Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

DAX plunged 4%, Dow plunged 3%, Greek plunged 7%

Spain Bans Short-Selling for Three Months, Possibly Longer
    no what still euro champions where got the end?

s'poreans are known to be oblivious to such news. wait and see. the next hot launch will see queues and ambulances once more

Default Riversails I think dam bad and TOP date amazes me.

Indicative Price is from S$4xxK onwards
    Site Location Link: http://www.onemap.sg/?SearchVal=RIVE...Jq_c,hYJhh_f,c
    Developer: Benefit Investments Pte Ltd (subsidiary company of Allgreen Properties Pte Ltd)
    Address: Upper Serangoon Crescent
    Description: 12 Blocks of 18-Storey condominium
    Site Area: Approx 24,620 sq m / 265,007 sq ft
    Tenure: 99 years wef 7 Dec 2011
    Estimated T.O.P: 30th September 2017
    Total Units: 920 units
    Types of Units (To be confirm):
    1 Bedroom, Estimate 505 – 516 sq ft
    2 Bedroom, Estimate 850 – 893 sq ft
    2 Bedroom + Study, Estimate 914 – 947 sq ft
    3 Bedroom, Estimate 1033 – 1108 sq ft
    3 Bedroom + Study, Estimate 1184 sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Estimate 1367 sq ft
    Penthouse: 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom, Estimate 1819 – 2970 sq ft
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Minus commercial space, the projected ultimate of Punggol already exceed Tampines!
    Don't think Punggol got commercial space in masterplan? I find the density in Punggol very very scary. Like 96000 dwellings competing for one single watertown mall while tampines got 83000 possible expanded to three or four malls.

Tampines is different because of commercial areas in the middle and some outside of residential areas. So it relaxes the space. Ammneties wise, if Punggol can increase proportionately its shopping malls schools and car parks then not so bad. The rest of the non-residential areas are either forest or undeveloped on reclaim lands.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Don't think Punggol got commercial space in masterplan? I find the density in Punggol very very scary. Like 96000 dwellings competing for one single watertown mall while tampines got 83000 possible expanded to three or four malls.

Tampines is different because of commercial areas in the middle and some outside of residential areas. So it relaxes the space. Ammneties wise, if Punggol can increase proportionately its shopping malls schools and car parks then not so bad. The rest of the non-residential areas are either forest or undeveloped on reclaim lands.
    its around the mrt.

wont lah. nowadays people here immuned to europe crisis liao. one moment die, another moment rescue package and huat like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

DAX plunged 4%, Dow plunged 3%, Greek plunged 7%

Spain Bans Short-Selling for Three Months, Possibly Longer

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Agree that proximity to MRT and amenities is really key. It's not about resale value. Speaking from experience, it's about your own time saved. No need to take feeder bus/LRT, drive out to buy food/groceries. Over your lifetime, it's a lot of time/effort saved to do other things. Frankly, if I dun have money to buy a condo near MRT/amenities, I would rather buy a HDB than buy a condo near nothing. Me also not agent
    ATT and WT almost sold out in the shortest time.
    Now Parc Centros is experiencing the same kind of euphoric success.
    There is one common reason to this phenomena - proximity to MRT (WT next to it!).
    Like it or not, proximity commands a premium.
    On the same note, HDB flats like Water Terraces opp WT will enjoy comparatively tremendous upsides in years to come.

So how many more units left? Plan to go down to the showflat this weekend for 3BR Premium, not sure if there are left any!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird
    So how many more units left? Plan to go down to the showflat this weekend for 3BR Premium, not sure if there are left any!
    Call your friendLy propnex or SLP agent for updates ... Should have but maybe not choice units ba...

There are a 2 or 3 premium stacks that are unreleased. mostly 4 br and 3 br premiums.

the last i heard these will command a 3-5% premium over the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    its around the mrt.
    Ok fair enough, that one is commercial residential mixed to me. Still residential space.
    Affordable means small

I just can't help feeling when all the new condos and BTOs are up, the bus interchange, mrt and watertown mall will be really jam packed!

As not only for the neighbouring residents, the whole of punggol residents will congregate there!

nice view

NE line is always very packed. People in kovan has problem squeezing into the train. Cannot imagine the congestion come 2015 !!!

Transport woe will be focus again come 2016 !!!

Not forgetting the long underground TPE, soon we will have people trapped in the jam for hours breathing fumes.

Parc centros is a good development that deserves no criticism. It is ideal and good for families.

Being said, I prefer Mt Sinai.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Parc centros is a good development that deserves no criticism. It is ideal and good for families.

Aiyo, you could have bought a unit during the preview. Only 880k for 3 bedder compact. Sell off 4 yrs later at 1 mil and use the profit for your FH property.

Quote Originally Posted by blackapple
    NE line is always very packed. People in kovan has problem squeezing into the train. Cannot imagine the congestion come 2015 !!!

Transport woe will be focus again come 2016 !!!
    That is why u shd buy Punggol! Sure can get on and have seat. NEL is the best for now la, u shd try Jurong East

That is why u shd buy Punggol! Sure can get on and have seat. NEL is the best for now la, u shd try Jurong East
    i think that is bad advice for buying property

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

I think u shd consider the newer HDBs at ghim moh or clementi. They probably are in better condition than the Lao Kok Kok condos at Mt Sinai.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Not forgetting the long underground TPE, soon we will have people trapped in the jam for hours breathing fumes.
    You mean KPE huh? TPE is all above ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    You mean KPE huh? TPE is all above ground.

Oops! Typo

For your information, my coworker who stay in punggol, said that he can not find seat some time. People from sengkang, buangkok and hougang take the route to punggol..

For your information, my coworker who stay in punggol, said that he can not find seat some time. People from sengkang, buangkok and hougang take the route to punggol..
    Ya and elsewhere in Singapore the MRT trains are always empty!
    Peak hour jams and rush are the same island wide. Pls post sensibly.

Those who stay in Punggol may have to take a train to Sengkang and then take another one back to Punggol to get a seat !!!

Is there any reason why you guys condemn Punggol? It is not a bad place afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    Ya and elsewhere in Singapore the MRT trains are always empty!
    Peak hour jams and rush are the same island wide. Pls post sensibly.
    Ya lor, everywhere also crowded. Punggol of course will become congested in the future, just like the AMK, Bedok, Tampines, Clementi of today. Not happy go bolehland lor, lots of space and cheap cheap

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Those who stay in Punggol may have to take a train to Sengkang and then take another one back to Punggol to get a seat !!!
    Err, ok...

Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    There are a 2 or 3 premium stacks that are unreleased. mostly 4 br and 3 br premiums.

the last i heard these will command a 3-5% premium over the rest.
    Thanks for that. Will go this weekend and if like it, will go for it. I think anything around 1000 psf should be ok. By 2015, definitely will be looking at 1200 psf for resale... which is a good 20% gain. Already vested in ATT which I bought at 900 psf which I think should sell around 11XX psf on TOP in 2014!!!

Anyone bought a 3 bedder compact/premium?