Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    Orchid Park condo?
    The view from my unit.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1257783306

Nice!
    Can i know which property that is and which floor?

stack 25 was my 1st choice follow by 23, unfortunately by the time my name was called....

i was told stack 25 was gone before the vvip begin, best stack for 3 bedder with sunrise view.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Nice!
    Can i know which property that is and which floor?
    Orchid Park penthouse, top floor. Anyone wants to pay me 800psf for 1800sq ft, I will sell immediately. Lelong , much cheaper than SM. Of course much older and run down also. But I doubt any SM unit will have such a view because in front of SM there is a longer stretch of greenery including developments like MR / Shaughnessey before you hit the water view. Only downside is road noise. But after so many years got immune to the noise and the view as well.

Haha, Everyone has their own preference.
    I bought the smallest 3 bedder at 1.2 million but not a bit worried.
    I have seen the furnishings and everything is in my expectations.

I don't think skies is overpriced, shall see for future launches in yishun.
    Anyway I do know sky habitat is real overpriced selling at 1700-1800 and sales are very worrying.
    My 40yrs+ old friend after 10years looking to buy a PC finally took the plunge and bought a low floor 100sqm 3 bedder at $990K in SM last Fri

rite. Did you buy a unit there as well?

congrats, jacelyn! #10-23, right? very auspicious number!!!

that was the best stack my agent asked me to buy - right in the centre, facing the gold ingot, with the fountain shooting right at you! only got to clear the pavilion in front and the townhouses as well. at 1st preview, was told price starts from 880k. do you know the eventual price for 2nd floor?

decided to go in elsewhere instead, spread the eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Orchid Park penthouse, top floor. Anyone wants to pay me 800psf for 1800sq ft, I will sell immediately. Lelong , much cheaper than SM. Of course much older and run down also. But I doubt any SM unit will have such a view because in front of SM there is a longer stretch of greenery including developments like MR / Shaughnessey before you hit the water view. Only downside is road noise. But after so many years got immune to the noise and the view as well.
    The pent houses are going for 2.4 above and sold some units. Anyway developer increasing another 3 percent after increasing 3 after preview day.
    Even Fengshui master bought after preview.

Contacted any agent to sell for you? asking around 1.4m for your penthouse?

btw Reminder:

ocbc banker said those who signed otp before the latest cm must hand in documents tomorrow latest, to enjoy the old benefits.

The pent houses are going for 2.4 above and sold some units. Anyway developer increasing another 3 percent after increasing 3 after preview day.
    Even Fengshui master bought after preview.

Contacted any agent to sell for you? asking around 1.4m for your penthouse?
    Just joking, do not intend to sell it.How to get this space for the price elsewehere. Will renovate it in 3 years time and continue living in it for another 10-15yrs until kids grown up and then maybe go and buy a smaller unit at SM for a quieter retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by amazon777
    My 40yrs+ old friend after 10years looking to buy a PC finally took the plunge and bought a low floor 100sqm 3 bedder at $990K in SM last Fri
    10 yrs looking for pc??? Very patient and also cheap he dun want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Can refer to the watertown thread ? Paiseh hor. Bcoz they are same, otherwise i hv to cut & paste like mr b.

Bro Xan will know better.
    Hehe, bought WT for only 1080psf.
    Cant comment much la.

3 bedder 969sqft
    Alamak, parc centros 3 br compact 990sqft much cheaper.
    Starting from 850k only.

10 yrs looking for pc??? Very patient and also cheap he dun want to buy.
    He bought his Bishan very high floor 5-rm HDB for $100K donkey years back and refuse to believe that housing prices can appreciate so much. Years back, was looking at Garden @ Bishan, Bishan 8 then Clover by the park and the final straw, sky habitat and have to accept the fact there are no more $500K condo in Bishan and hence have to move expectation northwards.

Problem is when properties was cheap then, people will want it cheaper and wait and wait.
    Last edited by amazon777; 10-10-12 at 15:18.

