Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

What's yishun hub? What is the project name? Do expect 1300 psf, if you are buying near reservoir too see views, definitely this type of pricing. I heard skies is the only one to see golf course plus reservoir for now. Anyway will there be any new one blocking miltonia residences' views in the future? heard that there might be although plot ratio is 1:4 but still may have chance to block miltonia residences' anyone knows about this?
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 09-10-12 at 01:45.

I think one can forget about a Mega Mall and Int School. Its either going to be too long or too far to be meaningful. Simpang? It will be after Bidadari and Tengah new town. That is if you intend to wait for 20 yrs. Rather, to me Yishun has always been a turn off due to its isolation. It is quite inaccessible having only few exit points to anywhere. Expressway is a long drive away on Lentor and it will be jammed on bz days.

Has anyone check on the new EC nearby? It is the lowest psf EC on sale and for good reasons.

To me the most significant factor that will drive up value in the area is completion of new roads leading to Seletar Aeropark, and new fly over linking CTE to Ave 1 via Seletar West Link. Only this is practical good news. Getting yishun out of isolation.

But at the price Skies are sold I just wonder ...

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    What's yishun hub? What is the project name? Do expect 1300 psf, if you are buying near reservoir too see views, definitely this type of pricing.
    Since u just join, no prob. i will share with u.

Yishun Hub - shopping mall + bus interchange + Residential just like Bedok Residences. Old interchange has to make way for aircon one.

Currently, the demolition on 3blks of shophouses are almost done. Tender will be called next year for redevelopment. Expected the same developers for watertown/ eCO will come in with strong bid. The old interchange of coz has to go also. Temp interchange will be built (location should be opp Yishun 10 cinema). I do expect Skies. M is transacted at these prices (reference to The Estuary + 5 to 10% i mentioned b4 the launch)

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    I think one can forget about a Mega Mall and Int School. Its either going to be too long or too far to be meaningful. Simpang? It will be after Bidadari and Tengah new town. That is if you intend to wait for 20 yrs. Rather, to me Yishun has always been a turn off due to its isolation. It is quite inaccessible having only few exit points to anywhere. Expressway is a long drive away on Lentor and it will be jammed on bz days.

Has anyone check on the new EC nearby? It is the lowest psf EC on sale and for good reasons.

To me the most significant factor that will drive up value in the area is completion of new roads leading to Seletar Aeropark, and new fly over linking CTE to Ave 1 via Seletar West Link. Only this is practical good news. Getting yishun out of isolation.

But at the price Skies are sold I just wonder ...
    You're behind time lah. That's why u dun know why the skies have rocketed: doh:

The Skies is the limit

Yes, I do have this concern but to think again, Those who bought are those who wants to stay, Golf course view is the main attraction. Those who enjoy golfing and the high life buys it, most of them are orchid country club members who bought so at this high price,many don't expect returns so early but expect the best furnishings and everything else. Let's just say those who bought this appreciate view and have the power to hold on.

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a rich country.Besides there will be new expressway iin the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP must go up. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
    Govt not turning yishun into industrial area leh, in the future, you will know. And besides right now, they are promoting the zoos, when tourists come to singapore, the government wants to present the best from their attractions.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 09-10-12 at 02:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Since u just join, no prob. i will share with u.

Yishun Hub - shopping mall + bus interchange + Residential just like Bedok Residences. Old interchange has to make way for aircon one.

Currently, the demolition on 3blks of shophouses are almost done. Tender will be called next year for redevelopment. Expected the same developers for watertown/ eCO will come in with strong bid. The old interchange of coz has to go also. Temp interchange will be built (location should be opp Yishun 10 cinema). I do expect Skies. M is transacted at these prices (reference to The Estuary + 5 to 10% i mentioned b4 the launch)

Money making potential I see!

Yes, I do have this concern but to think again, Those who bought are those who wants to stay, Golf course view is the main attraction. Those who enjoy golfing and the high life buys it, most of them are orchid country club members who bought so at this high price,many don't expect returns so early but expect the best furnishings and everything else. Let's just say those who bought this appreciate view and have the power to hold on.

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a very stable country.Besides there will be new expressway in the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP will go up as population increases. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
    Govt not turning yishun into industrial area leh, in the future, you will know. And besides right now, they are promoting the zoos, when tourists come to singapore, the government wants to present the best from their attractions.
    Land is scarce is Singapore, every piece can be develop in to a great place. I do feel that Yishun will be like punggol in the future and becoming the heart of the the north. Not all locations in Singapore are great, have to depend on how the govt transform and brand the place as and since they selling land at yishun at high price, I see potential.
    This is my personal view only.

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a very stable country.Besides there will be new expressway in the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP will go up as population increases. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
    Land is scarce is Singapore, every piece can be develop in to a great place. I do feel that Yishun will be like punggol in the future and becoming the heart of the the north. Not all locations in Singapore are great, have to depend on how the govt transform and brand the place as and since they selling land at yishun at high price, I see potential.
    This is my personal view only.
    In the future, there will be 4 access routes including the Expressway.

With TSL, area near Springleaf stn will also be developed. This will breakaway the perception of isolation due to forested stretch along lentor ave.

Price for industrial land in Yishun also went up. Analysts expecting $70-$80 psf but came in $95psf. Then another plot a month later, came in slightly abv $100psf. More will be opened up soon along ave 2/ Canberra link (northern part of Yishun). Hoarding everywhere. Like i said before, building another Punggol.

