Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grandeur 8 (D20, 99-year leasehold, NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative Limited)

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default Grandeur 8 (D20, 99-year leasehold, NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative Limited)

Rendering from developer:

The real thing:

Last edited by Intrepid Explorer 2.0; 30th August 2006 at 12:45 AM.

Fowler Guest

Default Re: Grandeur 8 (D20, 99-year leasehold, NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative Limited)

i think it jsut simply over-priced, after teh NTUC and the bus interchanged shifted, basically, u are like living in the middle of desert.

toh32 Guest

Default Re: Grandeur 8 (D20, 99-year leasehold, NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative Limited)

Anyone know avg PSF? Is that a EC? Seems like lacking on the landscape cos quite bare from the outside.

G8 Guest

From the URA caveats i calculated it should be around $490 to $500 psf. Compared to Bishan, this is cheap.

The immediate location is not bad. Near AMK MRT, big NTUC supermarket, and i think there is a shopping mall being built nearby.

Landscaping is quite ok if you go inside. From the outside can't see much.

G8 Guest

No it is not an EC.

• Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast