Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClemenceLY
    Many agents from the 2 property co and equally many buyers who have earlier submitted checks and registered. At least no queue under the sun now, either under aircon tentage queue or in the showroom queue. But the queue may come back again if those not registered earlier start to arrive...

In the morning, there was a separate queue for bulk purchase (>1 unit), and this was long and was given priority. Overheard someone was saying it is cheap and is going to buy 3 units...

About 4 stacks were not release.
    Pricing for 3room start from 880psf to 944psf for 15 floor.
    Can someone say Q for bulk purchase n in the end buy only 1 unit? Just submit more than 1 cheque right? Hehehe ... I suspect there is lots of miss the WT and ATT boat people in the queue.

An ambulance vehicle also came - probably someone fainted while queuing under the sun
    Talk about economic uncertainity in US, Euro and China.... as though we are living in a different planet!
    Is the ambulance for real??? I am waiting to see slippers shots like RI ... Hahahahaha ...

An ambulance vehicle also came - probably someone fainted while queuing under the sun
    Talk about economic uncertainity in US, Euro and China.... as though we are living in a different planet!
    OMG. This project is hot sia.

Bear in mind that a 990sqf size is relatively small for a 3br. With a queen size bed there is not much space left in the bedroom...
    Price for 2 bedder starts from how much? Same as indicative price of 750k?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Can someone say Q for bulk purchase n in the end buy only 1 unit? Just submit more than 1 cheque right? Hehehe ... I suspect there is lots of miss the WT and ATT boat people in the queue.
    An agent once told me this...there are rich (to me a bit crazy too) ppl who are so into getting their dream unit that they will give 2 cheques to buy 2 units as usually multiple unit client get to go into the showroom and choose unit first. They will buy their dream unit and a 1br. Once got the OTP for both unit, wait a few days then said dun want the 1br and forfeit the 1 br down payment. I repeat RICH ppl.