Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haus @ Serangoon Garden

Default Haus @ Serangoon Garden

It looks rather strange that while there're so many uncertainty, government continues to release more land for blocs and blocs of condo, EC and HDB. Well maybe they know something we don't know, and many of my friends in 40s have sold their houses waiting for prices to come down... I m not too sure whether it is a good idea to fool around with your own roof over your head. Maybe nobody believes the prices will continue to go up..

Nonetheless, landed is still limited, much more gem now with growing population, and obviously for those with multi-generation family, it is actually more cost effective and cozy than to own multiple units at condo.

Combine the benefit of landed housing and condo facilities, we have here the cluster housing project to be unveiled soon, Haus @ Serangoon Garden.

Check it out, at www.cdl.com.sg (CDL website) or http://www.singapore-condos.com

Let me know your view on landed housing!!

hitech project, CDL, +1 Like...
    but with this price, seems like a lot will go for FH landed in the vicinity...just my opinion.
    putting location a side, there are cheaper and good cluster housing for a much lower price...

Quote Originally Posted by rodkee
    It looks rather strange that while there're so many uncertainty, government continues to release more land for blocs and blocs of condo, EC and HDB. Well maybe they know something we don't know, and many of my friends in 40s have sold their houses waiting for prices to come down... I m not too sure whether it is a good idea to fool around with your own roof over your head. Maybe nobody believes the prices will continue to go up..

Nonetheless, landed is still limited, much more gem now with growing population, and obviously for those with multi-generation family, it is actually more cost effective and cozy than to own multiple units at condo.

Combine the benefit of landed housing and condo facilities, we have here the cluster housing project to be unveiled soon, Haus @ Serangoon Garden.

Check it out, at www.cdl.com.sg (CDL website) or http://www.singapore-condos.com

Let me know your view on landed housing!!

KTKW is offline Associate in Huttons Asia

Regarding Haus @ Serangoon,

Here is some information from CDL.

As for the release of land sales from govt, its quite obvious that the govt expects the prices to increase, thats why they are confident enough to release so many lands. This will stem any surge in prices. Not to mention that the only reason why prices are stabilizing is due to the measures implemented by the govt.

Thats what i think

Yes I am an agent.

I think landed housing is safer due to limited supply, but the mass condo, I m not to sure, but I do know many people are still looking for houses with budget about $1M.

Quote Originally Posted by rodkee
    I think landed housing is safer due to limited supply, but the mass condo, I m not to sure, but I do know many people are still looking for houses with budget about $1M.

landed property is limited but buyer also limited , cannot sell to foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    landed property is limited but buyer also limited , cannot sell to foreigner
    foreigner cannot buy landed that's why there is a good rental market for foreigner for landed... and i heard, they like cluster housing as there are facilities...

Haus @ Serangoon is going to be a cluster housing but landed status. So it means that you own the piece of land there. The quantum @ below $3M is also going to be quite attractive, given the comparison with surrounding units of the same size. The only downside woule be the fact that its leasehold, however, comparing a similar size unit nearby, the rental yield is at whopping 5%.

Any comments?

Yes I am an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by KTKW
    Haus @ Serangoon is going to be a cluster housing but landed status. So it means that you own the piece of land there. The quantum @ below $3M is also going to be quite attractive, given the comparison with surrounding units of the same size. The only downside woule be the fact that its leasehold, however, comparing a similar size unit nearby, the rental yield is at whopping 5%.

Any comments?
    comment is too expensive... there are a lot of less than 2mil LH99 cluster house around. If this 3mil is for cluster housing strata status, correct me if I'm wrong...then it is better to get those townhouses within condo development. At least higher price but foreigner can buy. this 3mil is neither here nor there...

this is just my opinion.

hdb rental yield even better...

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    comment is too expensive... there are a lot of less than 2mil LH99 cluster house around. If this 3mil is for cluster housing strata status, then it is better to get those townhouses within condo development. At least higher price but foreigner can buy. this 3mil is neither here nor there...

this is just my opinion.

hdb rental yield even better...
    this is not strata titled, but landed titled. Means you actually own the piece of land you are on.

The size is more than 3500 sqft build in, thats why the price. Similar units surrounding it is going for more than $3M.

If i am not wrong, the indicative pricing are closer to $2.5M.

I think the pricing quite attractive, you really think its expensive?

Yes I am an agent.

this is not strata titled, but landed titled. Means you actually own the piece of land you are on.

The size is more than 3500 sqft build in, thats why the price. Similar units surrounding it is going for more than $3M.

If i am not wrong, the indicative pricing are closer to $2.5M.

I think the pricing quite attractive, you really think its expensive?
    U rent from govt for less than 99years.

if the response is good for Haus, it is likely to push sales of Luxus Hills, 999LH of similar size, selling about $2.8m

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...s-hill-phase-2-

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    if the response is good for Haus, it is likely to push sales of Luxus Hills, 999LH of similar size, selling about $2.8m

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-hill-phase-2-
    My friends wated luxus, but according to her, the units that she wanted was sold out. Is there still a lot of units left at the development?

Yes I am an agent.

My friends wated luxus, but according to her, the units that she wanted was sold out. Is there still a lot of units left at the development?
    Now into Phase 5:
    http://www.luxushills.com/

Several more phases to go. Bukit Sembawang own the whole stretch of land along AMK Ave 5

Latest update on Haus @ Serangoon Gardens

The units are looking at about $2.5M indicative.
    And rental in a similar size inter terrace in that area was rented out at $11.7K.

Nice rental yield?

Yes I am an agent.

Default New Launch! Haus @ Serangoon Garden ( 97 Inter & Corner Terrace, Due 2016 )

For more information pls Call BEN @ +65 9726-9210 Developer Sales Team.

Summary

Project Name: Haus @ Serangoon Garden
    Developer: Sparkland Holding Pte Ltd
    Joint Developer By CDL & Hong Realty Pte Ltd
    District: 19
    Address: Serangoon Garden
    Close/Place/Drive/Rise/Terrace
    Tenure: 99 Years. W.e.f 28/Nov/2011
    No. Of Units: 97
    Level: 2-Stry With Attic & Basement
    Expected T.O.P: May/2016
    Car Park Lot: 01 + Option to convert to 02

Available Units Type & Size

Intermediate Terrace
    79 Units
    Land Area 150.0 - 168.8Sqm / 1614.6 – 1817Sqft
    Floor Area 324.0 - 348.8Sqm / 3487.5 – 3754.5Sqft

Corner Terrace
    18 Units
    Land Area 202.1 – 292.1Sqm / 2175.4 – 3144.2Sqft
    Floor Area 338.1 – 413.8Sqm / 3639.3 – 4454.1Sqft

Highlight

All terrace house are 2-Storey high with an attic and basement

* 5 Bedrooms
    One of the bedroom located at 1st Level for the convenience of multi-generational living

* Family/Entertainment with bathroom at basement
    Can be converted to personal home theatre, Library, Home Office, Game Room,Gym,Yoga, Or even the 6th bedroom.

*Most bedroom come with En-suite Bathroom

* Auto gate with remote control and automated carporch lighting:

Car porch light will automatically switch on via a sensor when the car is detected and lighting will remain switched on. Homeowners can choose to manually switch it off.

* Selected corner terraces with pool

* High ceiling height ( Excluding boxed-up / False ceiling areas ):
    1st Level → est. 3.9m
    2nd Level → est. 3.3m
    Basement → est. 3.3m
    Attic Level → est. 3.3m

* Open-riser staircase in the house that allows natural light to permeate through the space.

Call BEN @ 9726-9210 for a non-obligation presentation now!

Information Herein Subject To Change Without Prior Notice — at Serangoon Garden.
    Best Regard's

Ben Ng ( 黄應發 )
    SAEA Accredited Salesperson (CES)
    Mobile : (65) 97269210
    Email : [email protected]

SALE AND RENTAL PROPERTY'S WANTED!!! LANDLORDS & SELLERS PLEASE CALL 9726-9210 FOR A NON OBLIGATION DISCUSSION. THANKS YOU!!!

Default Haus @ Serangoon Garden - CDL Terrace Houses at Serangoon Garden Way

you can also visit Haus@serangoon Garden or CDL Haus @ Serangoon Garden to find out more.

99yr landed for 2.5mil?! Some more sunken next to CTE.

Maybe 3 years later after TOP, CTE needs to widen again.

i visited a boutique project which has recorded ZERO sales after a few weeks after launch. i hope the same happens for this project.

but oh well, should have pple bite lah, sure have someone keen on landed.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    99yr landed for 2.5mil?! Some more sunken next to CTE.

Maybe 3 years later after TOP, CTE needs to widen again.

Is there any showroom available now?

When u drive along CTE, you'll see 2 big colored balloons which says launching soon so I guess the showroom should be ready very soon!!!

If I were to buy landed there I would rather go for 999LH Luxus Hill nearby.

somemore not cheap leh for leasehold and all the negative factors

How to sell to those units next to CTE and someone 99LH?
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    When u drive along CTE, you'll see 2 big colored balloons which says launching soon so I guess the showroom should be ready very soon!!!

By offerijg you 10% discount?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    How to sell to those units next to CTE and someone 99LH?
    No need to worry lah... recent times, Singapore buyers are so so strange that they would even buy SH @ $1700 psf. You can be assured that media will help promote this project if developer so decides to engage their services...

Default Pricey?

At $2.5M est for Haus @ Serangoon Garden, is it consider expensive?

5+1 actually there is additional Entertainment room can also be converted into 1 or 2 extra rooms, for luxurious end landed housing at $2.5M is it expensive?

I think it is either one can accept 99 years or FH only, other than that, I don't see anyone can find a new or proper refurnished A&A landed of such at this price? Even launches at Sembawang eg Shoreline 2 will cost you more than $2.4M each, why we have condo 99 years in Marina Bay costing $5M but we say 99 years leasehold landed of 3600-4500sqf expensive at Serangoon Garden?

Haus@Serangoon Garden speak out!!

Full floor plans for all units here:

http://www.haus-serangoongarden.com....floorplans.htm

Thumbs down

Constant DAY + NIGHT Noise Pollution from the Highway/EXpress Way.

And of course Lots of FREE DUST into your house !

Location = SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Full floor plans for all units here:

http://www.haus-serangoongarden.com....floorplans.htm
    Is there a showroom or we just view from the model and floor plan?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Can't see the balloons anymore, what haapen to them