Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

When will this project be official launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    VVIP 17 Nov...this weekend...

latest launch date 1st Dec... showroom still messy can smell glue a glue

All ground floor fully booked. 2rm stack 9,14 - all level 9 n below tio hooted riaox
    4rm - ground n top flr taken

Went pass by and spoke directly to the developer, the showflat will be awe n shock warfare.. marble gaogao for u. Possible to get 2rm <700k for high flr facing treehouse.

From what I understand after speaking to developer, they will try not to have balloting for each unit as far as possible

Wanna hoot mai tu riaox, get ready checkbook n hoot. Compare to treehouse prices in 2010 about <10% increase [not non gd view units]

disclaimer: not vested there

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    latest launch date 1st Dec... showroom still messy can smell glue a glue

All ground floor fully booked. 2rm stack 9,14 - all level 9 n below tio hooted riaox
    4rm - ground n top flr taken

Went pass by and spoke directly to the developer, the showflat will be awe n shock warfare.. marble gaogao for u. Possible to get 2rm <700k for high flr facing treehouse.

From what I understand after speaking to developer, they will try not to have balloting for each unit as far as possible

Wanna hoot mai tu riaox, get ready checkbook n hoot. Compare to treehouse prices in 2010 about <10% increase [not non gd view units]

Do you know how much is the ground floor 2 bedded cost? Is a patio unit?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Do you know how much is the ground floor 2 bedded cost? Is a patio unit?
    ground flr should be patio... i not vested, haha go there tcss. I abit ps ask developer show me full price list then end up no buy. But the indicative is already gd enough to get an idea of the costing. But like I said, want gd deal for new launch muz act fast. Got free shuttle bus 2yrs to MRT upon top

ground flr should be patio... i not vested, haha go there tcss. I abit ps ask developer show me full price list then end up no buy. But the indicative is already gd enough to get an idea of the costing. But like I said, want gd deal for new launch muz act fast. Got free shuttle bus 2yrs to MRT upon top
    Wow better than fr only 1 year free

You mean its only less than 900 psf? for what size? Ground floor with patio?

2-bedded ground floor with patio cannot be so cheap.

2-bedded ground floor with patio cannot be so cheap.
    ...usually those with patio would have lower psf as they have same built in as upper floor units, and the additional open space would lower the average psf.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...usually those with patio would have lower psf as they have same built in as upper floor units, and the additional open space would lower the average psf.
    usually cheaper by how much? looking for a patio leh...

usually cheaper by how much? looking for a patio leh...
    ...usually possibly 10%-15% lower psf, but if patio much larger than built in, quantum could adds up.....FR pato more ex becos of high 4.5m ceiling height.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Wow better than fr only 1 year free
    better than TH right?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Thanks for the info, so many things to consider.
    The best would be pool facing and mid floor then?
    Probably.......

Living in S'pore, traffic noise is a norm, unless u stay in a jungle. But, airplane noise is Not.
    Jungle also got noise especially at night. In fact the noise starts when it gets dark (after 0730pm).I experience that when tracking at 'Gunung Tahan' for 8 days many years ago. When dark , all the funny noise will come out e.g. "WOO AR AR, #%&&*^&(Y()'.

Noise is harmful if it is 85db over 8 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    better than TH right?
    oh shuttle bus i not 100% confirm sure 1 or 2yrs.. take with pinch of salt

oh shuttle bus i not 100% confirm sure 1 or 2yrs.. take with pinch of salt
    It's alright. Some people just trying to find a dust to say TH is lousy.

It's alright. Some people just trying to find a dust to say TH is lousy.
    i think both are equally gd, one is slightly more exp in exchange for higher ceiling n better reno.. i think buy for stay is okish.. at most if 1 die all die together haha. I think both are within 1km to Bk Panjang Pri schl

i think both are equally gd, one is slightly more exp in exchange for higher ceiling n better reno.. i think buy for stay is okish.. at most if 1 die all die together haha. I think both are within 1km to Bk Panjang Pri schl
    Which one u buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Jungle also got noise especially at night. In fact the noise starts when it gets dark (after 0730pm).I experience that when tracking at 'Gunung Tahan' for 8 days many years ago. When dark , all the funny noise will come out e.g. "WOO A...R AR, #%&&*^&(Y()'.

Noise is harmful if it is 85db over 8 hrs.
    ...you must have gone to Gunung Tahan during the mating season, really harmful noise... ...and sleepless nights. I wonder if Zheng Hua park has such harmful noise at night so much so that the residents at TH or FR cannot sleep peacefully...

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    ...you must have gone to Gunung Tahan during the mating season, really harmful noise... ...and sleepless nights. I wonder if Zheng Hua park has such harmful noise at night so much so that the residents at TH or FR cannot sleep peacefully...
    Insect better than bike noise

.....I wonder how our ancestors slept in the night when most were surrounded by greens......anyway first time I hear that a Pokemon is complaining about insect noise, they make more noise than insects.....But having spent millions of tax payers' money on the MRT, I am sure our dear Govt will ensure they are connected and integrated with bus services within the radius of the Station.......but as long as the buses do not disturb the peace of Diary farm residence.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    launching date defers to 1st week of december.

.....I wonder how our ancestors slept in the night when most were surrounded by greens......anyway first time I hear that a Pokemon is complaining about insect noise, they make more noise than insects.....But having spent millions of tax payers' money on the MRT, I am sure our dear Govt will ensure they are connected and integrated with bus services within the radius of the Station.......but as long as the buses do not disturb the peace of Diary farm residence.
    Please don't get me wrong.I am not complaining about insect noise. I am stating a fact that virgin forest such as 'Gunung Tahan'(In Malaysia) is also noisy at night. The noise does not come from insect, believe it come from wild animals like all kinds of monkey,wild birds,wild boar etc. In fact can hardly hear any insect noise as these were 'masked' by the sound of larger animals.

Just wondering, since you mention insect, will there be higher risk of mosquitoes' bites (may results in malaria/dengue) for those staying near hills/forests/jungle/park

Units r bring booked at fast n furious rates lol

Please don't get me wrong.I am not complaining about insect noise. I am stating a fact that virgin forest such as 'Gunung Tahan'(In Malaysia) is also noisy at night. The noise does not come from insect, believe it come from wild animals like all kinds of monkey,wild birds,wild boar etc. In fact can hardly hear any insect noise as these were 'masked' by the sound of larger animals.

Just wondering, since you mention insect, will there be higher risk of mosquitoes' bites (may results in malaria/dengue) for those staying near hills/forests/jungle/park
    ??????????? one minute you complain noise, the animal noise, then dengue.....u are trying very hard....pity .....efforts with no substance.....

Units r bring booked at fast n furious rates lol
    ????? where you got your infor? I was told launch was KIV due to some details in the plan not approved by authorities, developer have to resubmit proposal......

????? where you got your infor? I was told launch was KIV due to some details in the plan not approved by authorities, developer have to resubmit proposal......
    Booked need not mean buy.. Many pple already selected their choice units riaox with blank checks. Prices indicative considered firm riaox

U can consider staying in a box, find a place deep underground...LCK not a bad place. Confirm can meet your expectations.

Is it launched? Delay?

...pushed to early Dec...