Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

beavis Guest

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Would URA make a careless typing mistake?? Now I began to think $2000 is way too High.

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

[email protected]: yeah it is a typo mistake. Switch the prices with the one next to it and it should make more sense.

Park Infinia: Heard almost all the 3 bedders are gone... 3 of my friends bought one each over the weekend.. not for speculation but to stay in.

The decor is blaaah... seems like Keppel not interested in hiring good interior designer. Same as their Reflections showroom, doesn't look impressive.

However the unit layout are very good and practical use of space. One of the best I have seen. The other one is Rivergate.

I noticed very often condo showrooms will overkill on the ID to cover up any deficiencies in their layout architecture.

This one is open and honest, they don't cover up too much, what you see is more or less what you get. Remember when they hand over the keys, it is to a bare unit...

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

Ok, agent called and said there are still some 3 bedrooms left in 2 stacks. From what i remember from the brochure they are either lousy facing or very expensive. Tomorrow they are going to increase prices again for PI. YAYYYY!!!

evelyn owner Guest

cheh! made me happy for awhile. anyway newton traditionally trades on par with river valley so i wouldnt think it'd be higher than $1700psf.. unless scotts tower launches at $5000psf!

btw i think infinia is a good buy- much better than Lincoln modern which now has totally covered views of Infinia's backside!

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    cheh! made me happy for awhile. anyway newton traditionally trades on par with river valley so i wouldnt think it'd be higher than $1700psf.. unless scotts tower launches at $5000psf!

btw i think infinia is a good buy- much better than Lincoln modern which now has totally covered views of Infinia's backside!
    Happy for a while is good for health ahahah.

Do you realise that eversince the Thai tycoon bought the whole cairnhill building for $2500 psf now the average launch price for new dev around prime area like are above $2500? This year property market is the hottest ever.

I dont surprise if Orchard tower will launch at above $4000-$5000 psf buddy.

obvious Guest

Any launches in Newton after Park Infinia will be in the $1800 psf to $2000 psf region.

A year or two later, when the new launches of recently en-bloc Elmira Heights and Gilstead View come, it will be above $2000 psf, closer to $2500 psf.

There are no 2 ways about it: Elmira Heights and Gilstead View's break even price is around the $1600 psf region. Developers will have to launch at $2000 psf.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by obvious
    Any launches in Newton after Park Infinia will be in the $1800 psf to $2000 psf region.

A year or two later, when the new launches of recently en-bloc Elmira Heights and Gilstead View come, it will be above $2000 psf, closer to $2500 psf.

There are no 2 ways about it: Elmira Heights and Gilstead View's break even price is around the $1600 psf region. Developers will have to launch at $2000 psf.
    no offence... but aren't you being overly optimistic?

Unregistered Guest

I am looking for a condo. Need suggestions from forumers here.

My budget is below $900 psf 3 rooms and located in D9, 10 or 11

Should have the following facilities:

1. Private lift
    2. swimming pool
    3. tenis court
    4. gym
    5. high floor.

Any recommendations from you guys??

evelyn owner Guest

For $900psf in D9/10/11 difficult to get new projects. Even old ones at the fringe of D11 are calling $1000-1100psf (eg Maplewoods or D10 Ridgewood). I suggest looking at Pandan Valley (D10) around $800psf but no high floor.

The shortage of new condos is quite acute. There's also a rental homes shortage as more n more old condos go en-bloc. This supply squeeze is the reason why prices go up by the month!

baffled Guest

If those old ones at the edge of D10 which is Clementi and D11 which is Bukit Timah are asking $1100 psf, I don't see why a brand new Park Infinia at $1300 psf is expensive. I dunno man.... sometimes the pricing really baffles me.