Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Which unit type u bought? I'm seriously considering this project.
    dude what i bought or did not buy is not impt. units are being reserved as we speak, i suggest u make ur own decision. pay attn to the layout of the 4th br in the 4 bedders, like i've mentioned- stacks 10,6 are good. stacks 17,13 not bad too. thats as much advice as i can offer

Fair comment.
    This is prob the only dev that sells below 1k psf that is very near mrt and so many amenities.
    The biggest flaw is the upcoming population in punggol.
    Reminds me of tampines.
    it could be worst of all towns if I'm not wrong in terms of the HDB blk to blk spacing...i dont think u can see more of open space hdb car park anymore , with hdb open car pk, at least the blk to blk spacing will be better.

besides, how many coffee shops u can see in punggol if u want to compare to tampines? not many i think...in terms of convenience, i dont think it is there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    i am a firm believer that there is no lousy or crap property in sg. as with everything else, every dev comes with its good and bad points. everything else being equal, having the right price tag will snare the buyers

as for stack 22, pls check the layout. one bedroom is facing tue stairwell with windows opening into the aircon ledge, everything else is good though. u are better off looking at stack 6 for 4 br or stack 10 for 3 br premium
    Yep, everyone have their priorities. Some like a quiet environment, some prefer convenience, some need to have good facilities. So there is no point criticizing another forummer opinion. It's like someone who hate durian. Give him Mao Shan Wang also tastes like crap

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Yep, everyone have their priorities. Some like a quiet environment, some prefer convenience, some need to have good facilities. So there is no point criticizing another forummer opinion. It's like someone who hate durian. Give him Mao Shan Wang also tastes like crap
    its all in the intonation. fine line between a helpful opinion and a rude criticism this problem is prevalent in most online exchanges lah.

Which unit type u bought? I'm seriously considering this project.
    Hi. I thought you are vested in Watertown?

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    it could be worst of all towns if I'm not wrong in terms of the HDB blk to blk spacing...i dont think u can see more of open space hdb car park anymore , with hdb open car pk, at least the blk to blk spacing will be better.

besides, how many coffee shops u can see in punggol if u want to compare to tampines? not many i think...in terms of convenience, i dont think it is there yet.
    Got malls, hawker and mrt besides it still go coffee shop for what?
    You really good in finding fault.

dude what i bought or did not buy is not impt. units are being reserved as we speak, i suggest u make ur own decision. pay attn to the layout of the 4th br in the 4 bedders, like i've mentioned- stacks 10,6 are good. stacks 17,13 not bad too. thats as much advice as i can offer
    Thanks for sharing. Good observation.
    Yes, smart, the more u share your purchase here, the more u get criticize.
    I fully understand.
    Anyway, I'm a supporter of this project and I see it's potential. (though I don't stay in punggol, but totally drawn by the amenities, waterways, landscape)
    This is a gd project and if u r vested, congrats.

Got malls, hawker and mrt besides it still go coffee shop for what?
    You really good in finding fault.
    I'm referring to the whole town and comparing in terms of convenience to Tampines which you first brought up. Not to find faults if you have misunderstood...

Yes, Punggol is undervalued ... property will appreciate and match return of gold price eventually. Gold has doubled from USD800 to USD1,600 from 2008 to 2012. Punggol should go from 800psf to 1600psf too.

Ride at your own risk !!!

I'm referring to the whole town and comparing in terms of convenience to Tampines which you first brought up. Not to find faults if you have misunderstood...
    Ok, no problem.
    To be frank, tampines HDB or even other mature estates HDB all build very close also mah.
    Makes no difference to me. Don't think punggol HDB is uniquely close compared to others. In Singapore, I now go anywhere also jam pack.

Ok, no problem.
    To be frank, tampines HDB or even other mature estates HDB all build very close also mah.
    Makes no difference to me. Don't think punggol HDB is uniquely close compared to others.
    get away from your computer now and go drive one round and u will know...seeing is believing.
    From your comment, i would derive that you are not so familiar in the surrounding but rather more drawn to the MRT and mall. Pardon me but if you think you want to buy there, go look around first. just my opinion.

it will be very very densely populated. without coffee shops around to support, u will queue for hrs to get your food in the whatever malls u mentioned...

get away from your computer now and go drive one round and u will know...seeing is believing.
    From your comment, i would derive that you are not so familiar in the surrounding but rather more drawn to the MRT and mall. Pardon me but if you think you want to buy there, go look around first. just my opinion.
    Thanks, I am vey familiar there.
    Later going there to cycle. Maybe u should go there take a closer look and compare elsewhere see got any difference.

it will be very very densely populated. without coffee shops around to support, u will queue for hrs to get your food in the whatever malls u mentioned...
    Whatever you see now will be different when PC TOP. Waterway Point will be up by then. Speaking from the view of a business man, will you not invest your business in a place where there are critical mass?

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    Whatever you see now will be different when PC TOP. Waterway Point will be up by then. Speaking from the view of a business man, will you not invest your business in a place where there are critical mass?
    that is a different prospective altogether... i wouldnt want to stay in a area where there is "critical mass"...

that is a different prospective altogether... i wouldnt want to stay in a area where there is "critical mass"...
    Agreed...I would prefer place especially my home to be in a less dense area and with amenities besides - that's my personal pirority. Places that I like doesn't means that I would like to live near that area. I would prefer traveling to those places like beaches, riverside, malls, parks than staying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpromax
    Ya I think the price is right for that location and it's quality... Too bad...have vested on other project overall Inthink better than PO.
    A few days back you post the above but now you say different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpromax
    Agreed...I would prefer place especially my home to be in a less dense area and with amenities besides - that's my personal pirority. Places that I like doesn't means that I would like to live near that area. I would prefer traveling to those places like beaches, riverside, malls, parks than staying there.
    My point is more dense = more amenities and vice versa. Some like to drive to amenities but I am sure PC buyers are those prefer walking there. No right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    My point is more dense = more amenities and vice versa. Some like to drive to amenities but I am sure PC buyers are those prefer walking there. No right or wrong.
    that is a logical assumption. In reality, not too sure from what i can see. maybe u are right, another few more years when it becomes more matured and it will no longer be so much "green" compared to now...

i am a firm believer that there is no lousy or crap property in sg. as with everything else, every dev comes with its good and bad points. everything else being equal, having the right price tag will snare the buyers
    lol, you are sure no crap property???? i think you ain't see some shitty one yet....haha

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    lol, you are sure no crap property???? i think you ain't see some shitty one yet....haha
    Long time no c, how's life?

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    lol
    can you read? in simple language just for u: if cheap enough lousy also nevermind. everything is relative

Near Punggol MRT Station, Wee Hur Holdings is said to have found buyers for about another 100 units at the Parc Centros condo last week, the project's second week on the market.

This means that about 480 units in the 99-year project have been sold to date. Buyers are predominantly Singaporeans. The average price is $950 psf.

Wee Hur has yet to release the last 90-odd units in the 618-unit project. The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses.

Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Analysts have credited Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future Waterway Point mall.

In addition, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January and achieved a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, rising to $1,341 psf in the following month.

By end-June, 943 of Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, government data showed. Watertown comprises mostly one and two-bedders and typically smaller units sell at higher psf prices.

Wonder if there are anymore 900psf new launches next to mrt coming up in the pipeline?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder if there are anymore 900psf new launches next to mrt coming up in the pipeline?

Not likely.
    You should get a unit for this project.
    Last edited by Xan; 05-08-12 at 07:34.

Not likely.
    You should get a unit for this project.
    You bot? Still got units available? Went last week, was told no more units available. Only one bedded left.

Quote Originally Posted by sying
    You bot? Still got units available? Went last week, was told no more units available. Only one bedded left.
    Yap, all 2,3,4,5 bedder, penthouses all sold. Ground floor also sold.
    Left 1 bedder.
    Think u shld submit cheque for unreleased units for 3/4 bedder if u r interested.
    But tell u, chances not very high. Many already submitted cheques but developer still don't release.

Yap, all 2,3,4,5 bedder, penthouses all sold. Ground floor also sold.
    Left 1 bedder.
    Think u shld submit cheque for unreleased units for 3/4 bedder if u r interested.
    But tell u, chances not very high. Many already submitted cheques but developer still don't release.
    Agent said don't bother submitting cheque......anyway I not confirm buying....

His shows if pricing is right, demand is there.

wa so hot huh...then confirm developer can up price for the latest phase right?? demand more than supply?...look around and maybe another JEM upcoming

but true enough, even when the competition gets hot, those near MRT will WIN... but provided the premium is justifiable. in this project, i think pricing quite reasonable compared to the rest which are launched. so if u confirm die die want to stay there, then maybe this one not bad.

If agent say dont bother that means they collected too many cheque already.
    Less one person also doesn't make any diff to them.
    Or maybe dev wanna hold back and lowly sell at higher price.
    Last edited by Xan; 05-08-12 at 14:20.