Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    make a guess. hehehehehehehehhe
    u want to buy the whole condominium ? enbloc?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    u want to buy the whole condominium ? enbloc?
    no lah... the forum ask me my favorite condo, I just pluck a condo name from my memory lor. ..think forum bug shows it as my location lor..now you see I put Joo Chiat liao la.......money not enough leh...

Well, brothers here are right partially about the reason behind my suggestion for the auntie and uncles to move out of D15 to go D14/D16 so as to capitalise on the gains. Because there are several strategic locations in D14/D16 with very good potential for appreciation. However, do keep in mind again the following in these 2 districts:

1) Heritage appeal of the area: Go near spots of interests but NOT right into the heart of the activites !

2) MRT stations should be within reasonable walking distance: Because there are so many new projects build within the proximity of MRT these days, you do not wanna lose out on this competitive advantage.

3) Next to mall is a plus.Although the human traffic is high, the noise level is low or capped within the mall. And yet you can enjoy all the convenience.

4) Near to Food and Entertainment is BETTER than mall. Because F&B is a special need for the young rich. Of course you would not seriously want to stay above one pub UNLESS you have some very good interior designers to soundproof for your unit.

5) Older a bit is ok. About 10-20years old units are acceptable. You only need to spend less than $100K for a really good touch up. However, be careful of 30 years and above property, unless the owners had previously invested in at least once major A&A. Usually the first major A&A on any property arrive on the 35 years. For landed, expect to spend min S$300K for a decent renewal job.

6) In D14, there is an area near to a well known primary school. The whole row opposite that school is a good location. Unfortunately developer brothers and handsome ones like me already targeted liao la...WOAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHEHEHHHEHHHUUHU

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    why ur sudden interest in d14? any news they clearing the chicken coops there?
    I dun think they will move la. I do not see the need for the Authority to diffuse the area of vice from the center. It is easier to control when they r all concentrated into one location lor. However, if you are able to design a project such that somehow it is shielded from all these activities, can still sell lor.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    In other words, announcement of ERL will boost D15 by another 10% to 2000psf similar to D10 prices, then both D14/D16 1200psf leasehold/1400psf freehold pricing will look super attractive

Singakapor is following the footstep of Japan property bubble, announcement of new Shinkansen station becoming speculative ... if no CMs ... D15 probably at 2500psf already
    very little chance of that happening here la. How so ? Japan is a CLOSED SYSTEM, Singapore is like a tap that you can switch on and off by controlling the immigrants.

Further, it is very clear that Singaporeans are NOT against property price appreciation, they are instead worried about affordability.

Affordabilty of the property is the MAIN reason behind property bubbles, NOT property prices per se.

I can see more CMs to cool the market, but not to crash it.

very little chance of that happening here la. How so ? Japan is a CLOSED SYSTEM, Singapore is like a tap that you can switch on and off by controlling the immigrants.

Further, it is very clear that Singaporeans are NOT against property price appreciation, they are instead worried about affordability.

Affordabilty of the property is the MAIN reason behind property bubbles, NOT property prices per se.

I can see more CMs to cool the market, but not to crash it.
    i beg to differ once BTO at Punggol hit 500k far from MRT, 700k near MRT, affordability will be a key issue .... if fresh graduates cannot afford BTOs anymore, PAP will definitely to bring prices down 30-40%

The first sign already appears, those BTOs near MRT e.g. McNair recently mainly applied by second timers and first timers having rich dads ... 5xxk for 4r HDB is already on the border line for 1st timers
    Ride at your own risk !!!

They will be relocating the chickens to Kranji....and when such news are announced, prices will shoot through the roof cos D14 is 8min away from MBS by car.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    They will be relocating the chickens to Kranji....and when such news are announced, prices will shoot through the roof cos D14 is 8min away from MBS by car.
    the chicken den is a super prime area..they will be cleared and build into residential sooner or later..if i have the $$ i will buy kp for rental and who knows i may hit the jackpot once they start to revamp that area

Chicken den area is already undergoing unofficial clean up with the endless private treaty enbloc sales slowly clearing out old walkups and terraces turning them into modern 8 storey residential blocks many with mech carparks. There are at least 20-25 such projects at last casual count.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Chicken den area is already undergoing unofficial clean up with the endless private treaty enbloc sales slowly clearing out old walkups and terraces turning them into modern 8 storey residential blocks many with mech carparks. There are at least 20-25 such projects at last casual count.

heard it quite hard to take a housing loan when u invest in chicken den area, now is the money issue else i will take the plunge ,invest for long term

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    heard it quite hard to take a housing loan when u invest in chicken den area, now is the money issue else i will take the plunge ,invest for long term
    yes that is true. you see, even banks are conservative about the area. but there is one way around this if you are a high risk taker: That is to buy from developers, sure can get the bank loans la.

Many new projects out there, nice but no thanks for me. I stayed in Geyland for the most of my childhood, had enough of chicken................................RICE LA

WOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHEWHEHHEEHEHHEHEH

I teach u all where to aim in Gayland la..... you see, the chickens can fly from Lor 4 all the way until around Lor 24 only, beyond that, the alarm will sound and police kor kor will come la.

Gayland is flanked by 2 roads: Sins Avenue and Ginninma roads. Avoid the Middle Gayland Road and aim properties between Ahguni MRT and Papaya MRT.

Remember hor... only if you are a high risk taker.

Buy Lor25 and above. Many new developments in these Lorongs and are transforming into peaceful private estates. These lorongs are also within 1 km from the famous good primary school. Banks are more willing to grant housing loans for Lor25 and above for the even lorongs although limited banks to choice. UOB still offer reasonable loan package (though not the best) in Geylang.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888

never had an issue with new launch even in even lorongs. keyword is new launch.

Well, for sure Maybanks and UOB are willing to offer reasonable loan package for subsale/resale for newer developments. Not sure about the old developments.

Is that official? I have the feeling that geylang will be transformed in the next five years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Is that official? I have the feeling that geylang will be transformed in the next five years.
    One developer brother is trying to convert that Gayland into Tsim Sha Tsui........but I think he is facing many challenges la.....may succeed also may not..we shall see.

now u believe D15 will be the Next superprime liao bo ?

let me tell you a story first.

But in the 1980s-1990s, when your brother was still a Victorian in Jalan Baser, a dragonfly flew and landed on my forehead. ever since, my classmates were amazed at my predictive power of 4Ds and totos. Little did they know, that the dragonfly has opened my third eye. Now fast forward to the 2000s:

My opened third eye saw many younger generation , who are professional getting more affluent and become world traveller. as a matter of fact, the airlines no longer called the tourists tourists but traveller. And why is it so ? Let me continue and please be patience:

These young affluent professionals are global travellers, yes indeed they work hard and play hard and must travel at least twice every year no matter what. Now I am not only referring to Lions but younger generation from all the developing and developed countries of our Mother Earth:

Only in 2005, there arises a problem. This problem is the escalation of fuel costs and hence translated into high hotel rates. If you check all the hotel rates all over the Eastern part of the World in the major cities, they are nearly all about US$200 and above. And they are there not by chance but due to inflationary pressures. Indeed in the early morning of 2007, just before the 2008 crash, another dragonfly flew and landed this time on my nose. And then, and then...and then my fourth eye was opened !!!!

This fourth eye is better than my third eye because ,because, because...it can see through ...see through walls............and... and... and NOT FABRIC la......sigh yo...let me continue:

So by 2009, the travelling costs of these frequent world travellers became very high, in particular, the accomodation costs. And in late 2010, after the FED pumped much money into the global system, the one bedder studios in Hong Kong TST and Hong Kong Main Island was taken up aggressively by these new class of travellers. How so ? At the same time they can invest in property, they nearly cut all the accomodation costs to ZERO !!!!!!!!

The developer brothers r now also looking to take over as many freehold lands as possible, so that they can substain future business developments for their next generations also. they wanna do the same as you also, buy freehold so that the land can be recycled later la. How so ? where else got the most freehold land ?

Well, after buying from you freehold land, they can sell the lease to you for 60-90 years . Freehold projects ( NOT LANDED HOR unless your land is like 100,000 sqft) are the only ones that you can sell a part of the lease and recycle the land after every certain tenure.

I know, you are fearful that many might see this and start to rush before you. Dun worry lah.. you know why ? Because as I mentioned, not every freehold land can be enblocked, or are in demand by developers hor.

WAHLAUEH......I cannot go further liao............tell u later in 25 Dec 2012.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

now u believe D15 will be the Next superprime liao bo ?

.....Well, after buying from you freehold land, they can sell the lease to you for 60-90 years . Freehold projects ( NOT LANDED HOR unless your land is like 100,000 sqft) are the only ones that you can sell a part of the lease and recycle the land after every certain tenure.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
    nice forecast but why not freehold landed as well???...developers have been known to buy up adjoining landed plots (TK got many examples) and build apts/condos as long as the zoning allows.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    nice forecast but why not freehold landed as well???...developers have been known to buy up adjoining landed plots (TK got many examples) and build apts/condos as long as the zoning allows.
    becos landed owners too greedy ?

becos landed owners too greedy ?
    before 2009, landed land area psf is discount to a condo psf.
    2009-2010, landed land area psf equals to condo psf.
    2011-2012, landed land area psf is irrelevant, people are switching to built-in psf when compared to condo psf.

If people (esp. the locals rich) are buying a place to stay, they have a choice of choosing a condo or landed. If you compared the psf, landed seems to be cheaper.

So why you think landed is expensive? Do you think people will revert to the pre-2009 era? Why you think condo in d15 will become prime and the prime will become super-prime. If indeed the prime and super-prime happens, the psf will be pull further away from the landed psf and so landed is still relatively cheaper in psf rite?

Just a thought.. now i also kan cheong liao... only 2 ppty for self-stay ...and cash invested in bonds and equities..

Now you believe D15 will be the next superprime liao bo ? Read the news today?

Care to substantiate?

Anything interesting in the news today?

Retiree Soh Poh Neo, 56, said she bought a 1,152 sq ft three-bedder for $1.37 million, or $1,188 psf, as an investment for her son.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...eview-20120921

plse la..always spoon feed u guys... u buay paiseh meh?

OK. Believe you. 神龙股狭。

Bro BJ21 , your face everywhere in Padang, NY, Europe but cannot see your handsome face clearly leh.

Got larger pictures or not?

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    OK. Believe you. 神龙股狭。

Bro BJ21 , your face everywhere in Padang, NY, Europe but cannot see your handsome face clearly leh.

Got larger pictures or not?
    In real life, my face is exactly like that: very unclear one. WOAHAHHEHHEHHEHE

thanks for visiting my webpage

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...eview-20120921

plse la..always spoon feed u guys... u buay paiseh meh?
    Pls lah....this project is in D16 and not D15...u buay paiseh meh?

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263
    Pls lah....this project is in D16 and not D15...u buay paiseh meh?

Oppppsss... sorry wrong number ! WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I meant to say is, even D16, 99 years also selling over S$1200psf liao...I can't imagine how high will a freehold D15 near MRT one fetch once they announce the new ERL stations la.

HEHEHEHEHHEH paiseh, paiseh..