As i have said.
    I am very satisfied with skies. The price is in my range. Besides if Fengshui Master can buy after preview and 3 -6 percent higher, nothing to say much.
    Anyway Not planning to sell at all, for homestay.
    Definitely the furnishings will be better compared to parc centros.
    Miltonia close is quite exclusive, hidden in a spot and privacy level is high.
    Given that there is already condos and townhouses completed at miltonia drive.
    Don't see why people are so skeptical about skies, this are own preferences.

Agent said stack 1, 6, 10 & 14 all sold out.

Agent said stack 1, 6, 10 & 14 all sold out.
    Sales moving fast. 70 percent sold. Townhouses at 3.8 million also sold 3 of 10. If town houses see buyers, don't see why people have fears.

Guess that is up to own preferences but was told by agent that 25 is cheaper due to sun.
    What size and how much did you buy?

Sales moving fast. 70 percent sold. Townhouses at 3.8 million also sold 3 of 10. If town houses see buyers, don't see why people have fears.

Guess that is up to own preferences but was told by agent that 25 is cheaper due to sun.
    What size and how much did you buy?
    This weekends will see crowd returning.

Not vested.

As i have said.
    I am very satisfied with skies. The price is in my range. Besides if Fengshui Master can buy after preview and 3 -6 percent higher, nothing to say much.
    Anyway Not planning to sell at all, for homestay.
    Definitely the furnishings will be better compared to parc centros.
    Miltonia close is quite exclusive, hidden in a spot and privacy level is high.
    Given that there is already condos and townhouses completed at miltonia drive.
    Don't see why people are so skeptical about skies, this are own preferences.
    Originally i thought your 3 bedder is the premium type. More than 1150sqft type. 1.2 mil still ok.
    Its only when you shared its a 3 br compact at 969sqft at 1.2mil then i find its expensive.
    Anyway, as long as you are satisfy with your purchase and within your budget, good enough.

It was a hot day to visit showflat, and just happened I was around there and took a look.

My view :
    reasonably good place for own stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.
    Low quantum for the 1 and 2 bedrooms, but may facing problem in renting out as lack of good transport.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the sole deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

Project a whole : reasonable.
    Last edited by Laguna; 10-10-12 at 15:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    It was a hot day to visit showflat, and just happened I was around there and took a look.

My view :
    reasonably good place to stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.
    Low quantum for the 1 and 2 bedrooms, but may facing problem in renting out as lack of good transport.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

Project a whole : reasonable.
    I feel eco 3 bedder at 1.3mil is a good buy.
    But thats the preview price. Now no more already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I feel eco 3 bedder at 1.3mil is a good buy.
    But thats the preview price. Now no more already.
    there are now >20 queue up for the 3 bedroom returned unit.
    all the condo units sold out.

I See! You seem to do your research on skies.
    Going down again on weekends?

If you have come later, like now, it is pouring heavily !

@Laguna ... I agree with u, I will only invest in 1br near MRT (or at least upcoming in 2-3y time) or having direct bus to CBD
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Are you at the showflat now?
    How many returned units?

I was there during eco preview. Stack 5 and 6 was snapped up in no time.
    Cant imagine theres return unit. Thought the price was tempting during preview.
    Maybe bank loan approval got problem.

Are you at the showflat now?
    How many returned units?
    I went yesterday to take picture before they close down the 3-bedroom showflfats.

The number of returned units will only be known next week when OTP expired. I have Q for my friend a 3 bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I was there during eco preview. Stack 5 and 6 was snapped up in no time.
    Cant imagine theres return unit. Thought the price was tempting during preview.
    Maybe bank loan approval got problem.
    I doubt there will be any returned units for stack 5 as most of them got the best discount of 18%. Anyway, all buyers of stack 5 and 6 are not hit by the latest CM as OTP dated before 6 Oct

this is SM thread lah...not eCO

For SM, I don't like the double balconies, the big one at the master bedroom.

I doubt there will be any returned units for stack 5 as most of them got the best discount of 18%. Anyway, all buyers of stack 5 and 6 are not hit by the latest CM as OTP dated before 6 Oct
    Stack 5 was taken by those special feo staff and bis associates or those who bought feo shares. If a commoner can get stack 6 at that point of time, consider very lucky already.