Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9141924293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    ...Andaman Quayside? Not bad....

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    of couse dairy farmers, situated next to landed house.
    which is near to Nature Reserve with many large trees where there may be many potential mosquitoes breeding sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    which is near to Nature Reserve with many large trees where there may be many potential mosquitoes breeding sites?
    somewhere near the golf range. its growing.

for those who are interested.. this is the REAL on-the-ground photo of the showflat. looks like they need to tear down the sf before construction begins? or like 8 courtyard, can maintain it in a corner while construction goes on.

anyway, notice that the trees are quite tall. i believe only the front stacks with very high floor can actually see the golf course due to the narrow width of the golf course. could be parallex error tho'.

i wonder if MR has already reached its tallest height?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz

for those who are interested.. this is the REAL on-the-ground photo of the showflat. looks like they need to tear down the sf before construction begins? or like 8 courtyard, can maintain it in a corner while construction goes on.

anyway, notice that the trees are quite tall. i believe only the front stacks with very high floor can actually see the golf course due to the narrow width of the golf course. could be parallex error tho'.

i wonder if MR has already reached its tallest height?

Thanks for the update, I thought they will only be starting progress next year.
    Anyway I just found that skies's contractor have also built up the home for the 2 pandas at 8 million.

lol. if the pandas dont hiam, quality of skies should b quite good...

tall trees is needed to avoid golf balls crushing thru the windows

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    may i know what is outlier?
    Did u buy SM too?
    Outlier means extreme ends of the range.

The two shops in skies will be opened to public as well, is this common?

I read in the earlier posts that the land will be raised. i wonder if it's the land that's going to be raised, or the building itself. like this?

the promotional video dun seem to be like this. so i guess raising the land sounds more likely. how do they do it? landscaping with hills?

I read in the earlier posts that the land will be raised. i wonder if it's the land that's going to be raised, or the building itself. like this?

the promotional video dun seem to be like this. so i guess raising the land sounds more likely. how do they do it? landscaping with hills?
    Agent told me it's raising the land by 3 meters, this move is to benefit the owners at 6 floors and above to get better views.

The shop info I got from http://121sg.com/skies-miltonia-new-...el-update-002/

Just saw this review on skies, wanted to share.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Skies+...the+reservoir/

The mandarin name for skies will be out soon, will be named by the Fengshui master, I predict there will be another series of advertising to push sales.

Based on max allowed angle of 22 degree for landscaping and road buffer of 7.5m, the height of the landscape is exactly 3m. Height = distance x tan(angle).

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    tall trees is needed to avoid golf balls crushing thru the windows
    SM is fronted by MR, unless the golfer is Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Based on max allowed angle of 22 degree for landscaping and road buffer of 7.5m, the height of the landscape is exactly 3m. Height = distance x tan(angle).
    wow.. you architect isit?
    the 7.5m refers to the width of miltonia close?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Just saw this review on skies, wanted to share.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Skies+...the+reservoir/

The mandarin name for skies will be out soon, will be named by the Fengshui master, I predict there will be another series of advertising to push sales.
    Indeed, sat papers have an advert on Skies which quoted the FM.

wow.. you architect isit?
    the 7.5m refers to the width of miltonia close?
    Me no architect, regretted not being one though. It's the road buffer requirement for category 4 road.

Me no architect, regretted not being one though. It's the road buffer requirement for category 4 road.
    thanks, that was most helpful. something new learnt today

thanks, that was most helpful. something new learnt today
    Dun mention it...
    Development control guidelines on landscape deck:
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/landscape/index.htm

Dun mention it...
    Development control guidelines on landscape deck:
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/landscape/index.htm
    thanks, that's most helpful again.
    if i'm not wrong, estuary is somewhat built on this basis as well. have you seen it before?

hi all, just wondering if any1 can tell me how come i still can't see my price for my 3bedder unit? Can u spot yr unit price here?
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...lfY!-610889780

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    hi all, just wondering if any1 can tell me how come i still can't see my price for my 3bedder unit? Can u spot yr unit price here?
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...lfY!-610889780
    i think depends on when your lawyer lodge the caveat. you might want to check with them

I finally visited the showroom last week after reading the thread here. How much would you say the price of the remaining available units has gone up since launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    I finally visited the showroom last week after reading the thread here. How much would you say the price of the remaining available units has gone up since launch?
    as far as i am aware.. it went up to 2 times.. one round was by quantum (3k each), and 2nd round by 2% (reduction of discount, to be exact).

hearsay prior to the above, there was a 3% up but i din see that earlier pricelist, so can't confirm.

btw if you need someone to fight for a discount for you, let me know

as far as i am aware.. it went up to 2 times.. one round was by quantum (3k each), and 2nd round by 2% (reduction of discount, to be exact).

hearsay prior to the above, there was a 3% up but i din see that earlier pricelist, so can't confirm.

btw if you need someone to fight for a discount for you, let me know
    I think its a nice development, but i'm just not familiar enough with the North area. I thought the prices quoted to me was on the high side, but guess from what you say it could be reasonable for the early batch of people going in.

I think its a nice development, but i'm just not familiar enough with the North area. I thought the prices quoted to me was on the high side, but guess from what you say it could be reasonable for the early batch of people going in.
    If you are interested, you can ask shanhz, he also bought after preview day.

thanks, that's most helpful again.
    if i'm not wrong, estuary is somewhat built on this basis as well. have you seen it before?
    Yes seems like a trend now. With the elevated landscape there is also expectation to use less opaque fences for boundaries rather than brick wall fences to improve ventilation as well as aesthetics.

bro, depends on what you are looking for really. this part of north, there's the aerospace hub as potential, and also hdb sprouting up everywhere so after 2-3 years, it should be bustling with activity. so food, bus services, etc, should be okay. the only grouch is MRT will never come here. OCC next door is great.

it will be very exclusive. the way i see them plan, i believe yishun could one day be the next punggol (dunno when tho), because yishun has lots of water front spaces that are yet to be developed. likely, the outer fringe will be condos and the inner fringe hdb. want to see water, better buy condo.

i have lived in this area since 1995, so i am comfortable with it. also, buying it for personal reason so the lack of MRT is not a major concern. planning for own stay.

It makes sense to buy as the whole stretch will be condo's and supported by HDB upgraders from Yishun, Sembawang and probably Woodlands. In the mean time, bear with the construction and lack of amenities. Expressway improvements and a new fly over at aerospace is in progress.

interesting to see that the plot of land for SM was already marked out in 2003. this part of yishun was so sparsely populated back then.

but it is all filled up now with BTOs and more land is being cleared. and all this happened after may 2011