Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819202122232429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    No, agents have been sending me other projects details and list of recent properties transaction that's all but in the email, sgent quote skies as 1100-1200 but I bought over 1250.
    oh dear, you overpaid. if you havent exercise OTP, get the agents to look for a unit at 1150. Get that OTP and then let the OTP for current unit lapsed.

you lose 1.25% = 16psf.
    but you save 1250-1150 = 100psf.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    oh dear, you overpaid. if you havent exercise OTP, get the agents to look for a unit at 1150. Get that OTP and then let the OTP for current unit lapsed.

you lose 1.25% = 16psf.
    but you save 1250-1150 = 100psf.
    No, Not willing to give up my unit.
    I count myself very lucky to get this unit and I'm very happy with it.
    All lower prices because of lower floors unless you say you can get high floor at 1150 psf with a fantastic view.

I have been working so hard and it would be nice to relax in my crib with a gorgeous view!

No, Not willing to give up my unit.
    I count myself very lucky to get this unit and I'm very happy with it.
    All lower prices because of lower floors unless you say you can get high floor at 1150 psf with a fantastic view.

I have been working so hard and it would be nice to relax in my crib with a gorgeous view!
    Same sentiments

Compact units, 1 unit per floor only so it's like private lifts.

Compact units, 1 unit per floor only so it's like private lifts.
    What do you mean by private lifts? There are 4 stacks per block so there are 4 lifts per block?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    What do you mean by private lifts? There are 4 stacks per block so there are 4 lifts per block?
    The four units are different from the compact style.
    Different places of access as well.
    According to my agent, he told me that compact only one unit per floor so lifts are kind of like private lifts since no one on the same level is sharing.
    Maybe you guys can try asking your agent in case you guys misunderstood but this is what i learn from my agent so thats why if you buy blk 25, level 6, your unit is 6-25

The four units are different from the compact style.
    Different places of access as well.
    According to my agent, he told me that compact only one unit per floor so lifts are kind of like private lifts since no one on the same level is sharing.
    Maybe you guys can try asking your agent in case you guys misunderstood but this is what i learn from my agent so thats why if you buy blk 25, level 6, your unit is 6-25
    Its true that each of the six blocks has only one 3rm compact stack. But I doubt it will have exclusive lift access from the other 3 stack sharing the same common area. Based on site plan, unit #06-25 resides in block 33. 3rm compact in block 25 is stack 11 so 6th floor unit will be #06-11.

I cannot confirm anything but that was told to me by my agent.
    I think most probably the lifts serves one or two units per floor at most but there are only 1 unit per floors on block 25, really confused.
    Please clarify with your respective agents as I was told but really cannot confirm. Thanks a lot!

so for blk 25, is the staircase located between stack 10 & 11 or between 9 & 12? from the layout seems to be between 10 & 11 ....

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    so for blk 25, is the staircase located between stack 10 & 11 or between 9 & 12? from the layout seems to be between 10 & 11 ....
    Stair well should be between 10 and 11. I suspect 2 lifts between 12 and 11.

How many % sold to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    This picture shows the staircase between stack 30 and 31 so for blk 25 it should be between stack 10 and 11.

Looking at the penthouse view top, it seems there is only one elevator shaft is located dead center of the block between stack 30 and 29. Hopefully its not drawn to scale and that shaft fits 2 lifts instead of just 1.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGuy72
    This picture shows the staircase between stack 30 and 31 so for blk 25 it should be between stack 10 and 11.

Looking at the penthouse view top, it seems there is only one elevator shaft is located dead center of the block between stack 30 and 29. Hopefully its not drawn to scale and that shaft fits 2 lifts instead of just 1.
    Smart guy!

Smart guy!
    Thanks!
    It is over 75 percent sold.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGuy72

Thanks! and great picture too! now can save as screen saver
    personnally i would try to avoid units near staircase as may risk being inconvenienced by wet floor or "flooding" if it rains...also i don't like units too near the lifts...looks like the bigger units will have main doors right beside the lift

Thanks!
    It is over 75 percent sold.
    Is the 75% referring to a)first launch or b)total number of units ?

There is a great difference between the two in terms of absolute number sold.........

Of course total number of units.
    They release all together, I'll read in the papers few days ago that 67% sold.
    By now, It should be over 75% or more, My Agent Friends says sales are very strong and prices definitely increased more than 2 and price will just keep going up soon.
    Anyway you guys know that there's only one bubble lift leading to sky gym.

Check URA data again on Nov 15 for the Oct data.
    Thank you.

Btw did you all rec the Lawyer's letter from TG Developer? I rec last nite. However, I'm still waiting for my bank loan. Do i have to pay the rest of the 15% now or must I wait for bank approval?

not bad, got sky gym so everybody can enjoy the view ... initially the gym will be super crowded with visitors flooding it with owners haolian showing off
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Thank you.

Btw did you all rec the Lawyer's letter from TG Developer? I rec last nite. However, I'm still waiting for my bank loan. Do i have to pay the rest of the 15% now or must I wait for bank approval?
    bank loan is for the max of 80%... this 15% is independent of that

Good to know that my friend has made another 20-30 million from this project.
    Of course total number of units.
    They release all together, I'll read in the papers few days ago that 67% sold.
    By now, It should be over 75% or more, My Agent Friends says sales are very strong and prices definitely increased more than 2 and price will just keep going up soon.
    Anyway you guys know that there's only one bubble lift leading to sky gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    High flr shld be more than 1k psf.

