Thread: O$P$

Default O$P$

Wah just now watch this show on Channel 5...scaring sial......dont ever pray play with Ah Ah Ah Ah...Looooonnnnnnnggggg

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Wah just now watch this show on Channel 5...scaring sial......dont ever pray play with Ah Ah Ah Ah...Looooonnnnnnnggggg
    Simi daiji bro?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Simi daiji bro?
    nothing bro just a show on tv about illegal money lending activities in singapore and how Mr Ah long terrorise his victims...thats all...

the name of the show called O$P$...sound familiar...can see on staircase lift in hdb blocks...

bro must have stayed landed too long.

this is daily affair for some living in none point block hdb flats

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    nothing bro just a show on tv about illegal money lending activities in singapore and how Mr Ah long terrorise his victims...thats all...

the name of the show called O$P$...sound familiar...can see on staircase lift in hdb blocks...
    Actually I took a walk after eco last night and wandered to the rental blocks opposite. The short walk make me realise that there is really a weird mix of people staying there. Got a few o$p$. It's like a melting pot but they don't look local to me. I got a few stares when I was taking a leisure stroll there, made me feel like alien in my own country.

Actually I took a walk after eco last night and wandered to the rental blocks opposite. The short walk make me realise that there is really a weird mix of people staying there. Got a few o$p$. It's like a melting pot but they don't look local to me. I got a few stares when I was taking a leisure stroll there, made me feel like alien in my own country.
    yup that is territory of pinoy/cina/abnn..but generally ok people...just here to work and make a living...

i wonder what is the future for those few blocks...let our world class leaders decide...maybe tear down and launch ECO 2...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    bro must have stayed landed too long.

this is daily affair for some living in none point block hdb flats
    no issue for me bro...more than 20 years stay hdb 4 years pc...1 year landed...now belakang pusing...(U-turn)...back to Hdb

wei I know Malay la I very local leh

That rental flats are those that a few families share one unit while waiting for their flats to be ready.
    Should be local.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    That rental flats are those that a few families share one unit while waiting for their flats to be ready.
    Should be local.
    there is a mix of people there some low income some x-drug addicts.......some foreigners ..i once sold my camera lens to one pinoy dude from there he told me oh by the way thats also where recently there was a suicide by a teacher from china...RIP