Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Park Condo

1. Default Seasons Park Condo

Any brother living there? Paid 1% for my option and will be glad to hear more from all bros and sis in here?

Reason for me: Very convenience to parent and schools.
    Like their design better despite it is leasehold...

Anyone care to share more about this project??

Quote Originally Posted by crystech
    Any brother living there? Paid 1% for my option and will be glad to hear more from all bros and sis in here?

Reason for me: Very convenience to parent and schools.
    Like their design better despite it is leasehold...

Anyone care to share more about this project??
    Committed already and move on.. Every body have thousand and one comments . Just enjoy the stay ...cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Committed already and move on.. Every body have thousand and one comments . Just enjoy the stay ...cheers!
    Ha ha~~ yeah just probably asking if anyone know how's the mcst etc...la.

Looking at TSL station, this condo (and castle green) have the best of both worlds, being right in between 2 MRT stations (YCK and Lentor), leaning a bit nearer towards Lentor though. Far enough also to escape from the construction perhaps (i think Seasons Park may get quite a bit of noise)

But also, both condos will be 20+ years old when TSL is completed...
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Looking at TSL station, this condo (and castle green) have the best of both worlds, being right in between 2 MRT stations (YCK and Lentor), leaning a bit nearer towards Lentor though. Far enough also to escape from the construction perhaps (i think Seasons Park may get quite a bit of noise)

But also, both condos will be 20+ years old when TSL is completed...

castle green was already affected by the NSE, And the land compensation is really really peanuts for the acquired land for castle green !!!!!

Properly that (new MRT station) provide abit of pay back and extra compensation...

• Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast