Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovan Regency (Hoi Hup) near Kovan MRT

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    guess existing MM in the vicinity will not be affected....

no, actually they will. asking price will go even higher now.
    Whats a RC Ledge?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Yes you are not wrong to say that, likewise a 1.2m CCR studio is also in the range of a 1.2m Kovan regency. In that case there will be no end in comparison.

My basis of it being overpriced in terms of the quantum theory applies only to studios and MM. For example if a CCR MM is 7xxk-800k+. The gap compared to a standard CCR studio [upstream] about ~1.1Xmil is a comfortable 3xxk. If you compare a non-ccr studio [downstream] at 700k. This gap is reduced to about 100k. In terms of appreciation it is rather limited.
    I just have a 2nd look at the unit sizes. 506sqft for 1bedder.

Maybe you are refering to 3xxsqft mm? Someone mentioned alexis, their mm is about 400sqft.

Anyway i am equally surprised by the fact that a 2bedder in kovan residences can command 1.2mil. I guess kovan has almost reach the prices of rcr projects like citysquare and citylights.

remote control ledge.
    residents committed ledge.
    really convoluted ledge.

look at the darkness that surrounds city square and city lights.

kovan is still bright and cheery... for now

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    I just have a 2nd look at the unit sizes. 506sqft for 1bedder.

Maybe you are refering to 3xxsqft mm? Someone mentioned alexis, their mm is about 400sqft.

Anyway i am equally surprised by the fact that a 2bedder in kovan residences can command 1.2mil. I guess kovan has almost reach the prices of rcr projects like citysquare and citylights.
    I am pretty amazed that a 1bedder in citylights commands 1mil now. It has breached the quantum price of a ccr mm?

It is good to be part of this forum whenever i have the time. Keep me updated on the current pricing and trend.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast