Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Olympia@Flora Drive LH99 (By Koh Brothers)

Floor plans:

http://parcolympia.biz/floor-plan/

http://parcolympiafloradrive.wordpress.com/floor-plan/

I quite like the building's "point block" design which makes all units corner units with windows in all areas.

Last edited by azeoprop; 02-07-12 at 22:54.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Floor plans:

I quite like the building's "point block" design which makes all units corner units with windows in all areas.

The weakness of this design is heat from the sun.

Floor plans:

Well i think the overall site-plan and layout is actually not bad. If this is FH and at a better location plot at the Flora area - sure Huat one!

Actually the location is not bad for those who drive. Since now flora drive will be connected to upper changi road north, it is only 1 traffic light away from TPE and PIE.

But i think hedges park is better with direct access to the bus stop at upper changi road north and away from the expressway.

The best will be the big empty FH land right in the middle of the A to O condos. Wonder what HL will do with it? Maybe a mall cum condo development?

Actually the location is not bad for those who drive. Since now flora drive will be connected to upper changi road north, it is only 1 traffic light away from TPE and PIE.

But i think hedges park is better with direct access to the bus stop at upper changi road north and away from the expressway.

The best will be the big empty FH land right in the middle of the A to O condos. Wonder what HL will do with it? Maybe a mall cum condo development?

The price is cheap imo

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    The price is cheap imo
    Comparatively speaking with other LH99 projects, this is cheap.

ya, the residence staying in the Flora area projects including those landed must be waiting for what will HL do with that plot of 999years land. Btw there are total of 3 MK marked land on that empty plot. With one of the piece (narrow and long) parallel to Flora Drive nicely layout for a perhaps shops/retail cum residential site . If HL were to also slice it to 103/99years (since there are already 3 x LH99 projects there) and develop - this will be long term Huat Ah!!! for HL, and also the projects in that area lar...

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Comparatively speaking with other LH99 projects, this is cheap.
    I tot this is abt same price as palm isle? Prices are similar to JLB launches in Pasir Ris but lack amenities. Adv is nested in pte estate?

ya, the residence staying in the Flora area projects including those landed must be waiting for what will HL do with that plot of 999years land. Btw there are total of 3 MK marked land on that empty plot. With one of the piece (narrow and long) parallel to Flora Drive nicely layout for a perhaps shops/retail cum residential site . If HL were to also slice it to 103/99years (since there are already 3 x LH99 projects there) and develop - this will be long term Huat Ah!!! for HL, and also the projects in that area lar...

i have the same thought when i see the narrow n long strip of land - looks like good retail layout. let's just hope hong leong's business sense finally emerges. i always find them hopelessly dense compared to far east ...if i were them i would definitely use some of the land for retail cum residential, so that i can sell all my remaining properties in that area at a higher price.

Floor plans:

based on the floor plans, it seems very few units (the largest units) have dual views. most units will only face predominantly one direction...

the artist impressions make the development look very spacious, but the site plan tells me otherwise. it's ok...just not that spacious.

the balcony of 4br dual key is

the club house looks like a plane
    Ride at your own risk !!!

At least the site plan looks more spacious than palm isle next door....and thankfully no strata houses or "garden homes" to take up space meant for facilities.

Base on 2008 Master Plan, there is not retail site being planned in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by HCL
    Base on 2008 Master Plan, there is not retail site being planned in this area.
    Many are waiting for Master Plan 2011/12(???, but dun know when). Lets see... and wait abit more i guess.

Anyone knows what's the plot ratio in comparison to Palm Isles next door?

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo
    Deatils most likely can be found here.
    Just need time to search.

Palm Isles
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/FloraDr/...intro(CL).html

Parc Olympia
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/FloraDrB/FLDrB-intro.html

1.4 for both sites

Interesting to note that palm isle max building height is 40M AMSL while Parc Olympia max building height is 45M AMSL.

Wonder if Palm Isles and Parc Olympia will start a price war!
    Initially thought Parc Olympia was going to cost much more.

Wonder if Palm Isles and Parc Olympia will start a price war!
    Initially thought Parc Olympia was going to cost much more.
    Should be close prices I suppose but I agree this be a better buy cos it doesn't have the townhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Should be close prices I suppose but I agree this be a better buy cos it doesn't have the townhouses.

You don't like the town house?
    Was thinking it might be better for views cos they are lower and if you live on a higher floor, no need to see what your neighbour is doing

Parc Olympia sure has a lot of facilities. Wonder if they will have someone to mend the rock wall station?? This condo is kids haven.

Next door Palm Isles got man-made beach?? Nowadays condos very innovative.

Was thinking it might be better for views cos they are lower and if you live on a higher floor, no need to see what your neighbour is doing

Parc Olympia sure has a lot of facilities. Wonder if they will have someone to mend the rock wall station?? This condo is kids haven.

I am curious what safety measures they will have for the rock wall station. Does anyone know how high is it?

Heard that there will be MRT nearby in 2020?? and there will be a covered underground walkway from somewhere near the Japanese school?? Really? Anyone heard about that?

They take up too much land that can be otherwise be used for facilities, Archipelago, Euhabitat are good examples.

the town houses in palm isles are actually 6 stories tall, because they stack one town house over the other. so 3+3 = 6 stories. hence no view advantage. however it is indeed the most crammed of all condo layouts in the region. but still not as crammed as euhabitat.

as for mrt, only lta knows. can only say that flora area is on the way between the changi village and changi biz park stations (stations speculated as quite confirmed) of the eastern region line. as for whether they want to plant a station here is anyone's guess.

just got a sms to register for preview. Looks to be launched this mth or early nx!

Parc Oylmpia / Palm Isles / Sea Esta / Ripple Bay which wouldyou choose?

Parc Oylmpia / Palm Isles / Sea Esta / Ripple Bay which wouldyou choose?
    wait for plot next to Downtown East
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    wait for plot next to Downtown East

Then the $$$ will be even higher!