Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuovo

Default Nuovo

Heard from grapevine there is going to be a big part of their land being redeveloped for NSE - anyone wanna guess how big it is?

Smile

Pls share

How big can it be? Cannot lose their swimming pool right? That's the max unless.... Then owners should get compensated more if they lose their pool. Amk have a pool facing 3 bedder for sale right?

(Drumroll) - the area taken away is going to be more than 8000 square ft (!!)

That is the size of a detached house.

Not sure if it will affect the pool or not. Maybe gahmen pump a few 100k into their sinking fund, maybe not (after all they don't have to)

Be ready for good lobangs when the news leak out further

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    (Drumroll) - the area taken away is going to be more than 8000 square ft (!!)

That is the size of a detached house.

Not sure if it will affect the pool or not. Maybe gahmen pump a few 100k into their sinking fund, maybe not (after all they don't have to)

Be ready for good lobangs when the news leak out further
    It's not going to be a square plot, it's a long rectangular plot. Up to pool side. Maybe can change to infinity pool with car views.

aiyo... so suay ...

most important question is any firesale?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    most important question is any firesale?
    Sure have one. Even firesales, u want meh? No up side at all.... Rental to poly students? Sorry to owners, bad news are bad news.

depends how much discount. if very big discount (40%), why not?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Sure have one. Even firesales, u want meh? No up side at all.... Rental to poly students? Sorry to owners, bad news are bad news.

depends how much discount. if very big discount (40%), why not?
    40% can consider... But 20% max..... Not so desperate lah. They will only wake up when expressway is up....

These we done before NS expressway announcements:

Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed
    NUOVO* ANG MO KIO AVENUE 9 Executive Condominium 1 1,090,000 1,389 Strata 785 Jan-11
    NUOVO* ANG MO KIO AVENUE 9 Executive Condominium 1 1,050,000 1,421 Strata 739 Jan-11

Property guru has 40 listings for sale...I also think 20-30% max if have discount

Executive condo can command such high price!!!!?? If they loose their swimming pool, does that mean it will be executive apartment instead?

Quote Originally Posted by land118

NUOVO* ANG MO KIO AVENUE 9 Executive Condominium 1 1,090,000 1,389 Strata 785 Jan-11
    NUOVO* ANG MO KIO AVENUE 9 Executive Condominium 1 1,050,000 1,421 Strata 739 Jan-11

Property guru has 40 listings for sale...I also think 20-30% max if have discount
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Heard from grapevine there is going to be a big part of their land being redeveloped for NSE - anyone wanna guess how big it is?
    Check out the asiaone report few week ago on this whereby the resident wrote a petition to sla. They also had a meetup with the mp Lee bee Hua along with sla officer.
    Also the report also show the plot area affected. The swimming pool is just along t boundary wall

1st EC condo to have no swimming pool?

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Check out the asiaone report few week ago on this whereby the resident wrote a petition to sla. They also had a meetup with the mp Lee bee Hua along with sla officer.
    Also the report also show the plot area affected. The swimming pool is just along t boundary wall
    See tis link below for tat piece of report

http://www.asiabuilders.com/asiabuil...try_code=conSG

Will get to keep the pool lah... If not how? Left with children pool? Pool on top of expressway tunnel?

Here the other, it even show the letter from SLA

http://business.asiaone.com/Business...03-261776.html

Here the other, it even show the letter from SLA

http://business.asiaone.com/Business...03-261776.html
    Nuovo not too badly affected. A thin n long block, strip is a better word.

It looks like a thin strip. I'm more interested in the 67 decibles limit for roads. I wonder why they didn't consider building the expressway on the other side of the road. It is empty anyway.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

The school is in it's path. If on the other side, grandeur 8 gets it. It needs to link up to the other cross junctions.

My thoughts... A fly over or underpass will be constructed at junction between grandeur 8 and nyp. That will help the traffic there. When u want to clear the blood vessels, clear the main artery and the smaller ones near to it. Makes sense?

Today Sunday Times classifieds ads alone have 4 Nuovo ads out of 18 for sale under district 19-20. Seller trying hard to get out. But all asking $700+ to $8000sf, holding their price high

Today Sunday Times classifieds ads alone have 4 Nuovo ads out of 18 for sale under district 19-20. Seller trying hard to get out. But all asking $700+ to $8000sf, holding their price high
    Non-privatised EC trying to sell at 800psf is a joke. Good luck to those facing the road - they will have grand view of expressway.

If firesales can consider because it is just 3 minutes walk from YCK MRT.

Nuovo not too badly affected. A thin n long block, strip is a better word.
    yap..in term of area wise, not much diff..

it is more of the noise gnerated from the semi tunnel..the noise level travel up ...and the the open tunnel act as a funnel for the nose to amp up the way....

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    It looks like a thin strip. I'm more interested in the 67 decibles limit for roads. I wonder why they didn't consider building the expressway on the other side of the road. It is empty anyway.
    when i read the max limit is 67 db is the regulatory guideline...

this do not means all cars or motobikes complies...all you need is every few hrs , one idot biker(with silencer removed and ram) to ram pass is sufficient

I think is the way they maximise the usgae of land....

in th prtyguru, alot is duplicated(co broke) or fabricated for genertic marketing.

Non-privatised EC trying to sell at 800psf is a joke. Good luck to those facing the road - they will have grand view of expressway.

If firesales can consider because it is just 3 minutes walk from YCK MRT.
    location wise, it is good for rental ...

the ns-expressway will put up sound barrier, how effective i don know, if study carefully, may able to find one or two unit selling at discount but may not be affect so much...

I was just thinking, if the government compulsorily acquires part of the land, government has to compensate by law, so wouldnt owners be getting a share of the compensation since shares are allocated to each owner based on the size of the the unit?

I was just thinking, if the government compulsorily acquires part of the land, government has to compensate by law, so wouldnt owners be getting a share of the compensation since shares are allocated to each owner based on the size of the the unit?
    Should be into sinking fund..

Not much after divide by 297.

Then some money used for new fence wall. Maybe nett nett not much gain.

Should be into sinking fund..

Not much after divide by 297.

Then some money used for new fence wall. Maybe nett nett not much gain.
    The affected wall, green and tree will be reinstated as original as possible..

So any balance will be paid to owners in proportionate shares? Does mc decide or owners collectively
    The affected wall, green and tree will be reinstated as original as possible..