Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 414

Thread: Kovan Regency (Hoi Hup) near Kovan MRT

  1. #31
    Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    I am pretty amazed that a 1bedder in citylights commands 1mil now. It has breached the quantum price of a ccr mm?

    It is good to be part of this forum whenever i have the time. Keep me updated on the current pricing and trend.
    I did some basic analysis of the trends for MM in terms of vols of sales vs the price band in various CCR and Non-CCR:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...719#post302719
    I might be wrong but if you draw a bell curve, I would say the extreme ends of the graph [ being the 400K non-ccr mm and low quantum ccr mm buyers] will have a better chance of a higher returns vs the bulk of buyers in other segments

    Citylights 1rm studio has hit >1mil for quite some time and I guess it is mainly because of steady rental yield which is still about >4% gross rental easily for 1mil
    Last edited by dtrax; 12th September 2012 at 10:16 PM.


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    I just have a 2nd look at the unit sizes. 506sqft for 1bedder.

    Maybe you are refering to 3xxsqft mm? Someone mentioned alexis, their mm is about 400sqft.

    Anyway i am equally surprised by the fact that a 2bedder in kovan residences can command 1.2mil. I guess kovan has almost reach the prices of rcr projects like citysquare and citylights.
    1.2 mil is the asking price for 2 bedder (883 sq ft) low floor and facing noisy upper serangoon road, the higher floors and better facings (883 sq ft also) are asking close to 1.3 mil


  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Means partially sheltered balcony. Take note this floor plan is for 14th floor so may not be representative of all floors 2BR-P.

    In terms of layout, I'll take a close look later. The clipped corners are strange though and seems to lack a place for shoe rack.
    Looks like web administrator removed the floor plan on the website.
    Here's my assessment of the layout of 2BR-P:

    1. There is a small area at the front door which could be used as shoe rack for small shoes less than 25cm. Big shoes have to go into the DB/ST store next to the dining table, along with other things meant for the store room since there is no HS.
    2. The main 敗筆 in the unit is the area around dining table looks congested. The chairs when used will exceed 20cm into the walkway and the dining table shown on floor plan is 1200mm x 750mm, quite small I would say. Something like 1350 x 850 would be more comfortable.
    3. Master bed room have ample space to add more wardrobe probably another 2m max. This is good.
    4. URA considers RC ledge as GFA if it exceed 1.4m. The one in the layout seems to be around 1.45m, hope I am wrong here.


  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The 50m lap pool looks tiny ... 3 lanes max??
    Where is the Tennis Court??
    It's about 6.4m wide pool.


  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    It's about 6.4m wide pool.
    Machiam mbs?


  6. #36

    Default

    Showflat opened for viewing!!

    Come look look see see

    Floorplans can't 'widely' circulate yet

    http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/kov...nc-by-hoi-hup/


  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Thanks ... this is 2br premium floor plan ... very efficient layout and both rooms able to fit queen size bed .. what is the balcony 'open to sky' means?

    For the 2 and 3 bedders, the Master Br is on side of the living room while the common Br are on the other side. Is such a layout good in terms of functionality and privacy? Thank you


  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CP5211
    For the 2 and 3 bedders, the Master Br is on side of the living room while the common Br are on the other side. Is such a layout good in terms of functionality and privacy? Thank you
    You will see such layout at Sea Esta and it's quite popular I would say

    Some Buyers even went as far to say its easier to rent out.. Individual take


  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    You will see such layout at Sea Esta and it's quite popular I would say

    Some Buyers even went as far to say its easier to rent out.. Individual take
    Thanks ZeeWee. Could you shed some light as to why it is easier to rent out? The only reason I could think of is when owner is staying and occupying the MasterBr and he rent out the common bed room. More privacy for the landlord?


  10. #40

    Default

    Err.. Regarding point 1., the fridge is beside the small area, not a v.gd idea to build shoe rack there I think.

    Do you also have the 1+1 unit floor plan? Can post pls?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Looks like web administrator removed the floor plan on the website.
    Here's my assessment of the layout of 2BR-P:

    1. There is a small area at the front door which could be used as shoe rack for small shoes less than 25cm. Big shoes have to go into the DB/ST store next to the dining table, along with other things meant for the store room since there is no HS.
    2. The main 敗筆 in the unit is the area around dining table looks congested. The chairs when used will exceed 20cm into the walkway and the dining table shown on floor plan is 1200mm x 750mm, quite small I would say. Something like 1350 x 850 would be more comfortable.
    3. Master bed room have ample space to add more wardrobe probably another 2m max. This is good.
    4. URA considers RC ledge as GFA if it exceed 1.4m. The one in the layout seems to be around 1.45m, hope I am wrong here.


Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •