Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Unregistered

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i don't think so. i think it is another project called "Suffolk Premier".
    no lah. it is part of PI.

Unregistered

Rumours say PI re launching end of March. What price? depending on who to believe....

Rumour has it: $1,400psf to $1,500psf

Well it IS a bargain compared to the Cairnhill properties across the road, so maybe it will still sell out after all.

Unregistered

Excellent development by a reputable developer! Full condo facilities, near MRTs, near supermarkets, near Orchard Road, near everything! All for less than half the price of a Orchard condo. What more can we ask for?

Odnoc

Wow, I'm impressed by the land size! Not many of that around! But may I ask, how do you guys feel about facing a monsoon drain?

I recall 2 years ago when I went to check out The Linear somewhere up NorthWest partly because the advert said river facing, it turned out to be a big huge concrete drain much like this Park Infinia one. Hence it is marketed as a plus point but I don't know, I'm not so convinced because a drain is just not a river! Unless it's something like the one near Commonwealth (I recall near Freesia Woods condo) which is a drain but had lots of grassland on the bank it looks quite like a river.

What do you guys think? Do buyers really go for the 'river-facing' drill? Any issue on smell and mosquitoes? Thanks.