No noise pollution Nice view. Closer to SAP, CTE & TPE
    In early May, i predicted it will sell abv $1k psf.

Now my crystal ball tells me that there will be 2 more land plots to be released next year. 1 in each half. Land price will be at least 10-15% higher than this & units will be going for as high as $1400psf (for plot ratio 2.1) provided no major event.

No, agents have been sending me other projects details and list of recent properties transaction that's all but in the email, sgent quote skies as 1100-1200 but I bought over 1250.
    They always quote lower thru email/sms but in actual fact, when u r there at the sf, for wat every reasons, u r not able to find wat was initially quoted (low flr, lousier facing, price adjustment blah blah blah...)

THE SHAUGHNESSY 102 Miltonia Close 1 305 Strata 1,588,000 5207 484PSF 02-OCT-2012 Terrace House 99 Yrs From 19/03/2001 2006 Resale HDB 27 76 768237 North Region Yishun

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Thank you.

That 15% is cash, not loanable via banks. Pay by the otp deadline, should be in 7-8 weeks time plus the stamp duty.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Good to know that my friend has made another 20-30 million from this project.

Your friend? You mean the developer? TG Master?
    I have never heard of this developer before buying skies.
    20-30 million? That's a huge sum, kindly pass the message that we buyers expect the best in furnishings and the whole overall development.

Can anyone double confirm that how much marble is used for units, Is it the entire unit or just the bedrooms? Thanks

They were Main contractor and handling lots of hdb projects. You are all making him rich. Main contractor turns developer like sim lian, etc, can usually offer a few choices for finishes. Will let him know if I see him. He has really aged a lot. Work stress but worth it with a mega project like this one.
    20-30 million? That's a huge sum, kindly pass the message that we buyers expect the best in furnishings and the whole overall development.

Can anyone double confirm that how much marble is used for units, Is it the entire unit or just the bedrooms? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    They were Main contractor and handling lots of hdb projects. You are all making him rich. Main contractor turns developer like sim lian, etc, can usually offer a few choices for finishes. Will let him know if I see him. He has really aged a lot. Work stress but worth it with a mega project like this one.

Please Don't make me worry. I was just joking but It would be nice if you could let him know. haha
    Although many are using it for home stay but at the pricing we paid and the given the fact that the land price is not that high.
    We do hope that the whole development is beyond our expectations since this location is not that popular for now but I'll know it will be in years to come.
    The main concern is still how the overall condo fares rather than the location.
    Hope It will be a Mega project standard!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    Saw this on Facebook, remember how chaotic it is on that crowded day?

Anyone knows will there be a discount if buyer refers another buyer?
    My cousin's friend interested as well.

To DC33_2008,

Don't stress that old man lah , I have confidence that this project will be good!

well surely u have heard of Tong Gardens ... too bad their project price not peanuts

since they refused to employ me, I will spill their beans, I mean, nuts here.

read below

Tong Garden siblings fight over $2m ‘loan’

Yet another dispute in snacks firm founder’s family lands in court.

Sun, Feb 22, 2009
    The Straits Times

By Khushwant Singh

EVEN before the founder of Tong Guan Food Products died in 1984, his children were constantly bickering.

Then the court battles began over various issues of the family business when their mother and the wife of Mr Ong Tong Guan, Madam Chai Ah Chee, died in 1999.

In at least the fourth and latest case before the High Court, the youngest daughter, Ms Ong Siew Lay, 43, wants her brother, Mr Ong Boon Chuan, 54, to return $2 million he allegedly borrowed from her.

In court documents produced at the hearing, which started on Wednesday, Ms Ong, a housewife, maintains that her father gave her 50,000 shares in the holding company for the Tong Garden brand of nuts and snacks, which had been held for her by her mother. In 1999, she agreed to sell the shares to Boon Chuan.

She said she had then loaned the money back to him – at her mother’s suggestion – as he needed it for a property development business.

But when she asked for the money in June 2007, he denied it was hers.

‘He told me to get a lawyer if I wanted to talk to him,’ she recalled.

In his documents, Mr Ong Boon Chuan says the shares were his mother’s and she had given them to him.

In court yesterday, Ms Ong testified that her father had told her shortly before he died that she would get a 10 per cent share in the company, amounting to 50,000 shares, which her mother would hold for her.

According to the father’s wishes, three of the five sons would get 20 per cent each, as the other two had been given other gifts.

Four daughters would receive 10 per cent. The eldest daughter was left out as she had married the son of a business competitor.

The oldest brother, Leong Chuan, did not want his sisters to be involved in the business, and he bought the shares of two sisters in 1991 for $500,000 each.

Ms Ong was asked why she had not sold the shares at this time. Was it because they belonged to her mother rather than her? She denied this.

She told Senior Counsel Michael Khoo, who is acting for Mr Ong Boon Chuan, that she had held onto her shares because she knew they were ‘safe’ with her mother.

Testifying for her younger sister, Ms Ong Siew Kuan, 50, said that her mother had not been given any shares in the company – which was to spare her from the inevitable bickering between the siblings.

Her voice breaking at times, the office administrator said: ‘My father was very hurt by the behaviour of some of us and he wanted to spare my mother the same agony.

‘He told me he would leave her enough money so she would not have to depend on any of the children.’

In the last 10 years, there have been at least three legal tussles among the siblings, mainly over shares and control of the holding company.

The case in 2000 prompted a judge to call it an ‘ugly family dispute among siblings’.

The hearing continues today.

This article was first published in The Straits Times.