Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

facing the green Guest

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

I believe only a fraction of the entire development faces the drain. If you HAVE to face the drain, then get a mid to high floor!

Quote Originally Posted by Odnoc
    Wow, I'm impressed by the land size! Not many of that around! But may I ask, how do you guys feel about facing a monsoon drain?

I recall 2 years ago when I went to check out The Linear somewhere up NorthWest partly because the advert said river facing, it turned out to be a big huge concrete drain much like this Park Infinia one. Hence it is marketed as a plus point but I don't know, I'm not so convinced because a drain is just not a river! Unless it's something like the one near Commonwealth (I recall near Freesia Woods condo) which is a drain but had lots of grassland on the bank it looks quite like a river.

What do you guys think? Do buyers really go for the 'river-facing' drill? Any issue on smell and mosquitoes? Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

Boy, it's really screwed Lincoln Modern

Lusting after Lincoln Guest

Let's just say that Lincoln Modern was in a position to be screwed even in the beginning. It was the bitch of the bunch. Every time a new condo comes up next to it or in front/behind it, its price drops another $100 psf.

I am just waiting for the Iridium building to go up and then i can acquire the remaining units at Lincoln Modern cheaply (maybe $700 psf? Hope hope) to rent out. By that time you won't even see sunlight hitting Lincoln Modern. Truth be told, it is still a very very very high quality development. So I will buy it for investment, just because of its quality.

Anyway no great loss to SC Global. They would have broken even on their investment by selling only 40% of their units. or even less.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by Lusting after Lincoln
    Let's just say that Lincoln Modern was in a position to be screwed even in the beginning. It was the bitch of the bunch. Every time a new condo comes up next to it or in front/behind it, its price drops another $100 psf.

I am just waiting for the Iridium building to go up and then i can acquire the remaining units at Lincoln Modern cheaply (maybe $700 psf? Hope hope) to rent out. By that time you won't even see sunlight hitting Lincoln Modern. Truth be told, it is still a very very very high quality development. So I will buy it for investment, just because of its quality.

Anyway no great loss to SC Global. They would have broken even on their investment by selling only 40% of their units. or even less.
    Agreed, lincoln modern will go cheaply due to left right centre blockage.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Agreed, lincoln modern will go cheaply due to left right centre blockage.
    In that case, I will seriously consider it cos i am buying to stay. I went to view the showloft. Very very nice to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusting after Lincoln

Whoa!Position to be screwed,bitch.Suggestive language.LM rumoured to be gai place.

PI fan Guest

While I feel sorry for those blocked by PI, let's talk about PI instead. Any idea when the Viva condo by Allgreen will launch? Will it block PI?

Unregistered Guest

Sorry, last LM post.

I've seen LM owners asking for $1400 psf these days. So don't know if and when it will go to $950 or even $700.

Ah, what fun speculative bubbles are.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSG
    Whoa!Position to be screwed,bitch.Suggestive language.LM rumoured to be gai place.
    What is 'gai'? You mean gay?

Unregistered Guest

Let's avoid the homophobia please.