pretty near the main entrance.

Also good that it is slightly further away from the construction hence lesser noise than Calrose and Far Horizon.

I always thought it would pass by Meadows @ pierce(Selling Agent told me) .

By then Seasons park would be 23yrs old Condo already but the MRT might help to substain the price abit. =)

The horizon garden properly also will ride on this on their en block exercise. Not sure when their 2 years bar period ending thou..

so you all think prices will go up from MRT announcement? Or you think priced in liau?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    so you all think prices will go up from MRT announcement? Or you think priced in liau?
    No body will know...

But I am sure people are not expecting it to pass by Lentor...
    So can't be price in already....just my thought...from a purchaser perspective. (At least I am not aware...)

The horizon garden properly also will ride on this on their en block exercise. Not sure when their 2 years bar period ending thou..
    yes HG good for enbloc and the new project's TOP date can coincide with completion of MRT...but Calrose unlikely to enbloc so the residents need to put up with noise for some years
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by crystech
    No body will know...

But I am sure people are not expecting it to pass by Lentor...
    So can't be price in already....just my thought...from a purchaser perspective. (At least I am not aware...)
    I live in lentor estate and we already knew that thomson line will pass by lentor.

the thing that is not sure is where the station will be. Some people think it will be near 628 market but I hoped it will be in lentor estate near thomson grove condo.

quite happy that the station will be near thomson grove. Which means they will develope the empty land there. Hopefully they will add in a shopping center there....

yes HG good for enbloc and the new project's TOP date can coincide with completion of MRT...but Calrose unlikely to enbloc so the residents need to put up with noise for some years
    True, the resident got to put up the inconvenience during these time...

Hope the tenant don run away..

True, the resident got to put up the inconvenience during these time...

Hope the tenant don run away..
    actually it is not just the thomson line. The NS expressway is running very close by too. I think construction will be a big hassle. hopefully the government is clever enough to do both of them at the same time to minimize the time during construction.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    actually it is not just the thomson line. The NS expressway is running very close by too. I think construction will be a big hassle. hopefully the government is clever enough to do both of them at the same time to minimize the time during construction.
    both constructions will be running parallel to each other, but after that, the accessibility of this area to other parts of the island would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    both constructions will be running parallel to each other, but after that, the accessibility of this area to other parts of the island would be amazing.
    Nope. The nse is not accessible at yck. U have to go to Marymount to enter.

Nope. The nse is not accessible at yck. U have to go to Marymount to enter.
    That far huh? Then should just build this stretch underground. Where's the nearest entrance to the NSE on the north then?

That far huh? Then should just build this stretch underground. Where's the nearest entrance to the NSE on the north then?
    somewhere near yishun. So I think castle green and nuovo really got screwed with the NSE.

Land taken back. Construction pollution and noise. Expressway pollution and noise. Cannot enter somemore...

For north bond , the entry nearest @ Amk ave 6 junction st 61. For south bond the nearest is at junction of permipin dr and marymount rd...

somewhere near yishun. So I think castle green and nuovo really got screwed with the NSE.

Land taken back. Construction pollution and noise. Expressway pollution and noise. Cannot enter somemore...
    Not so bad lar. Nuovo n castle green damn near to cte entrance YCk entrance. With NSE, CTE shall be much smoother. Hopefully they can open NSe to PIE earlier like what they did for KPE

And there aft are the noise & pollution when the road is in service...