I think skies is ok because no more land can block skies for now and there might be chances for future enbloc as the front plots- miltonia residences and one other plot ratio at 1:4 cannot build higher than 5 storey so I think skies is safe for now unless the country club use land to build private property, which may happen but not so soon.

Good luck on the Yishun hub one, when will it launch? Near Mrt, sure will make money!

I think skies is ok because no more land can block skies for now and there might be chances for future enbloc as the front plots- miltonia residences and one other plot ratio at 1:4 cannot build higher than 5 storey so I think skies is safe for now unless the country club use land to build private property, which may happen but not so soon.

Good luck on the Yishun hub one, when will it launch? Near Mrt, sure will make money!
    Plot ratio can change one, but dun worry. Nothing can block your super nice view for the next 20 years.

Launch? Must see when the govt release the land for sales. Then from there, plus another 9months or so b4 the launch.

Land tender expecting to be 1st half next year, this Dec will know. If 2nd half next year, next Jun will know

I can predict you making big bucks real soon.
    20 years? How can you be so sure? This psf price is really high, can't afford to lose.

I can predict you making big bucks real soon.
    20 years? How can you be so sure? This psf price is really high, can't afford to lose.
    Wah jacelyn, your new purchase keeps you awake all nite.

Almost. Will wait for the next big one - Yishun hub.

Since Skies. M can go up to as high as $1300psf, Yishun Hub min $1200psf liao
    SM managed to hit $1300psf! I think yishun hub should be selling around $1300-ish....

Estuary owners must be happy like bird.

Almost. Will wait for the next big one - Yishun hub.

Since Skies. M can go up to as high as $1300psf, Yishun Hub min $1200psf liao
    My MR investment looks better and better.

I tot of going into SM for investment, later decided to go YH.

Now with cooling measure, I looking at KL or Malacca development leow

Welcome to the dark side to face the music of the night

Night time sharpens heighten each sensation
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Default Went for the Skies

Been reading the positive comments here and they certainty ease off my fears. Coz i bought one unit at SM in the noon and in the evening, out came the CM.

Btw divert a little, is it true there was a 18% discount offer on the launch date? Coz when i ask for discount and furniture voucher, the agent said dun have leh. Already showhand when i bought this unit thus have to be prudent from now on

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Laguna must be happy to hear this
    I looked up and down, left and right, I listened everywhere...but still dunno what is it?

Anyway, I am a happy person everyday.

Eh, I am new to this thread ... SM hit 1200psf is before or after discount???? So high!

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Been reading the positive comments here and they certainty ease off my fears. Coz i bought one unit at SM in the noon and in the evening, out came the CM.

Btw divert a little, is it true there was a 18% discount offer on the launch date? Coz when i ask for discount and furniture voucher, the agent said dun have leh. Already showhand when i bought this unit thus have to be prudent from now on
    yes there was discount for preview

Thanks Lovelle.
    But there wasn't any chart to display the prices in the showroom. Buyers can only rely on agents to provide them with prices? i was offered the marble flooring but i was asking if i can opt for the normal homogenous tiles for easy maintenance. But got rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Thanks Lovelle.
    But there wasn't any chart to display the prices in the showroom. Buyers can only rely on agents to provide them with prices? i was offered the marble flooring but i was asking if i can opt for the normal homogenous tiles for easy maintenance. But got rejected.
    nowadays, discount is given for early birds...

they averted u fr taking homo tiles is a good thing. Minimally if no marble must have granite to feel like a condo. forummer here see homo tiles offered by capland or feo project no up ah...

Anyway estuary condo prices increased but still cheaper than preview price of skies. No furniture vouchers for this, I don' think it's 18%, I heard price increased 30-60k from preview price. estuary condo owners already pocketed 20o psf but still selling cheaper than skies for logical reasons.

[QUOTE=jacelynchia]Anyway estuary condo prices increased but still cheaper than preview price of skies. No furniture vouchers for this, I don' think it's 18%, I heard price increased 30-60k from preview price. estuary condo owners already pocketed 20o psf but still selling cheaper than skies for logical reasons. Agent said free marble upgrade for 1 and 2 bedders on preview day but I'm sure all are marble lah. Selling strategy.

The area has potential because of new roads and aeropark developement.

The smart ones would be buying existing properties around SM. Only that will u reap the full potential. As for SM, at that price the benefits goes first to the developer, buyer get whats left.

And having a Zoo as a positive for property is something new...
    Last edited by AK47; 09-10-12 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    The area has potential because of new roads and aeropark developement.

The smart ones would be buying existing properties around SM. Only that will u reap the full potential. As for SM, at that price the benefits goes first to the developer, buyer get whats left.

And having a Zoo as a positive for property is something new...
    I think the aerospace hub thingy is overrated. 10,000 employees, most of whom could be locals or potential HDB renters and so many condos from Punggol, Sengkang, Jalan Kayu, Yishun vying for the same pool of tenants.
    GEMs Intl School even if set up is a lesser known intl school.
    A mall? Could only be a small one like Sembawang Shpg Centre as no developer will take a risk on a megamall in that sparsely populated middle of no where and no MRT location.
    No reason to run down the location as I stay in that vicinity but I think its prospects are grossly overblown.

for some, the view is priceless....