Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

ryan Guest

Default Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Visited the showroom over the weekend. It was marvellous, huge plot of land. The only peeve I have with this place is the number of units (486), but given that most people who bought this condo are foreigners, I don't forsee that as a problem. You won't get locals running around making noise and hanging their laundry in the balconies.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Now, prices for park infinia has gone up by $100-$200psf

interested Guest

What's up with this though... if it is selling well how come it is still advertising every weekend?

newton_man Guest

Unregistered Guest

Show flats have closed since 2006, waiting to relaunch at $1,400 psf!!! Those who got choice units at $8xx psf stand to make a profit of almost a million $.

teeceelee Guest

really ah? wow! my auditor told me last week that newton prices will peak at 1700-1800psf during the first year after the opening of the IRs, i told him i don't think so but he say just wait and see lah!

Unregistered Guest

What has Newton got to do with the IRs? If anything, Newton prices should be following the Orchard Rd boom prices as Newton is just outside Orchard.

teeceelee Guest

Yes you are right. Also I guessed what he speculated on was the effect the 'post-openings' of the IRs have on the property market; and in this case, on Newton psf prices.

hehe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by teeceelee
    Yes you are right. Also I guessed what he speculated on was the effect the 'post-openings' of the IRs have on the property market; and in this case, on Newton psf prices.
    I think the IRs will have a positive effect on all properties in the central area... i think even places like City Square and One Leicester will benefit.

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast