Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topiary - EC @ Fernvale Lane

Default Topiary - EC @ Fernvale Lane

drove by and saw the erected fencing opposite greenwich for some time.
    today saw the name of chinese developer painted and googled:
    Qian Jian and Kheong Leong

found the name too - Topiary - interesting name
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topiary
    prob will see lots of sculptured garden.

Land area : 13241.8 sqm
    Estimated selling price : $670-$730 Psf
    Estimated no of units : 770
    Unit type estimated: 2br, 2br compact, 3br, 3br dk, 4br dk, 4br, ph
    Estimated launch date: Nov 2012

my curiosity in this is:

what will be the effect of this development on prices of Seletar Park Residences and Greenwich?
    SPR - avg psf ~1250 [studio], and ~800+ for ph
    owners of this EC got to wait 3 years [fastest construction] + 5 years [MOP] = 8 years before allowed to sell to Singaporeans.

any views on this?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    what will be the effect of this development on prices of Seletar Park Residences and Greenwich?
    owners of this EC got to wait 3 years [fastest construction] + 5 years [MOP] = 8 years before allowed to sell to Singaporeans.
    OMG..... Sengkang area is developing so fast.
    No wonder they need Seletar Mall!

I don't think this EC will affect the prices of the Seletar Park Residences and Greenwich by very much.
    Different target groups.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    OMG..... Sengkang area is developing so fast.
    No wonder they need Seletar Mall!

I don't think this EC will affect the prices of the Seletar Park Residences and Greenwich by very much.
    Different target groups.

i think so too. the only proviso is which resale will people buy after all restrictions on that ec is removed? which also means that greenwich and spr investors got to sell off before then. this is provided the ec developer comes out with a very good project with good quality fittings.

i think so too. the only proviso is which resale will people buy after all restrictions on that ec is removed? which also means that greenwich and spr investors got to sell off before then. this is provided the ec developer comes out with a very good project with good quality fittings.
    Believe selling EC land near and beside OCR PC is a good strategy by the government to stabilise the OCR EC/PC price so that capable HDB dwellers can upgrade as the OCR EC/PC will not have 'run-away' price. This has already occurred in many locations e.g. Pasir Ris / Punggol / Yishun / Sembawang / CCK etc.

This I believe will keep the masses (hdb dweller and potential voters) happy.
    For those who buy OCR EC/PC, be prepared for slow and steady growth. This is good for own stay or long term investment. For speculator and short-term investor, guess it is better to 'timed' the RCR or CCR whereby there is non-existent / minimal EC land sale that will prevent exponential fluctuation in property prices. But then high risk, high gain (or loss) for these group of speculator/short-term investor depend on correct timing or not. Just my view.

you guys din notice? The land is dam small and the number of units is 770. I believe this is more cramp than ATT
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Believe selling EC land near and beside OCR PC is a good strategy by the government to stabilise the OCR EC/PC price so that capable HDB dwellers can upgrade as the OCR EC/PC will not have 'run-away' price. This has already occurred in many locations e.g. Pasir Ris / Punggol / Yishun / Sembawang / CCK etc.

This I believe will keep the masses (hdb dweller and potential voters) happy.
    For those who buy OCR EC/PC, be prepared for slow and steady growth. This is good for own stay or long term investment. For speculator and short-term investor, guess it is better to 'timed' the RCR or CCR whereby there is non-existent / minimal EC land sale that will prevent exponential fluctuation in property prices. But then high risk, high gain (or loss) for these group of speculator/short-term investor depend on correct timing or not. Just my view.
    good angle, though i thought that sales of ec sites near to pc is more a market decision to maximise the selling price of the plot, besides increasing the glam feel.

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    you guys din notice? The land is dam small and the number of units is 770. I believe this is more cramp than ATT
    In sqm so size is considerable. Will be pretty high rise though...

good angle, though i thought that sales of ec sites near to pc is more a market decision to maximise the selling price of the plot, besides increasing the glam feel.
    Your view may be true to certain extent. However, if the government wants to maximise profit only, then they can sell the land to develop PC instead of EC (with restriction) as property developer will bid higher as buyer is willing to pay more without restrictions.

The fact that land is sold as EC (with 5-10 years sale restriction) show that slow and sustainable price increase is what govt wants and not fast but not sustainable price fluctuation for the masses.

For the privileged few (i.e. multiple property buyers of CCR/ RCR), it depends how the 'rich/super-rich' play the 'property' game. High risk high gain/loss.

My view.

Topiary = Topplery..... (prone to collapse)

Joking.

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    1) Read from this website that this EC will have 24 storeys. Think that will make it the tallest EC to be launched in the past 2 to 3 years.

http://topiaryec.org/site-plan/

2) Agree that 770 units on a site area of only 13,241.8 sqm will be cramp - like Riversails (which is even more cramp than ATT !).

The pool and the other facilities will be crowded if this EC is fully sold.

Heron Bay and Waterbay ECs site areas are also small - 13,000 plus sqm like Topiary. But both these ECs have less than 400 units each.

3) The size of the other ECs are at least 15,000 sqm. And those ECs in the 15,000 to 16,000 sqm size range have around 500 units or less.

drove by and saw the erected fencing opposite greenwich for some time.
    today saw the name of chinese developer painted and googled:
    Qian Jian and Kheong Leong

found the name too - Topiary - interesting name
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topiary
    prob will see lots of sculptured garden.

Land area : 13241.8 sqm
    Estimated selling price : $670-$730 Psf
    Estimated no of units : 770
    Unit type estimated: 2br, 2br compact, 3br, 3br dk, 4br dk, 4br, ph
    Estimated launch date: Nov 2012

my curiosity in this is:

any views on this?
    Believe the effect will be slow and steady price growth for PC/EC around the area including these 2 developments you have mentioned (Seletar ParkResidences & Greenwich). Good for self stay or long term investor(5 years and above). For speculator and short-term investor will not have much profit after deducting all relevant fees( agent fee/ Seller stamp duty/ administrative fee etc.) My view

Saw from this websitehttp://Topiaryfernvale.com that another EC land for sale at sengkang Fernvale which is nearer to mrt also, must as well wait

Hi guys,

The more accurate information of The Topiary EC will be as follow:

THE TOPIARY FACTS
    Project Name : The Topiary
    Developer : Kheng Leong & Qingjian
    Tenure/Lot No. : 99 Years Leasehold
    District : 19
    Site Area : 236,805 sqft
    Expected TOP Date : Mid 2016
    Total Units : 700 residential units
    Total Carparks :708 carparks lots including 6 handicap Lots

Development:
    Proposed Erection of 2 Blocks of 23-Storey, 2 Blocks of 20-Storeys and 4 Blocks of 21-Storey Executive Condominium Housing Development (Total 700 units) with basement carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities on Lot 4674C MK 20 at Fernvale Lane (Sengkang Planning Area)

Facilities:
    EXTERNAL AREA
    Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool, BBQ Pavilions, Children’s Playground, Tennis Court
    CLUBHOUSE
    Gym, Aerobic/Yoga Room, Reading Room, Function Room, Karaoke, Piano Room, Pool Room, Games Room, Children’s Playground, Roof Terrace

SKY TERRACE
    Hydrotherapy Beds, Hydrotherapy Baths, Onsen, Jacuzzi, Massage Bed, Changing Room, Landscape

Unit Type: 2 Bedrooms / 3 bedrooms Compact / 3+Utility / 3 Bedrooms Dual Key / 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bedrooms Dual Key / Penthouses

Check out this Topiary EC website for more information.
    http://www.newlaunch-property.com/sh...-fernvale.html

Another thread was created at:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15567

Cheers.

Small plot for 8 blocks, 700 units and with 708 carpark lots, where are the second cars going to park?

Small plot for 8 blocks, 700 units and with 708 carpark lots, where are the second cars going to park?
    The site area of 236,805 sqft is not small at all. Check out the showflat model on the efficiency of each block being built on this site area.

Private and Executive Condominium nowadays only carter 1 lot per household.
    Second car must apply from the management subject to availability.

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    The site area of 236,805 sqft is not small at all. Check out the showflat model on the efficiency of each block being built on this site area.

Private and Executive Condominium nowadays only carter 1 lot per household.
    Second car must apply from the management subject to availability.

236805 sqft is BIG

look at all those condos along river valley, telok kurau etc ...all tiny plots ...

Nowadays no more second car park. The dumbest arrangement is carpark lots less than number of units like some places.

The Topiary EC Site Plan

Most units are north-south orientation with open view. Very good distance between blocks to blocks to ensure good airflow and views (Pool view, landscape view, facilities view and unblocked view over seletar landed estate view) from majority of the units.

The Topiary EC Site Plan (Penthouse)

4-Bedroom and 5-Bedroom Simplex Penthouses ranging 1,970 sqft to 2,476 sqft available. Unit Type P4, P5, P6 and P9 with dual view from 2 roof terraces.

Last day of E-Application for The Topiary EC !!!
    eApp & showflat viewing from 10am to 8pm.

E-Application Date:
    30 Nov to 4 Dec 2012

Balloting & Booking Date
    7 Dec 2012

You may call me at 9789 8770 for your e-app today.

Developer Sales Team,
    Sky Chiu ERA

ERA is also the Appointed Marketing Agency for:
    Waterbay EC @ Punggol
    The Topiary EC @ Fernvale
    Forestville EC @ Woodlands

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    236805 sqft is BIG

look at all those condos along river valley, telok kurau etc ...all tiny plots ...
    Exactly.

With the avg psf of $1,4xx at The Greenwich and avg psf of $1,2xx at Seletar Park Residences, this EC just right across the Yio Chu Kang Road with an avg indicative psf of $720 sure is a good buy if one is eligible.

stop spamming leh

Quote Originally Posted by price
    stop spamming leh
    Hi, just provide some value-added information on The Topiary EC in this thread to the brothers and sisters here. Most of my posts in this thread are correspondences to their comments. I believe those who are interested in this thread will find it beneficial.

http://thetopiary.com.sg/

Official site.

Default All penthouses at The Topiary EC costing up to S$1.6m each sold

SINGAPORE: All 16 penthouses going at between S$1.3 million and S$1.6 million have been snapped up as sales opened on Friday for yet another Executive Condominium (EC) project in the market.

About a third of the units at the Topiary, located along Fernvale Lane, were sold within four hours.

Prices start from S$580,000 for a 2-bedroom unit.

Its developer Kheng Leong said recent transactions in the area show that the price difference between The Topiary and private condominiums is higher than in most other neighbourhoods. The difference is approximately 30 per cent to 40 per cent.

It also added that the interest in The Topiary is indicative that ECs continue to enjoy strong demand from buyers.

National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan recently urged developers of ECs to be mindful about the intent and spirit of the EC policy.

He had said developers should ensure that units are affordable to the targeted EC applicants.

ECs were introduced to help Singaporean families earning within S$12,000 per month acquire a condominium at below market rate.

- CNA/jc

No restrictions for first or second timers !!!
    Very attractive pricing & choice units still available !!!

2-Bedroom: from $574k
    3-Bedroom Compact: from $610k
    3-Bedroom: from $720k
    3-Bedroom Dual Key: from $893k
    4-Bedroom: from $826k
    4-Bedroom Dual Key: from $949k
    Limited PES Units !!!
    Penthouse Fully Sold!!!

For more info: The Topiary EC

Call Developer Sales Team @ 9789 8770 for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    wah looks pretty atas.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    wah looks pretty atas.
    Yah looks lousy shit EC

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Yah looks lousy shit EC
    One man's meat is another man's poison

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    wah looks pretty atas.
    Went to check this out this weekend. Showroom was packed. Selling out fast. I personally think it's a good buy. Design and finishing as good as PC... Only difference is no marble but then again, many PC's also don't use marble (SH anyone?) ... Layout is functional and good use of space. Being a stone's throw from a couple of PC asking >$1300 psf..just means this one is superb value. I would buy if eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    Went to check this out this weekend. Showroom was packed. Selling out fast. I personally think it's a good buy. Design and finishing as good as PC... Only difference is no marble but then again, many PC's also don't use marble (SH anyone?) ... Layout is functional and good use of space. Being a stone's throw from a couple of PC asking >$1300 psf..just means this one is superb value. I would buy if eligible.
    This place is crowsed. Echelon is crowded. No wonder no one is at the malls this afternoon whwn i was there.