Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Citylights (D8, 99 year leasehold, Capitaland)

though i PERSONALLY not really like Citylights, but this project really hv high rental yield....

Default citylights photos and virtual tour

see more pictures and 720 degree virtual tour from:
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/citylights

I am one of proud Citylights owners (2nd owner)..but just saw a text from my agent that 2X-23 (2 bedrooms) is asking for $1,000psf!Oh no!

i feel that citylight is overpriced when there is a better option in the form of city sq residences...do the comparison and u will see

Quote Originally Posted by sufri
    i feel that citylight is overpriced when there is a better option in the form of city sq residences...do the comparison and u will see
    Please don't compare Citylights and CSR too early. Wait until you see the situation at the pool and the surrounding, then it is fair you make a comment.

900 units next to Little India. Oh...

Default CITYLIGHTS 3+1 - LAVENDER MRT $5.5k!

Hi All.....

CITYLIGHTS

3+1. 1400 sqft. VERY HIGH FLR - LIVING CLOSE TO THE CLOUDS!
    COMES FULLY FURNISHED. FULL CONDO FACILITES WITH MODERN THEME.
    EXPATS CHOICE WORKING IN CITY

AVAILABILITY: IMMDT
    ASKING PRICE: $5.5K!

Well situated at the fringe of Central Business District and right next to Lavender MRT Station, the convenience is at your door-step. Citylights has easy access to comprehensive amenities and shopping malls including - Suntec City Mall, Parco Bugis Junction and Marina Square filled with fine restaurants, eateries, hip boutiques and exciting entertainment.

Citylights is easily accessible, connecting to city and all parts of Singapore via Central Expressway (CTE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Nicoll Highway

JASON LIN (KF) 91847707
    mydreamflat@gmail.com

Hello there

Saw some damages to the Lifts already. Wonder why can't people be more careful!

Default Citylights Condo @ Lavender 3+1 spectacular view mrt cheap

CONDO WHOLE UNIT @ CITYLIGHTS. BLK 80. DISTRICT 8. BEST PRIME LOCATION IN SINGAPORE. 3+1. HIGH FLOOR. SEA VIEW. CITY VIEW. PANORAMIC VIEW. UNBLOCK VIEW. BRIGHT,WINDY. FULL FACILITIES. FULLY RENOVATED. FULLY AIR-CON. FULLY/PARTIAL FURNISH. 3 MINS LAVENDER MRT. 1 MIN AMENITIES. 10 MINS BUGIS SHOPPING CENTER. 15 MINS ORCHARD. ANY RACES. IMMEDIATE MOVE IN. BRAND NEW UNIT, NO OWNER STAY BEFORE. BEST PRICE EVER IN THE MARKET NOW. GOT 4 UNITS ON HAND FOR SALE ALSO !! ASKING $4500 ONLY. GRAB NOW BEFORE TOO LATE. VIEWING CAN BE DONE AT YOUR TIMING. CALL 8168 3203

4.5k u call cheap?

I offer 2k, u want?

All caps Lock

How can district 8 be prime? Mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tang
    CONDO WHOLE UNIT @ CITYLIGHTS. BLK 80. DISTRICT 8. BEST PRIME LOCATION IN SINGAPORE. 3+1. HIGH FLOOR. SEA VIEW. CITY VIEW. PANORAMIC VIEW. UNBLOCK VIEW. BRIGHT,WINDY. FULL FACILITIES. FULLY RENOVATED. FULLY AIR-CON. FULLY/PARTIAL FURNISH. 3 MINS LAVENDER MRT. 1 MIN AMENITIES. 10 MINS BUGIS SHOPPING CENTER. 15 MINS ORCHARD. ANY RACES. IMMEDIATE MOVE IN. BRAND NEW UNIT, NO OWNER STAY BEFORE. BEST PRICE EVER IN THE MARKET NOW. GOT 4 UNITS ON HAND FOR SALE ALSO !! ASKING $4500 ONLY. GRAB NOW BEFORE TOO LATE. VIEWING CAN BE DONE AT YOUR TIMING. CALL 8168 3203

Default Citylights

Click on the link below to find the up dated rental and sale price for Citylights Condo

http://propertyview.150m.com/singapore.html

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlcl
    I am one of proud Citylights owners (2nd owner)..but just saw a text from my agent that 2X-23 (2 bedrooms) is asking for $1,000psf!Oh no!
    too high or too low?

city square is surrounded and inhabited by parapundeks. give us a break lah......

Quote Originally Posted by sufri

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    city square is surrounded and inhabited by parapundeks. give us a break lah......
    then again, apart from the view .. citylights is also near amenities ..like lighting shops , immigration, casket, traffic jam ..

lucky got mrt

citylights is way better than CSR in my opinion, at least clear of the Indian Ocean...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    then again, apart from the view .. citylights is also near amenities ..like lighting shops , immigration, casket, traffic jam ..

lucky got mrt

Citilights is very convenient when u die... your family just carry u next door and dump u into the coffin..

everybody have to die someday, at least better than being hounded by parapundeks everywhere around ur neighbourhood when you are alive....

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Citilights is very convenient when u die... your family just carry u next door and dump u into the coffin..

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    citylights is way better than CSR in my opinion, at least clear of the Indian Ocean...
    based on market prices, the market thinks so too ~